'Wonder Woman' Hitting $650 Million To Become Top-5 Grossing Film Of 2017

>Another weekend, another milestone for Patty Jenkins' superhero blockbuster Wonder Woman. Warner's latest release from their DC Comics line surpassed the $600 million mark worldwide Wednesday, and is now positioned to finish the weekend with around $650 million in its coffers.

OY VEY

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&id=dcuni.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PTufJl960k8
youtube.com/watch?v=wQxU53f_N64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums BTFO

But Sup Forums likes wonder woman?

we did it, dcbros...... we.... we won.......

Took them long enough.

image in the roles were reversed and the male lead actor was motioning to spank the lead female actress while in a suggestive position

literally don't know a single person who saw this
honestly. it seems like a huge fucking scam to me.

Hot, but it's hotter this way.

>user from Sup Forums
>knowing people
Doubt.

How? It's not a good movie and Gal fucking sucks in it just like she sucks at everything else she's done before.

Cool.

Wonder Woman is the best DC movie since Man of Steel. One of the best capemovies in many years.

>How?
You go out and buy a ticket.

>wonder woman sounds like hila klein

And this is only on the 4th week. 10 weeks to go, who knows what's gonna happen by then.

Already did.
The movie is terrible.

You asked how it's making mad money. People are going to see it.

Why is Chris Pine so likable?

Chris Pine's hair is fucking magical here bros

He just is.

it's currently at 571 mil, good job dchads.

My dick is positioned to reach 12 inches. Is currently at 6, but my prediction is truly impressive!! Bow down to my projected length and girth!

He is truly this generation's William Shatner

Sup Forums is a DC board, fuck off marvelshit

There's no way these two didn't fuck right

Absolutely zero doubts friendo, it's just denial at this point.

do you think the husband gets to watch?

>never leaves basement

>doesnt know people

Makes sense to me.

Will DCCucks ever have one movie that makes 1 billion? Why are they celebrating failure?

Because muh grrrrrl power! BTW, your whole Looney Tunes VS Mickey Mouse spectator sport is gayer than AIDS was in the 80s.

But you're part of it. So you're gay, gayer than AIDS in the 80's

god his hair is fucking glorious

I'm part of your mom's semen diet, junior.

So literally all of the MCU movies except 3 Iron Man's are failures?

You are bad and you like bad things. Please die.

why

his hair looks good

you jelly baldy?

Is Chris Pine using steroids?

t. baldy

Nah, his hair is bad. You have no taste. Maybe because you never see real people in real life.

I have a full head of hair and a big dick, unlike micropenis Pine and his Bouffant faggotry

Oh no! Official declaration!

Congrats on your first mostly-not-stupid movie, DC boi. May they go on to never make anymore garbage like everything else they've done. I hope they become the kings of capeshit. Then I'll join you in your grabass fest.

But nah, who fucking cares about parent company. Like good movies, not companies.

Were you one of those who posted the pics of the empty theaters?

having hair like that looks awesome but is too much work in real life

looks nice in pictures though

This. Rooting for Warner Brothers or Disney is fucking stupid. MIRAMAX VS FOX SEARCHLIGHT, FAGGOTS!!! MIRAMAX4EVA!

Post yfw Gal becomes the DCEU's RDJ.

It doesn't even look good. He looks like a greaser from the 50s going to his first bugchaser orgy

A perfect storm
1. Good movie
2. Every summer movie is rotten and bombs making ww the only thing to watch
3. Dcucks starved for something good see it multiple times.
4. Sjw critics over praise the movie to draw in people who normally avoid capeshit
5. Riding the woman marketing strategy wave started by beauty and the beast.

MFW WW is about The Amazons (Israel) standing between world wars and sending Diana (its influence) to the west

Sup Forums was always pro DC, it's the marlel shills the ones BTFO

s-she's actually cute lads

That's the point. Until either combination gets the same reaction then we haven't reached real equality.

By being objectively better than anyhting Marvel or DC have done in ten years

>objectively

Here we go again, millennials changing the meaning of words. It's "literally" all over again.

If ironman appears it's an ironman movie meme. Guess that makes ss a Batman movie.

