Post actors that you have lost respect for since Trump started winning

Post actors that you have lost respect for since Trump started winning.

Why would you need to respect actors in the first place. Why do his political opinions matter so much to you?

>date with a microchad
>she can't use chopsticks

DROPPED

I don't respect people who wish for the downfall of a country with their flawed ideology.

Why is literally everyone looking at the photographer?

butthurt is a hell of a affliction.

Right...not the woman beating and all the horrid movies he '''''''''acted''''''''' this past decade?
You faggots are a joke.

>meme actor

He was a joke long before this. He moved to France or somewhere around there because he hated Americans capitalism or something like that, he however has no qualms with cashing all checks from selling his image to the PoTC merch. No actor should be respected. Their job is to lie(convince you they are someone they are not) and pretend to be in a fake world. I do however love how the kid that played Joffery on GoT talks about how silly and unfulfilling acting is.

Why would you have any respect for this faggot in the first place?

>No actor should be respected
So I guess Romans had the right view?

he farted really loudly to get everyones attention and then took the picture, old photographer trick

>giving a fuck about someone else's opinion

that's her brother

Flash came on unexpectedly. One of those awkward moments

>microchad
I've heard it all
kys

what was there to respect?

Kek

Look at that brapper, how can you not support this "man"?

THICC

>(You): I hate you
>I don't even think about you
Reevaluate your life

Remidner that actors had the same level as prostitutes in Rome

Trusting the opinion of somone that lives from lying to a camera
lmao

When was the last time conservative Americans won? They lost slaves, they lost jim crow, consumer protections were forced on them, labor power was forced on them, gay rights were forced on them, female suffrage and elimination of gender roles were forced on them etc. What have conservatives won recently aside from big contracts to weapons manufacturers, financial deregulation and citizens united, all things which are terrible for the country?

Remember when he was /ourguy/ after the slut thing. At least Renner is based.

I immediately lose respect for anybody as soon as I hear they voted for Trump. You have to be a fucking moron to vote for Trump.

>conservatives
>slaves
lmao

>losing respect for him now
>not when he beat his wife and got away with it

Oh yeah should have voted for corrupted Hillary instead, my bad. Trump is a good president, not like shitty, weak Obama who left the country in this shitty state. Cry moar, leftie peasant.

>implying the succubus didn't make it up when she claimed she would do it weeks before

>Post actors that you have lost respect for since Trump started winning.
Trump.

Cuck Evans.

This

Imagine thinking Johnny Depp's career started to go downhill in 2016

He was pretty good in The Web

Why the fuck are you so sensitive? How can you stand being such a little wuss?

Is this where you demonstrate your spectacular lack of knowledge of your own history and start throwing out moronic fake talking points you read elsewhere but never thought to examine?

We must go thiccer

Is this when you talk about le parties changed sides?
lel

>respect an actor
for... what?

Yep, here we go. The old selective imagination and fanfiction begins.

>dude trump is bad because he hates fat feminists who stand for nothing and doesnt want foreigners killing the people of his land

He took a lot of pictures in a short timespan. Cameras have a shutter which causes a noise, so everyone turned to see what it was.

>dude I think some fat idiot crook billionaire is my friend and cares about my country

Did this person carve whiskers into their face?

thread

>ever having any for him in the first place

>Trump is a good president

What has he done exactly? Our government is fully R at the moment and he still can't do shit. He will be remembered as one of the worst, if not the worst, presidents in history.

>giving a shit about other people's opinions
If you don't make peace with people who have differing opinions, you won't live a happy life.

>Trump is a good president
I'm all for the meemees but come on now..

reely maed me think

Oh my.
Please do go on.

>samefagging your shitty post so much
wish we had IDs just for a month to showcase how much reddit has taken a hold of this place
>HURRRRR SO UR SOLUTION IS TO MAKE IT MORE LIKE REDDIT????
this place already is like fucking reddit, exposing samefagging autistic summerfags would just make it at least more bearable

>Trump
>winning
He hasn't done anything. Every single idiot move he's made has gone up in flames. Of course, his supporters are too retarded to start questioning him now, so I'm sure I'll see several replies about how I'm wrong with no evidence.

>8 more years of this
Delicious.

>64% unfavorability
The only reason he won is because he was up against probably the only person in the country worse than him. Now, I'm happy she lost, but that doesn't change the fact that your guy is a complete and utter piece of shit.

What the fuck are you going on about you sperg kys

Schizoid delusion.Seek help before it's too late.

>8
>Fucking
>Years
>Of
>Delicious
>Tears
Gimme some more.

>8 more years

yeah no, maybe a few months to year.

>The only reason he won is because he was up against probably the only person in the country worse than him.

>w-we lost on p-purpose
Now this is acting I can respect!

see why don't you stay there? you're literally pollution on this website

Why go all the way to redit when Sup Forums is right around the corner?

He'll be lucky if he can finish this term.

Say it with me, user: EIGHT (8) MORE YEARS!

>Fresh off the Reddit boat spamming the r/TheDonald meme here thinking it means jackshit when Sup Forums was the way it was since /news/
You're not doing yourself any favours, newfag.

>we
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a Democrat you fucking idiot.

>I'll just keep spouting eight more years! That'll win the argument.
I bet you would shout REEEEEE if someone disagreed with you in public, but I doubt you're outside very much.

Yeah,the two people from Sup Forums with a brain cell between them,packed up and went to Reddit. Whats your point,newfag?HOW NEW ARE YOU?

He's a simple minded nitwit. You can't expect him to understand that it's not a black and white world.

>trumpfag
>Sup Forumsfag
>newfag
>favours

holy shit

>it's not a black and white world.
WHY DID YOU PUT BLACK BEFORE WHITE????REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

See C'mon, say it with me.

There's no argument being had. This is just you, a liberal baby, crying as usual. I'm making fun of you.

>Outing yourself as newscum
You realise it was an Wheelschan tactic to start using the whole r/TheDonald meme, right? They had several weeks of threads. Since they couldn't win the war by converting Sup Forums to Communism and liberal bullshit, their tactic was to associate Sup Forums with Reddit and thus make it reasonable for Sup Forums to reject it.

Meaning the only "working" (because it's not working, because it only affects stupid mongs like you who fail to put 2+2 together) tactic they have is to lump Sup Forums with something Sup Forums unanimously despises and refuses to be associated with: Reddit. It couldn't have been Tumblr for obvious reasons. Thus one of the few Reddit right winged boards was chosen.

Go there and you'll see it has nothing to do with Sup Forums. You've been duped like the complete jackass you are. Anyone who repeats the r/TheDonald meme is a certified idiot never to be taken seriously.

Stop crying, son.

>this poor form
>these visible panty lines
>these whitey tighties
actually this is no surprise. He can be worth billions and he still cant dress himself

>an Wheelschan
A Wheelschan*
Was about to say 8 chan but somehow that's filtered by these nazi mods.

It's okay user, just let it all out.

>This is just you, a liberal baby, crying as usual.
There you go assuming that everyone who thinks Trump is a retard playing with his feces in a corner is a liberal. An assumption that shows just how simpleminded you truly are.

Ahh,as an unbiased observer, and a frequenter of both boards, I just want to point out that you are completely wrong. There is an extremely strong behind the scenes alliance between Sup Forums and Reddit.Apparently you aren't a dedicated member of the movement, and as such, I'd suggest you stop speaking on our behalf.Shadilay.

Just one helpful guide, plus a lot of bad deals pulled out of, lots of deals made to make us hundred+billion dollars, and every bad executive order Obama signed repealed.

It's alphabetical for one. For another, it's how the phrase goes. White and black doesn't have the same ring to black and white.