ITT: misunderstood characters who did nothing wrong

ITT: misunderstood characters who did nothing wrong

Kid Chi-chi is super sweet.
Adult Chi-chi is a mega bitch.

What went wrong?

Having a deadbeat husband who is constantly absent and every few years creates a situation that could bring about the end of humanity will make you into a bitch

You know they could have compromised and made Gohan into a scientist who invents helpful things for the gang. But Bulma already does that so I guess Gohan gets to be a lawyer or something.

Does Super elaborate on the lore of Gohan's job?

>did nothing wrong
>would rather let the planet be destroyed than have her son stop studying

>saves the world
>strongest man on the planet
>deadbeat

It's wasted on her.

>Got Gohan traumatised by getting kidnapped, beaten up constantly.
>Be absent during most of his childhood because you are fucking dead
yeah chi chi was in the right

picrelated

>villains do something
>it is Goku's fault
revisionists are fucking stupid

Back to Sup Forums

Also, Goku is a shitty father and husband. Completely understandable why she flew off the deep end.

>Deliberately allows conflicts to escalate to world ending crises so he can 'have a real challenge'

>Not at fault

Yeah, revisionists are retarded

ebin

Reddit

Goku should've ended up with Bulma. Chichi was a mistake.

She raped goku at least twice

But that never happened.

Literally turned Gohan from a fighting badass to weak and submissive beta
Single moms, not even once

It's kind of funny that Gohan turned into a nerd faggot super hero man because of his polar opposite parents

>Hello wife, I want our ten year old son to fight an evil robot capable of destroying the Earth because I want to see how strong he is :^)
>uhh, gotta go see you in a few years!
>*dies*

chi-chi was smart and tied Goku down before he got any smarter.

not him but he gave cell a senzu bean

so would that make Gohan lawyer by day, vigilante by night?

And let Vegeta go...
And let Freeza go...
And let the androids activate even though he had three years to find them and destroy them...

Pretty sure he also let Buu go so that his even younger son could fight him

>And let the androids activate even though he had three years to find them and destroy them

Wasn't that vegeta though? Goku was still suffering from his heart condition

>vigilante by night

Do anyone of the cast do vigilante work, or is that more of a Western thing?

Great Saiyaman remember

He didn't have any symptoms of the heart disease until the fight with #19.
Bulma (and/or Krillin, I forget) suggested they find Gero's lab before the Androids activate. Vegeta said "fuck off, I want to fight them" and Goku basically agreed in his dumb way.

This.

In the manga Goku straight up admits he could have beaten fat Buu in super saiyan 3 but chose not to so Goten and Trunks could "have a shot"

I don't even browse Sup Forums, but I'm pretty sure they'd all shit on you and call you new if you tried to discuss Dragon Ball there, from what I've heard about the board.

>but I'm pretty sure they'd all shit on you and call you new if you tried to discuss Dragon Ball there, from what I've heard about the board.

Went there recently and they actually have pretty lengthy discussions, mostly about the new show

>"Goku, a good father doesn't die every year, OK?
>"Some do!"

>NEVER kissed her husband ever
shes a cunt

>Let Vegeta go after Nappa killed his friends and Vegeta tried to finish the job
>Let Frieza live not out of mercy but out of the hope he could fight him again some day (changed in the dub)
>Gave Cell a senzu bean
>Vegeta actually learns his lesson after letting Cell power up and legitimately tries to kill Buu
>Goku holds back against Buu
Goku is a fucking psycho

also gave picollo a sensu bean and let him go

He's a sociopath. He only cares about his own goals/needs. Saving the world/galaxy is just a fortunate side effect of his shenanigans. Thats why vegita is a better character, he actually learns from his mistakes and somewhat redeems his villiany. Goku is just a happy go lucky maniac, who never grows as a person.

Piccolo is a better father than Goku

Yeah he sure redeemed all of his genocide and attempts of genocide when he refused to fight alongside goku against buu so that he could take the glory

Has anyone here actually managed to watch Z as an adult? I enjoy Dragonball every few years. Then I feel like watching Z but never make it past a few episodes. It is so badly written and stretched to hell

Only DBZ Abridged.

Hold on, why didn't Vegeta train with Gohan after the cell saga?

>that scene where she bitch slaps majin buu

>why didn't a prideful loner asshole train with someone unless it was absolutely necessary?

japan casual sexism that sees little girls as these great characters full of energy but adult women as boring, clueless stay at home bitch

I'm not even joking

Watch Kai, it's Z but with a script that sounds like it was written for people who speak english, and edited so that there aren't 9 minutes worth of static landscape shots in every episode
I rematched it a month or two ago, and while it's not high art, it's all still very entertaining

then how come chi chi is the only female character whos a useless horrible cunt?

eh Bulma gets significantly more boring as she gets older too

at 15 she goes on adventures and shit and a few years later she cuts her hair, wears lipstick and ode s nothing all day

>I rematched it a month or two ago
did you win?

why are the mangas so superior bros?

