youtube.com/watch?v=R9koVaz_0IM
youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yorkshire

Melbourne

bump

HOW can I tell if this girl is into me? I feel like she is

odd edition

I'm a Black student moving to Norwich this Summer.

Do they have qt girls up there?

you lads ever mix alcohol and codeine? been doing it recently and it feels very nice but just read that it's a good way to kill yourself so won't be doing it anymore

yesterday a neighbor smoked a joint and threw himself from an overpass

You ask her on a date

Had a dream where i was a really cute girl with pigtails and i was making faces in front of a mirror, admiring my own beauty, and i knew that chad was waiting for me in the bed, and once im done looking at myself i would go, lay there with him and bury my face into his strong chest i woke up before that happened though.
Wonder what all of that means...

white women love black men and will fuck them at request

throw some valium in with that and you'll meet michael jackson

It certainly is my business in the drugs debate. I'm not restricting your freedom, as much as I'm not restricting your ability to commit murder. Drugs should not be legal because it tears communities apart, destroys the family unit and will have an adverse effect on society

Not a big fan of the drug users if I may say so. Some even claim 'but coffee and alcohol are drugs so it's the same thing :^) '

all I need is a manipulative and dominating gf who can motivate me to get off my arse

Weed isn't any worse than the already legal consumption of alcohol

>Would rather not see society decay.
If more people got stoned instead of getting paralytic on booze at the weekend it'll probably have a positive effect. Drunks are a huge cause of police and the medical services time.

nah won't be going to nonce heaven lad. bit weird how serious the combo seems to be though anyway, thought it was just a bit of fun.

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED... I... AM CAPTAIN _________!

I'd like to thank Sadiq Khan for speaking on behalf of all Londoners when he says that Trump is not welcome here.

I don't want to live in a society where some stinking potheads are stinking up the streets when I'm taking my children to school or the park. Simple as

Want to ask my "ex" out again.

I am afraid to do that

you won't have children lad don't worry x

i live in london and i like trump

have never been able to eat seafood, or even tolerate the smell

Memes

It's better, binge drinking and the trouble it causes is a big problem in the UK. See: any city on Friday night.

It's not exactly legal to be drunk in public you know. Well, at least in a civilized country anyway. Why would weed be any different?

Manchild

jealous flyover

fuck off nonce

>something is bad, therefore let's add a vice slightly better

No

Trump is NOT your Prime Minister, hashtag resist Orange MUSSOLINI from turning London into a hamburger store.

Because people smoke cigarettes and people will smoke joints too just like they do now

Eats on the streets

I support the war on drugs because it's been a net beneficial to the economy and generated thousands of jobs. Legalising would increase unemployment

bit cold out

gutter oil in your gut

how easy is gook pussy for white guys?

student finance payment is scheduled for the last day of february
have £100 left

it's perfectly legal as long as you don't act like a cunt

As I said, if people chose to relax at home and have a spliff instead of going out getting smashed it'd have an overall positive effect. You're well aware of the crime, violence and injuries cause by drunks. If people had an alternative it''d could remove some of that from society.

vietFAT

alri deng

>student finance repayments don't begin until you earn 25,000 per year now

ah yes that's never getting paid off

my poo room smells like vomit

I eat much more sketchy stuff than this regularly

Looks peng

Isn't Vietnam a commie shithole though?

This happened in Sydney when the lockout laws came into effect. Less people went out partying, stayed home partying instead, less people getting heemed in the streets.

this is the best hip hop track of all time and idc if you disagree

youtube.com/watch?v=R9koVaz_0IM

I am more concerned about the adverse long term psychological effects it'll have on society. It would affect the workforce, it would affect our outlook on morality and future decision making. I'd rather a sober society made decisions than a society who gets high every other day

Yea but it's the comfy kind
Feels like if you took a Soviet Republic and dropped it in the tropics
I like the order too, I keeps the crime down

new vietnamese street food place opened near my office the other day. want to go in but don't know what i'd order. can you recommend something for me pls lad?

Massive parts of human history are soaked in alcohol. People would drink all day. We're at a comparative low for alcohol consumption, in the west.

don't know why trump hasn't made it ridiculously easy for british, aussie, kiwi, saffer and canadian rorkes to migrate there to vote from him in the next election. Literally what the other party is doing with coloureds.

