Trump MODOK making brown people build a wall

>Marvelfags will defend this and their company.

Can Marvel just stop?

When did it all go so wrong?

When is Disney going to pull them in?

>Check to see if it's real
>it is
mfw

Why do you keep posting this

This is amazing

He's triggered and/or is hoping to trigger others

Is this supposed to make me dislike trump?

comics are made by artist, artist for the most part are liberal and shit.

this isn't surprising at all.

Guaranteed replies.

>using a strawman while you complain about Marvel using a strawman
well played

Top kek. People will defend this

>Marvelfags will defend this and their company.

I don't think I've actually seen anyone unironically defend Marvel in like the past 5 years.

When will Marvel die?

I don't see anything wrong with it.
>huge head
>tiny hands
sounds like MODOK and Trump.

This is the first time I've done so, user. I'm merely posting a published piece for discussion on its merits and flaws as well as discourse about the current state of the publishing company.

Ho
Lee
Fuck

You actually ARE defending it.
>It's just a strawman, it's TOTALLY not representative of Marvel as a whole to suck liberal schlong!

Sure, and that whole "immigrants are bad" speech made by the fucking RED SKULL was a fucking coincidence.
I don't know if your head's been in the sand or up your ass for the last few years, but you miiiiight want to take another look at Marvel.

It's a joke
>I'm not laughing
Cuz you're a humorless bitch

>trumpfags getting triggered
>janitor getting triggered too so he deletes my post

I don't need to defend it cause there's nothing to defend.
>someone made a joke about Trump
>get over it

>red skull hates immigrants
>this is shocking
Nigga jave you ever read a comic? He's a nazi so yeah he's xenophobic ultra-nationalist.

Marvel has always been liberal as fuck, mate. Just deal with it.
>X-men: Representation of minorities in a metaphor, becoming more explicit as time goes on, including the 90s with the AIDS analogy.
>The Thing being the first openly jewish superhero
>Marvel having the first openly gay superhero too during the 90s
>Daredevil being a blind superhero, today he would be called out on "stupid SJW representation"
>Ms Marvel being a second wave feminism symbol. Now being third wave as Captain Marvel
I could go on and on. Marvel has always been like this.
Not like you read comics or anything

Which comic is this from?

You can add the entirety of Vote Loki to this as well.

>this mad over a 2 page joke

It's a two page gag in the Spider-Gwen Annual.

It's kind of dumb, but I can't understand why anyone would get this triggered.

>Marvel oversimplifies half of the political spectrum as "EEEVVVIILLL"
>You oversimplify all marvel fans as mindless drones who will defend their company no matter what
>You refuse to see how both of these things are gross misrepresentations
>You think you were being accused of cherrypicking
you're retarded

Holy shit this is embarrassing. Just make trump a literal character already, if you so badly want to skewer him marvel.

>Sure, and that whole "immigrants are bad" speech made by the fucking RED SKULL was a fucking coincidence.
No shit, fuckhead. That's his character.
Meanwhile Cap was helping black people with Falcon at Harlem during the 70s.
Really makes you think, huh? Maybe you are a bad guy

>Why do you keep posting this
The same reason he's been posting the Top Ten Comic Sales list every weeks since Rebirth temporarily bumped DC's sales?

tl;dr company-faggots are *WORST* faggots!

A thread died for this

If they made fun of Hilary as well it'd be less obnoxious.

>I'm from W-Waco. Waco, Texas.

Does nobody know the definition of illegal immigrant?

Trump is a walking joke user. You can't be mad when people make fun of him.

>It's Sup Forums cries about their right wing feelings getting hurt over some silly leftie liberal satire

The entirety of American politics is a joke.

>putting politics into your comics

This has NEVER worked out to anyone's benefit.

>This has NEVER worked out to anyone's benefit.

This has /always/ worked for Marvel. They keep throwing controversial things in to boost sales, they're pretty open about it.

You know Xavier is based on MLK, and Magneto Malcolm X, right?

Why was my post deleted?

These are your Marvel Comic Writers

Funniest thing is that X-men being the minoriteam and how they're treared as of now is how liberals truly see minorities. They servered their purpose to meet their monetary ends and agenda and now the new Minoriteam (Inhumans) are going through a terrorist arc to paint them like Islam, the purse chihuahua for liberals right now. I just hope they drop Islam just like Paris Hilton traded the dog for more shoes.

I don't see what the deal with the snake guy is, sounds like a captain planet villain so I don't see how he is supposed to represent trump.

it's obviously part of the left wing PC liberal degenerate communist propaganda that is ruining this great country

Dies he not understand the expression "on the nose"?

The mods are acting really fucking bitchy for some reason. I literally responded to with a cringy tweet Hilary made and I got banned for 12 minuets. Meanwhile a couple of weeks ago, someone was able to stortime a book where Tails molests a baby and forces it to eat shit, and the mods didn't delete it till four hours after. Their fucking priorities.

There was a gag about her in the double date issues of Spider-Man/Deadpool.

That's about it.

Hillary's shit is much more generic politician fuckery. Trump is basically a comic book character in real life. It's way easier to make fun of Trump.

>I'm from Waco, Texas

This is unbelievable. I lived in Waco for 4 years and only knew blacks and white meth heads there.

So are you black or a meth head?

I don't post the Top Ten. Also, those posts have been going on since forever. Stop being a tinfoil hat wearer since your company sucks balls Marvelfag.

Whats the problem? Marvel always likes making pop-culture references.

Its funny.

I dont know if pop culture reference and propaganda are

>tripfag

Nevermind, installing a filter

Why are Trumpfags so sensitive and easily offended? Can't they take a joke?

i don't think this guys knows what "on the nose" means.