>ode s nothing all day
but she was always making shit behind the scenes. they depended on her to help them with tech and now in super shes basically keeping the earth from being destroyed and her house is the base of operations

not made by toei with a shitton of filler

I still like the filler episodes on the anime though

is it?

Bulma is the odd one out, I'm guessing because she was Goku's original partner.

Videl has been turned into a completely different person just so she can be a japanese housewife.

*SNIFF*

you forgot Android "you better say my kid's name right or I'll kill you" 18

>She raped goku at least twice

Came here to post this

Chi-Chi is a monster

You can't judge a Sayain by Human morals

She doesn't take an active role unless her daughter is in the scene, Krillen was sent against Frieza instead of her even though the planet was at stake.

"childhood" wise, Goku was only gone for about two years. He spent the first three years with him, died for a year, a few weeks or months separated witha brief interval of seeign each other on Namek, then a year absent. But then another three years with him training, and a year in the time chamber which makes up for missing a year. He's absent 7 years after, being dead, but by then Gohan is an early teenager. For reference, Goku had stomped his father to death around that age.

Roshi invented the Kamehameha. He taught it to his students. Ox King knows it and he taught Chi Chi everything he knows.

So she knows the Kamehameha, can perform the Kaio-Ken and is adept at breeding advanced super saiyans.

So why isn't she out saving the galaxy huh?

Failure to act is the same as failure

haha men can't be raped you virgin loser

Yeah but she's now actively part of the plot in the new show along with her brother fighting alongside her husband

>that time Goku refused to be revived so he could fight dead people in heaven
Goku means well but he's a horrible husband, I don't blame Chi-chi for being a bitch

Goku isn't a man, he's an alien

She's a rapist AND a xenophile

Implying Bulma didn't as well

When did Chi Chi learn the Kaio-Ken? I thought that was just something King Kai taught Goku, and none of the other people who trained with him had the aptitude for it

I watched Dragonball. Then I got as far as Gohan and Krillen being on Namek and just never went back to the show.

Stalled an unlikely to ever re-start

Maybe Piccolo taught it to her, who knows

The tone between the jap and english dub is so different it's like watching different shows. The jap voices are so serious and with very little humor I actually find it boring even though the consequences seem a lot more real. Sure the english dub has a lot of stupid shit but it's funny in an evil dead sort of way.

How did Goku fuck her without breaking her pelvis?

Did she use Senzu beans like most girls use the morning after pill?

pretty sure that was just a dig at how krillins ex girlfriend was called maron, and his daughter is called marron, and 18 got mad 17 pronounced it as maron

>uses senzu bean
>hymen grows back

>Krillen married a super powerful fighter who will keep the body and stamina of a smoking hot 18 year old supermodel for his entire life

>Yamcha got cucked by Vegeta and died alone after he used Puarr as a sex toy too much and s/he died of shapeshifter AIDS

Life is cruel

>hymen grows back

It was still pretty funny, I like that she can be jelly then go home and beat up that monk pussy when she gets home

yamcha fucked all of his baseball fans. he was a total degenerate and deserved it

>Yamcha is Kobe

Masturbating while goku being gone just didnt cut it. I mean how could you even beat kaioken x20 super saiyan 12 dick?

Capsule corp created a Super Saiyan vibrator with a power level of 1900 that does the trick

i think its pretty nice how 18 genuinely seems to love krillin. so i want to see her out of her mind with jealousy by having all the female enemies in the tournament always be flirting with krillin. i havent seen that emotion from her yet and i want to

chi chi is literally the only woman alive that could take super saiyan cock and not be completely torn in half.

Gohan should have been intelligent Goku.

The strength of the ultimate retard along with the cunning of Piccolo

Does Bulma suddenly not exist?

Bulma isn't a woman

bulma worked her way up with goku

Was he autistic?

Or was he just suffering from manlet syndrome?

Horrible harpy
I cheered when Buu turned her into an egg and crushed her. In the top 10 most brutal anime deaths for sure

>Piccolo
>Also known as DEMON KING, a cunning and ruthless warrior born to conquer the world
>Turns out to be the only level-headed person in the entire show and becomes the surrogate father to Gohan after deadbeat dad Goku fucks off for the 100th time

thanks doc

Sup Forums's elitism has died down a bit due to an influx of newfags, but the board is still shit and filled mostly of moe garbage

>Implying Vegeta isn't packing a 3-incher, yet another reason for his inferiority complex

He only became Gohan's surrogate father just so they had a chance against the saiyans tho

He started out through necessity

But through their shared trials his love became real

The boss gorillas have the smallest dicks. Their sheer power means they get the pussy regardless

didn't he fusion with god and a chill warrior?

he's not really the same guy at that point

Well he was initially reserved about the whole arrangement, but you could see Gohan grew on him. Piccolo probably saved Gohan by stepping in front of a blast or whatever about half a dozen times since then, too.

>train for entire year alone with your dad
>bond over time
>tell dad to fuck off after you get out and wear piccolos clothes

I never thought about that, I guess you have a point. It seems like he started turning over a new leaf before fusing with Kami or Nail, though.

>DEMON KING

That's dabula.