WW's Sup Forums timeline
>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend

Will it overtake SS lads

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>it keeps growing

Mathematically yes.
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&id=dcuni.htm

Great

Imagine a poster like this for Mad Men with Peggy being spanked by Don while Roger and Pete are laughing.

Probably. Dcucks angry at tbe marvelization of DCEU will blame it on China

>marvelization
What

>In ten years

Jesus these are the people that browse Sup Forums Just remember. A completely average completely uncreative completely non-ingenuitive movie is AMAZING 10/10 smash hit.

Its just yet another acceptable capeshit movie that plebs and normies gobble up but with the bonus of SJW points.

>Superman (78)
>Batman (89)
>Batman Returns
>The Nolan Trilogy
>Watchmen
>Man of Steel
>BvS

Looks like plenty of other good movies to me, including classics of the superhero genre

>marvelization
WW wasn't a quipfest.

>better than anyhting Marvel or DC have done
That's not saying much.

Have you actually seen WW

>Civil War, day 19 (since release): $2,889,710
>Day 20: $2,272,708
>Wonder Woman, day 19 (since release): $5,444,169
>day 20: $3,848,683
G-guys?

Dark and gritty gone. Humour. Optimistic tone. Fun.

Ww is not doing so great worldwide so it probably stalls around 800m. Unlike cw

Yeah we have The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises

There are no more quips in WW than in MoS/BvS and the tone IS pretty gritty tho

liberal Sup Forums shitskin Sup Forums cancer does
authentic Sup Forums doesn't

Dunno man WW shows no signs of "Marvelisation". Who knows about Justice League

It's doing great overseas though, it's just that it's a true wonder domestic wise

Well ... better than a little more than half of what Marvel has done and everything DC has done.
>A good step in the right direction for the limping DC

>>Superman (78)
>>The Nolan Trilogy except TDKR
>>Watchmen

fixed that for you. now you can be less embarrassed in front of your family on holidays

>/ourgal/ is going faster than avengers movie
fucking BASED

So...

We should cry sexism and make weird art installations to protest the publicity stunts?

contrarian cucks BTFO

I can't wait for all the sexy Wonder Woman costumes this halloween. My fetish coming to life.

>DCEU
>limping
>when its first 4 films blew the MCU's first 4 films out of the water at the box office and the DCEU already has more oscars than the entire MCU

Why are you looking at individual days? And especially weekdays, when the bulk of ticket sales are on the weekend?

Opening weekend:
CW: $136.7 million
WW: $73.5 million

2nd weekend:
CW: $51.6 million
WW: $39.7 million

Civil war, day 20 (cumulative): $355.4 million
Wonder Woman, day 20 (cumulative): $289.2 million

There's no question that they are making money. Fast n Furious and Transformers make lots of money too. Those movies are for shit ... just like pre-WW DC (with partial exceptions like based Ledger in bad TDK)

>super hero movie makes stupid amount of money

BREAKING NEWS.

I guess if Ms. Sloane was a superhero it wouldn't have been a flop. The fact WW has a female lead is why it made money, nothing else!

s-s-shut up y-y-you fucking SHILL

Because everyone dropped that piece of shit once they saw it once while people are rewatching WW. It's catching up with a fucking Avengers movie, $400M it's not that much of a long shot right now

yes, my son

Are you crazy? WW is cancer for Sup Forums.

no im supposed to hate jews why is she so cute no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Marlel Poojeet absolutely seething

Is that you BULLY !NBPV.eUrhg? How is the war with Pakistan going?? Is india still going to be a superpower by 2020???

>honestly i didn't even realize she was supposed to be spanking. it looks like she's just waving hello while he's posting like a retard.

Asperger's: The subtlest little autism

Is it gay that I have a man crush on Chris Pine?

relax, it isn't

he's a huge flirt with all his costars, including quinto
youtube.com/watch?v=PTufJl960k8

N-NO COMPETITION!

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxU53f_N64

Well...can't say i blame him

>Sofia Boutella as cheetah

Wonder Woman is a very Jewish movie

Jews invented feminism

Hmm