Look, I know all you drones are just rationalizing this to try and stick it to Sup Forums, but I don't think you all fully understand just how bad Marvel has gotten at injecting politics in their work.

Remember the old Secret Empire story in Captain America? The one where Cap and Falcon were at odds and had to resolve their gripes with one another to discover a hidden criminal organization that infiltrated all the internal parts of the US Government? Remember how the big villain at the end was the president and how the whole story was an allusion to the Nixon administration being corrupt without inserting a single real life figure into the story?

We had a story where they had the president as a bad guy and he was never once mentioned by name. Fast forward 40 years, and what happens? They put Donald Trump in a fucking MODOK suit without a lick of subtlety or parody. Captain America is literally fighting Donald Trump.

Jesus wept.

>without a lick of subtlety or parody

Are you retarded? It's clearly a fucking joke.

It's a joke nigga fucking relax.

Yes.

>I can't believe SJWs get offended over offensive jokes! Can't they just relax?

>HOLY FUCK DID MARVEL DARE TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT DONALD TRUMP? FUCKING PROPAGANDA, THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER, I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Hillary's just another politician out for power. Trump's a meme and possibly genuinely retarded.

Pretty much this.
The alt-right ubermensch are some of the most thinskinned people on the planet.
And the leader they've chosen is a guy who sends pictures of himself with his hands circled and a note saying "THEY'RE NOT SMALL!" to people.
A match made in heaven.

>They put Donald Trump in a fucking MODOK suit without a lick of subtlety or parody.

That is the parody, you silly billy.

he does it for the (you)s

>The alt-right ubermensch are some of the most thinskinned people on the planet.
They seriously are.

It's like a political movement consisting entirely of people who can dish it out all day, but collapse into childlike tantrums the second they have to take even a little bit of it themselves. It's like some kind of glass cannon of bantz.

We get it Marvel, you hate Trump. Just shut the fuck up about him already

>pls no bully trump

>y-yeah... I hate his nose! w-w-ish he didnt exist...
>*marvel assassin lowers his gun*

>ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

Yeah liberals calling trump evil is tongue in cheek

Yeah, marvel needs to stop hurting my feelings! I'm really sensitive and can't take it when somebody makes a joke at my expense. They should know better than this.

>T-The liberals say m-mean things about trump and its hurts m-muh f-feelings;_;

It's just a stupid, unfunny, and out-of-place occurrence. Marvel really is trying to get the younger/millennial audience, it seems.

>When people make fun of trump I get triggered

>Stupid and unfunny
So is Trump's campaign.

>out of place
It only looks out of place because you probably don't read comics and therefore lack any context this joke is coming from.

>it's not funny because it hurts my frail little feelings

Well you see sometimes adults like to say things they know are wrong or silly as a joke. Adults don't mean exactly what they're saying all the time.

You're missing the forest for the trees. Your post describes both sides accurately. The problem is extremist adultbabies, regardless of their political leanings.

>one side wants to kill all minorities and jews
>the other side wants equal rights for women and minorities

Yea, they're both EXACTLY the same, right?

>MODOK is one of my favorite villains
Even more reason to vote for Trump then!

Because people didn't read that comic so they stupidly assume that means that there is a 20 issues sagas about fighting against Trump

The alt-right are a bunch of hypocritical bitches tho.
>fucking sjws can't take a joke about shooting niggers like animals
>WHAT SOMEONE MADE A JOKE ABOUT TRUMP
>TRIGGERED I NEED MY SAFE SPACE O CAN'T EVEN

Please, no
I'm pretty liberal, but we don't need to transform this thread into another "Sup Forums vs tumblr" one.
It's better as a "I'm triggered by a joke in a comic I didn't read" thread

What I don't understand is why there are now two MODOKs.

>Implying I care about Trump

It's just shit mate

No they aren't.

Or at least, that wasn't the intention in the first place.

You can never have enough MODOKs

Is it because of this?

>there are people literally defending this on the thread, right now.
>Sup Forums still doesn't understand why they have "Based Nippon Manga is superior to your garbage capeshit and hipster trash :^)" threads in an almost weekly basis that always reach the bump limit.

Nah. It's most likely because MODOK is perfect to use as a template for the parody of a real person
>No masks or shit like that
>An enormous face that you can model to look like whoever you want
That fact that he has really small hand compared to the rest of the body is just a plus

Someone give me the context on this shit

>>Sup Forums still doesn't understand why they have "Based Nippon Manga is superior to your garbage capeshit and hipster trash :^)" threads in an almost weekly basis that always reach the bump limit.
Because all of Sup Forums is composed of people that are easily triggered?
You could probably go in any board and start a thread that reach bump limit in a second, you just have to make it start proudly writing "This thing really hated here is cool"

>getting triggered by a comic
kek

I haven't been so upset since Captain America punched Hitler.

This is why I won't buy anything Marvel these days. It's not even that it steps on my political toes, just because you don't want a left-wing bias doesn't mean you need or want a right-wing bias. Comics shouldn't be your personal fucking soapbox, especially when it's a product you're selling to people.

I literally know more "conservative" guys who actually read and buy comics than "liberal" guys who wear Captain America t-shirts but won't read a comic. Why alienate part of your market?

Marvel probably makes more money off t-shirts than comics at this point anyway.

>Not clever enough to be funny
>Not subtle enough to be serious
>Artist probably thinks he did good
This is Big Bang Theory level humor. Literally just a reference with nothing unique or funny about it paraded for a joke. It's something your aunt would post on facebook not something someone should have been paid to create. At least it triggered some Trump supporters