Italy and France

Italy and France...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AntonioSocci1/status/951561782459600897
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CUTE!

The Chad Les Français vs the Virgin Italian

>so, Macaroni, when will you annex our country?
>soon, faggotini

When you think about it, it's wild how little France-Italy interaction there is on here. It's probably that we've never really been that antagonistic against each other, and we get pinned with the same dumb arguments ("you don't work enough", "lose wars", "wine is girly") so there's just no point to fighting.

Also there aren't a lot of you.

Anyways what did Macron say? I thought he was in China.

not until your ships are made in Italy

He went to Rome after China
Just basic euro discussions between friend countries, plus "we need to relaunch the EU" and we made another trade deal

>"this is the prime minister of the italian republic, former roman republic and subsequent empire, and I hereby declare France as being the rightful successor of Rome"
>"with this mandate, they are hereby free to employ all means they wish to unify all the countries of the EU into a rejuvenated Roman Empire for this millennia"

>Rome after China
Fucking knew Macron would be one of those patrician, the Ming empire is to Asia what Rome is to Europe. Now he's subconsciously burning it into our brains by association for those who still deny it.

And that seems alright. He should get back home to deal with the criticism over his immigration law draft quickly though.

I really like him desu. I wish we had a guy like him in Italy
I hope he federalizes the EU

>frog has a bigger nose
>mario lacks the roman nose

this is not right

Who will be the third in the triumvirate? Has he been chosen yet?

Germany?

Germany of course

Rajoy

Italy and France..... truly the most culturally superior countries ever. The world would be better if it were ruled by Neo Roman Empire(France+Italy) .

Truly the modern Caesar

The narrative in the media is that your Mario and Macron are trying to balance the power and influence of Germany. It would make no sense to have them as part of your faction.

The idea is more to relaunch the idea of a stronger EU now that US is going crazy and UK is leaving. Gentiloni will not be the prime minister for long, but hopefully our next government will keep working on this issue

Lol arguably the most ridiculous politician in Europe right now.
>i wont talk with the separatists!!!
>Catalans will prove to be against independence!!!
>o-oh, did I lose? Let's talk with the separatists
I'd rather have the president of Malta as a president rather than this pathethic thing.

Ahem, this is the final form of the EU flag.

Dang it.

You can't steal that though. Come with your own cool eagle.

Where is Portugal?

Second on the left, right after Ireland.

Caesar was both succesful and betrayed, Putin is literally the opposite of this

there's hardly any leader more succesfull than putin in our times.

Oh, so they only took the green and red, OK, thanks.

You made a war with us 7 years ago.
You are our enemies.

Franco-Italian union when?

Putin is possibly in the top 5 richest people. Possibly richest. Nobody knows but all we know is he is rich

twitter.com/AntonioSocci1/status/951561782459600897

>WE WUZ ROMAN AND SHIET

Macron is a neoliberal globalist faggot who is unable to produce children because he’s sterile.

Comfy thread with only Europeans and honourary aryans, American comes in and sharts up the thread. Every time.

...take off my pants.

Your most famous historical character, Napoleone Buonaparte was Italian.
Your best artist, Leonardo Da Vinci, was Italian.
Your only general that won against Prussians. Giuseppe Garibaldi, was Italian.

Why do you even live?

Are you joining our struggle, German? Are you ready to unite this continent?

eheh

Ugly flag.

In the talks for forming a government last night, the parties agreed to massively increase money going to the EU and strengthen the union. I of course fully support Europe, France and Italy.

FREUDE

owo

>tfw I will see European Unification in my lifetime

Beware Americans and Asians