Maybe, but I'm talking about the future and why it's not wise to allow another substance to directly influence our decision making

gaggin' for a crabbin' after that stupid yank mentioned seafood

sadly I'm a NEET and so probably cannot afford the crabs at the local 'mongers so I'll have to make do with tesco "seafood sticks"

*disagrees*
youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw

Now that I got that out my system.
Watch me stab up the track as if my name was OJ Simpson.

Everyone is, but they do it anyway

Having a new product to tax up the arse and sell would also be beneficial, you could maintain the "war" on hard drugs.
You keep jumping from point to point as I refute them.
>the adverse long term psychological effects
If it were legal you would have much more control over the strength and stains available.
>It would affect the workforce
People don't get drunk at work, I don't see why they'd get stoned.
>it would affect our outlook on morality and future decision making
>...gets high every other day
Can you point to this happening in places where it's already legal/decriminalised or nah?

Anyone want to start a neet club with me? We need to think of ideas to make us billionaires.

can see the point you're making but I think you're overegging it, as already mentioned society already has access to a far more physically and mentally damaging and also very addictive legal recreational drug in the form of alcohol and it's fine, in fact letting weed out there too may turn some people away from alcohol in favour of the ganja, which isn't ideal but is better than alcohol

in short it'll be fine don't get your knickers in a twist

what's so bad about gypsies? i mean i'm willing to hate them but i've never encountered one so i need to know why

Thailad are you a fan of cheese pizza?

What's that hip hop track with all the effing and jeffing?

Idk what you like or what they have
I like bánh mì thịt nướng, it's like a grilled pork sandwich

even leftists agree that gypsies are scum

They don't believe in joining society.

feel like shit just want him back

Because they'd all vote left.

No to both definitions

neither do neets and some of my best friends are neets

>not liking cheese pizza
tedious nonce

they're just scum, good boxers though and will tarmac your drive for dirt cheap.

>liking cheese pizza
nonce

do neets beg on the street, burglar homes and mug people in dark alleys?

cheers lad, guessing they've got all the most common westerner-friendly crap. will have a look for a banh mi thing at lunch.

>If it were legal you would have much more control over the strength and stains available.

Adding vices to society and taxing them doesn't help the health of it.

>People don't get drunk at work, I don't see why they'd get stoned.

If you smoke weed often, it will affect your output

>Can you point to this happening in places where it's already legal/decriminalised or nah?

Yes actually in Portugal when they decriminalised drugs their country and especially Lisbon became a hotbed of crime for a decade

do you mean Irish traveller gyppos or roma gyppos?

roma gyppos are basically career beggars, go to a major continental european city and they'll be found sitting on the corners begging, in france they even come up to your face and screech "por marche por marche!!" holding their hands out for money, fucking disgusting

as for irish gyppos, never actually met or seen any in my life but they're similar scum though with less begging and more just general antisocial behaviour as far as i know

being gay seems like fun

all that redditspacing is not helping your case

thainonce post your forearms

mad how everyone's so PC (politically correct) these days

I'm on my phone retard i need to space on this keyboard

dumb phoneposter

thought pc stood for personal computer

What did he mean by this

ah yes I forgot about the way typing works on phones where you have to

double space all the time, fuck it gets on

my nerves. Hate phones and how they make you

do that.

*walks off, into a wall*
ow, fucking phone

When you're responding to multiple points per post it matters

>100 years from now
mad how everyone's a PC (Personal Computer) these days

ahh fucking done with you runt
*picks you up by the hind legs and just fucking swings you over the perimeter fence into the feral runtyard, where I know the large runts will enjoy your weak nature for many hours before you are finally shredded*
blimey
*wipes my hands and walks off, whistling*

Ahahahaha!

alri charlie brooker

spotted this trio in the wild

You've been up all night haven't you

honestly baffled about how every american is a slave to credit card debt and just buys whatever they want regardless of the financial implications

I've had a debit card for 5 years and I literally cannot think of a reason why anyone would need a CC, the only thing you should be purchasing when you can't afford it on the spot are house mortgages

gormless little runt, bet you're the life of the party