What does Sup Forums think of David Icke?

What does Sup Forums think of David Icke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P2ypYcZ7qfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2MEN4-49dM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tas0kPLy4BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he has nice hair

red pill overdose

Legit.

he was right

Isn't this the lizard guy

Complete nonsensical garbage. A distraction.

His ideas are about as productive as blaming the problems in Europe right now on, I dunno, sentient refrigerators or something.

He's kind of a cuck. Won't touch race with a yard long stick. He was on red ice talking about Rotherham and he was squirming when Henrik kept bringing up the racial dimension of the case. He repeatedly steered it to Westminster paedophiles etc.

He made up the lizard story to avoid naming the jew, back when the masses wouldn't believe it.

He's a false prophet.

His whole stupid lizard theory is based in nothing more than his bullshit claim that he learned it in a vision.

>He was on red ice talking about Rotherham and he was squirming when Henrik kept bringing up the racial dimension of the case
You mean when he tried to b8 Icke in the "by Lizards you mean jews" thing?
He really means reptilians. It's not some code for jews. He thinks the elites all possess a modified kind of dna that makes it easier for a interdimensional alien race to possess them, as if they were mere vassals. And he's probably not far from the truth tbqhfam.

No. He really means lizards.

The funny thing is, he's not alone to have had these visions.

The true savior of humanity.

In time we will appreciate.

batshit insane, what else is there to think

>And he's probably not far from the truth tbqhfam.

People don't need to be possessed by or literal LIZARD PEOPLE to be corrupt. Stop needing reality to be more like a silly movie to make more narrative sense for you.

There is profound corruption out there, but there's no need to dress it up in black robes or give it lizard heads. That's teenage stoner-tier.

David Icke is LITERALLY the most WOKE brit ALIVE. Even more WOKE than ENOCH POWELL

Must be one of the good guys, his theory is way out there but its entertaining.
He has earned the wrath of the jews without mentioning jews, so he must be doing something right.
youtu.be/P2ypYcZ7qfw
>Our world is run by lizarddemons!
>Oy vey how antisemitic shut it down

David Icke is based. He just has a disease where he can't speak on a subject for less than ten hours. He's seriously speaking in Auckland tomorrow from 10am to 10pm

this is a true statement

I understand the corruption. i'm a down to earth person and don't "need" the reptilian narrative for it to make sense to me. I'm just saying he's genuine when he talks about this.

And I believe he's right.

actual reptilians? huh
I was redpilled 10years ago but this guy killed it for me
ok I get what your saying but reptilians really??
wasn't untill a few years ago I found out it was code for jew
if this guy actually thinks in aliens or reptilians I dont know
but he is the reason for the reptilian meme

He has seen more than any man would wish to s-
Pff, just kidding. An attempt to discredit any serious investigation into alien activity by being a meme

He's fucking mental. Like legitimately mental.

Americans and others don't know the background to it. Icke used to present Grandstand on BBC here which was a primetime Saturday sports show and he threw that job away to talk about conspiracy theories. Like imagine if Joe Buck quit his job halfway through the season to start talking about how he might be Jesus, about how space lizards control the world and how Canada is going to sink under the sea - it's like that.

Mental.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2MEN4-49dM

total nutbar

Based. He knew all along.

Is the narrator that guy for Gridkeeper? What's his name?

The reptilian meme was alive and well way before David Icke stepped into the limelight.

he actually means literal reptile people. he's a fool. he appeals to morons who need their villains to look like villains from a fucking science fiction movie.

it's pure distraction, renders people useless because they're focused on something completely irrelevant and unreal.

This is what some people (read food) don't seem to get

No, he is not the first one to make the claims, he interviewed a bunch of people who all tell similarly unbelievable stories and he was a trained journalist who was just best at writing it in a book.

I've been in between jobs since 2005. I've plenty of time to trace claims and Snope shit.
There are accounts out there of people linked to Dutch and English royal families, testimonies, real ones, where the victims of child abuse (adult females now) confirm the shit Icke says about reptilians.
You don't want to waste your time on researching this, then you have no right to have an opinion about this either.

Put a lot of work into his all-inclusive conspiracy theory, and it shows. It is basically the most next level shit that I know of, all other conspracy theories fall under it unless you can make cognizant argument for the simulated reality conspiracy theory or something. Icke is on the forefront of paranoid psychotic thought for entertainment and WOKE-ness.

This. Guy never learned to hide his power level in front of the normies.

