ETERNAL ANGLO TRIBUTE THREAD

This thread is for removing the now deceased kraut responsible for the eternal anglo posts.

RIP HIM

Pay tribute and fight back against the BEADY EYED menace by posting your saved Eternal Anglo posts

>deceased kraut
I'm here the whole time

Bump!

Post proof, where is your brown skin Ahmed?

This. He just doesn't have the finesse of eternal anglo poster.

what brand of shitskin are you

i feel like my life is incomplete without that kid calling me a beady eyed Anglo

Nice try, beady-eyed AIDF

DAILY REMINDER
The end goal of The ANGLO agenda is that all races mix themselves into one Brown uni-race that is controlled by beady-eyed Anglo BLOOD and intelligent enough to work and consume Anglo BLOOD products but dumb enough to never restist to the Eternal ANGLO BLOOD

Anglo BLOOD spies are onto us!

I was here the whole time
Observing Anglo BLOOD
Understanding Anglo BLOOD
But I began to hate ANGLO BLOOD

I am the original Eternal ANGLO poster and saviour of this board

i wish i knew this kraut. he is of course entirely correct. If American national character is a narcissistic the British one is a psychopath.

What happened to him? Is he really kill?

>Just replacing ' DA JOOS' with 'DA ANGLOS'
Wow, Aryans sure are stupid. Maybe if they didn't waste so much of their development on their hair and eyes and instead devloped superior brains like us Anglos they might have actually won a world war or two

The Brits were the only debased enough peoples in Europe to adopt ((())) mentality

If Krauts are so superior, how did it take you 900 years longer than Anglos to make your own country?

I am more undercover than I was months ago

My work and Propaganda still continue

Anglo Internet Defense Force reporting in.

>yes, goyim, hate your white brethren
*hand wringing intensifies*

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

The fact that you all have to speak our language shows our supremacy

You think this is a meme?

You cannot beat the Aryan Race, Anglo BLOOD

YOUR DAYS OF ESCAPING THE BLOOD REFINERU ARE LONG OVERDUE, 'ARYANBLOOD'

Mr German, when was the first time the revelation hit you, that the true menace in the world was the BEADY menace of the Eternal Anglo? What was it like?

Why of all people did he choose to use the face of British Fascism? Mosley tried to stop Britain from Waring Germany.

Soon the ultimate victory of the ANGLO is upon us.

We always knew it would end like this, ever since us British destabilised the Middle East with the Sykes-Picot agreement and assisted in the formation of Israel.

We knew that 'refugees' would flood into Europe, and after us and the AMERICANS ensured that the German nation would be the most attractive for these unwashed savages - we just had to add a little more fuel to the fire, enraging the Mohammedan into blind fury.

Now the very last unsullied bloodlines of the ARYAN are being bred into the worm ridden mud or outright destroyed - just like the days of World War 2.

Huzzah! Post your face when we finally achieve the ANGLOVICTORY and celebrate the prophesied era of the ARYANDIED.

His hand.

THE AGE OF THE ARYANDIED IS UPON US.

HUZZAH!

There is not long left, ENEMY OF ALBION.

You will be lead away - your soul will sustain our elderly population.

Oh you filthy Anglo BLOOD!