>af
>SU
You must be 18 or older to post here.

>user thinks Connie is boring
>user is wrong
>user watches SU

Carl was by far the best character in the show though

Delet this

She's not only boring, she's a horrible mary sue. Every time she shows up, Steven goes from "lovable idiot" to "annoying sidekick", and the plot somehow ends up at "Connie is right and everyone else is wrong". She is supposed to be a friendless loser but somehow magically acts with perfect grace in all social settings. The writers even made Steven act like a jerk in that one godawful episode just so she could steal his role as the pure, incorruptible hero. Mark my words: When this show eventually crashes and burns, it will be this bitch's fault, 100%.

too mary sueish

still my waifu and a top tier one at that

I think he's talking about Fionna.

>liking Connie episodes
>liking human episodes

>user explains their reasoning
>user is still wrong
>user is still watching SU

Korra waifufags need to get the fuck off Sup Forums

Agree to both claims. They should have focused more on her awkwardness. And Rigby is way too fucking nice to her, even if she is his girlfriend. Her and Rigby could have made a great dysfunctional couple like MM and Starla, but instead they ended up as a replacement for Mordecai's silly drama. I hope the show ends soon, they've written themselves into a fucking deathtrap.

I dunno, if each season is about a different thing, I would at least like them to reach season 10 with a proper ending. As proper as it can get for a tv cartoon.

A ninth season could be announced anytime from San Diego Comic Con (where most likely there will be a preview of S8) to the end of autumn.

>Connie is always right
>What is the end of Fusion Cuisine

>magically acts with perfect grace in all social settings
>Implying she has ever interacted with any other human that wasn't Steven or his or her own family

>>What is the end of Fusion Cuisine
A complete mockery of everyone's established personalities that literally ends with Connie's mom admitting that she was wrong about Steven's family (and therefore Connie was right).

I still don't understand why steven has to be feminine at all times.
The end of the dogcopter episode was embarrassing, he needed help swinging a fucking sword

The same Connie who had the bright idea to run away in bus, am I right?
Also wasn't Connie who didn't believe that her family wouldn't accept Steven's, making HER wrong in the end.

10 is a bit long for any show DESU. Most shows don't stay good for more than 5, and S8 isn't really looking too good for RS. If it ends up being about magic alien Pops then I probably won't even bother watching, he hasn't been funny since the very beginning.

But she was right: Her mother didn't accept them. She only changed her mind after seeing the gems break character for the sake of that shitty episode. And after that one scene, her mother went right back to being a narrow-minded helicopter parent so that Connie could continue to prove her wrong in future episodes.

if she was a horrible mary sue she would've realized that Pearl was brainwashing her into being a meat-shield for Steven.

That doesn't change the fact that she was wrong for trying to run away in a bus.

unlike every other girl in the show (yes, including the new one) she has never done anything interesting outside being the love interest.

She's an annoying fuck-ass who mocks all the likeable characters in the exact same way every time she appears.

according to Ben's twitter, there are more episodes about her in season 4. Though, I would rather prefer other minor characters to resurface.

>She
Tweety is a male, user.

>liking garbage like Steven Universe

>Rigby is way too fucking nice to her, even if she is his girlfriend.
>Her and Rigby could have made a great dysfunctional couple like MM and Starla

Fuck that. It Legitimately refreshing that the show finally got one couple that's cute together without any of the bullshit of the other ones.

You know...aside from skips past love.

And the rest of the townies

>perfect grace in all social settings
>she sent Stevonnie in panic at the dance party because she hates crowds

Waifufags need to get over OMD and realise that a character getting fucked over doesn't make him an interesting one.

fuck you shes the only good human

>I dislike Steven Universe

That's not Shiro.

Although, Keith rather easily takes second place for the most boring of the Paladins. However, there are a lot of interesting places they could take his character.

>Kek you're the worst character ever towlie

>Berserker swordsman that goes perfectly with Steven's defensive powers.

Nigga please.

>being a shill for Steven Universe

>shill

You dont know that, might have worked out.

>only good human
thats not a picture of greg, user