And Britain is so desperate and degenerate they made him a massive celebrity, more popular worldwide than he was when he was legitimate.

he makes infowars truthers look like mainstram media kek

>The reptilian meme was alive and well way before David Icke stepped into the limelight.

No it wasn't.

Reptile imagery used in old myths etc isn't the same thing as his theory.

Actual reptiles, with their specific kinds of features, made apt symbols and metaphors for certain spiritual or wordly qualities in mythologies, just as all other animals make good symbols and metaphors for other kinds of qualities and things. The point was that such things served the purpose of symbolism for religious ideas, not as illustrations of some supposed alien overlords.

A fool like Icke, pretending he had a 'psychic vision' about this stuff, and expecting us to just believe this claim, used this old mythical imagery completely out of context (as someone who studies myth and art history, that's particularly annoying) to give it false support, and of course the more uneducated might fall for it sometimes.

Yes it was. I've seen records referring to this cemented in modern art that proves this.

We didn't make him a celebrity - he's treated as a fucking nutter over here. The internet made him a celebrity.

That is conspiracy theory nonsense no doubt posted up on conspiracy websites that already support these stupid ideas. And accounts of victims if 'ritual abuse' are some of the biggest buillshit of the last half-century. Literal bullshit witch hunts by hysterical morons.

Can you please elaborate on the child abuse thing? It's so eery to me that every few years a mass scandal implicating influential people abusing kids comes up. Marc Dutroux, Sandusky, Jimmy Saville. There's always a cover up and it always blows away without any real reform.

I've heard Alex Jones say the "elites" favor kids with black hair and blue eyes with very white skin. This is of concern to me as my kids will have a high probability of having that combo.

Disclaimer: This art was almost always created on psychedelics.

>sentient refrigerators

Sweet jacket though.

Sup Forums has better threads about David Icke, conspiracies, the occult, free masonry, etc than /x/

Well, there is a reason we say /x/ has always been shit

I study art. There is nothing about reptilians in it. At all.

You're like that joke meme where someone sees a triangle shape in their soup and shouts "ILLUMINATI!"

It's not. These testimonies are not fake.
Toos Nijenhuys is authentic. She's not the only one who testified.

There is. Just not in any you know of.
Continue...

The reptillians are not space alien reptillians according to him. They are spiritual enteties that can take on the form of reptillian among other things.
What he is really talking about is archons, from gnistic beliefs.

What David does is mix New age and gnosticism... Well. It's not really him that mix it, as he gets his information from other people. But it is mostly him that spread the information.

>I study art
>You're like that joke meme
wew

I don't know much about it other than that people who testified are extremely brave to recall little details that are interesting. Places in Germany, Saudi Arabia, the Netherlands, England to name a few. I can only make sense of this shit because of what Icke says about it. i.e. reptilians need to feed themselves.

Watch this testimony and judge for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tas0kPLy4BU

>Bilderberg

(((lizards)))

>reptilians
>second coming of christ
>holograms
he's autistic.

>I study art. There is nothing about reptilians in it. At all.
No you fucking don't. Reptialian imagery such as snakes are dragons are very common motifs that you find repeated in literally every single fucking culture that ever lived. You dumb fuck

He's crazy. That said, aliens do exist on our Earth under Lake Baikal. Pictures have been taken by Astronauts that prove Aliens are using Lake Baikal as a headquarters.

Batshit crazy but has method to his madness. Some of his videos are pretty good.

I never figured if he literally believed the lizard people meme or just used it as an allegory. It works pretty well as a metaphor to describe the sociopaths that make our global ruling class.

gnostic idiot with a huge imagination and no understanding of bible who has by his own tale been posessed by demons (a spirit being he calls magnu or something) somewhere in peru or some shit..

hes right about almost everything.
I really like the guy

basically this, though him basically saying he was posessed, and thinking it's cute and funny isn't doing him any favours..

Yea but it's necessary to push grey aliens as much as possible and dismiss the lizard people because ya know..

also he ties legitimate things with regards to finance etc. into his wild theories, and the legitimate things is the ones that sells his books whilst people cringe at his far out stuff.

Him selling his books because people find his tales interesting rather than factual is, but that he weaves in legitimate information about finance and other things is one of the reasons he isn't in the looney bin.

since he has claimed a) to be the son of god and only wearing turqoise when he had his meltdown back then b) that he was posessed by spirit entities.. and c) doubling down after his meltdown.. and going full throttle into batshit territory rather than admit that he probably had a mental episode..

>Dat English

dead porygon haired faggot

He did admit that he had a "mental episode". He was gone. Wouldn't you have been?

>16 posts by this ID

Nice proxy you got there, David.