Why is it that people from elsewhere love the British so much?

Why is it that people from elsewhere love the British so much?

They seem obsessed with our culture and accents (but only if you're from SE England, as that's the "typical" accent they know), what we do, how we live?

For example, as soon as I mention I am British on an app like Kik or Instagram, I am immediately fawned over.

Does this pan out the same elsewhere? For example, do Swedes love people who are Ozzie etc.

My Anglosphere sexyness rank is as follows:

Urban Brit > Urban OZ > Countryside Brit > Countryside American > Urban American > All Canadians >>>>> Countryside OZ

Again, this is just my insignificant opinion but what I find attractive about British guys is most of them are into Football and Rugby, two very hot sports. Most go to the gym too without overdoing it. I spent most of my Summer Sundays behind a tree in Clapham Common with an unbearable hardon as I saw all those handsome British men playing football with their lads then walking off shirtless.

I don't know. It's a boner-inducing culture and lifestyle for some reason. There's a manly friendliness to it that comes off naturally and makes me wonder what it would be like to have a British bf. And btw when I say British I mean English + Welsh. Scots are disgusting and have horrible personalities (see Andy Murray), and I never really met a Nothern Irishman so can't opinate on them.

Aside from Clapham Common, some other places that are good for finding good looking lads are Canary Wharf and the Southeast or Southwest suburbs of London for some reason. Have you ever been to Bluewater? It seems to me everyone living in that area is no shorter than 6'2 and with a great build.

>Have you ever been to Bluewater?
Yes, I live in Kent mate.

Are you one of those good looking blokes who go to Bluewater? Why are guys in Kent so good looking and /fit/?

I don't know, you'd have to ask other people how I look.

Maybe its the culture, all that fresh air and open space, but still enough urbanism to get by on.

Their dregs and human trash became pretty fabulous countries, imho, and countries they colonized and retreated from realize they lost a golden age. Hard not to appreciate.

>I don't know, you'd have to ask other people how I look.
or maybe you could describe yourself?

>Maybe its the culture, all that fresh air and open space, but still enough urbanism to get by on.
Do you play football?

I love you Brits because I'm Anglo and wish to rejoin you in the motherland.

Replace it with a seagull

6', lean build, medium-short quiff, normally dress in v/crew neck shirts, no design, slim fit jeans, canvas high-tops or my red adidas trainers, tan well, soft skin, hazel eyes.

Hopefully Theresa won't cuck us on Brexit.

do you play football or any sport? Any chance you could share a pic of u?

we have 1000s upon 1000s of years of recorded culture and 1000s of years more of cultural evidence...
>and we're still here

unlike the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Persians. Who fell to shit and became something very different

I play rugby and go to gym.

I'm afraid I'm not gonna post myself on Sup Forums, it'd be easy to find my Instagram.

BBC

Big British Cock

>I play rugby and go to gym.
fuck you must be good looking, wanna talk on kik? i wont hit on you i promise

Pakistan

Child Rapists

This week I've been in Yorkshire and i'm convinced that there are no fat people in the dales

>Why is it that people from elsewhere love the British so much?

HAHAHAHA!

Aquafresh?

>Urban Brit

You are an important respected country and one of the leading exporters of world culture. Don't complain

You know those are probably all fags that look that up? Women in Muslim countries don't use Internet.

Annex us again please

>accents (but only if you're from SE England, as that's the "typical" accent they know)

Foreigners love the based highlander accent

Same reason why they love Japanese culture.
Island jews create some bombass fiction and games.

desu, not much to be jealous of anymore, eurobro

fyi, brexit is not happening in practice

I hate your shithole, especially fucking London

Ok, i thought since I'm personally guilty of this i might as well explain myself

>british music from the 1960's to the present
>the stereotype of being proper and courteous
>with us on the beaches at Normandy
>upheld the legitimacy of int'l law by taking back the Falklands
>did brexit
>yes, most of your myriad of accents are pleasing to the ear
>tfw no british bf :(

Love Brits? Top kek everyone says that even russian behaviour better than brits

actually no one likes you to host

You have no painters, architects and composers. You have only writers and everybody has them. What is there to be obsessed about?

That is Paris

What is water? ~ Fish.

Plenty of toilet cleaners though, eh Bogdan?

This is only temporary

>no composers
Elgar, Sullivan, Sorabji, Handel, Tallis, the list goes on...

We don't, first comes Australians/cowboyAmericans > normal Americans> Scottish(cool accent)> Brits/Irish>Canadian

Yeah, all of the Anglosphere's cultures are pretty much variations of British culture, even if most of us are majority German.
And we all know who's the current big exporter of culture.
American Hollywood.
And it all started in England.

>Constable
>Turner
Only some of the most accomplished landscape painters of all time. That's just off the top of my head.
Enjoy your edgy meme artists like Zdizszwlzlawzwaz or whatever.

Well you're kind of family so we're stuck with you.

We never really hated the Brits it's that you're kind of annoying in large doses and there was that time you wouldn't fuck the fuck off when we asked you to. And then that other time you did the same shit.

Also it's kind obnoxious that 240 years later you're still trying to take our guns.

Bless

That's just until they meet you.

Not entirely unrelated but btw you guys drink way too much. Like Irish/Russian tier too much.

If you wake up the next day, it's not too much.

I understand why they shipped all of you off to a desert island in the middle of nowhere sometimes.

Heard you tweeting shit, you twat

>Why is it that people from elsewhere love the British so much?