What did Sup Forums think of this? Was it kino?

What did Sup Forums think of this? Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PECO4knKq7o
youtube.com/watch?v=whw2F5aDss0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Kino? Maybe. The violence, brutality and general backwardness may have been a little much. The way Connor disregarded the Laws of War was shocking, to say the least. Fight the enemy of course, kill them, but to torture them? Rape them? Set fire to civilian hospitals? Were those scenes necessary?
The fifteen minute surgery scene of shrapnel being dug out of Connor's back was particularly gruesome, and I almost had to leave the theater.

When they tortured the vietnam girl it was so grusome!

And the rape scenes were so graphic

>who is a good boy
Not me

When he kills all thise people

>live like a dog, die like a dog

I wasn't prepared

>The white phosphorus scene

I didn't think a Labrador could tear out a man's beating heart. Boy, was I wrong!

>"Oh God they're in the trees, look up, Charlies in the trees!"
>"I can't feel my legs Sarge, I can't feel them man!"
>"You'll go home Tommy, I'll get you home even if it means dragging you for miles through this stinking jungle!"
>"Call for a strike on this position!"
>"Woof!"
>"You got that right old boy, these filthy junglegooks are going to be buried in fire!"

>when he sticks the barrel of his M4 down the throat of that Iraqi guy and says he'll "pump him like a spigot" if he doesn't tell him where his family is hiding
Uncalled for man.

>Lone soldier kills a troop of Vietcongs while they were sleeping
>transitions into reality where the soldier is crying as he realized he murdered his entire troop as they slept
>Charlie surrounds him as we get one final look at him as he howls like a dog at the moon.

god, this was so poetic and a visual masterpiece of the struggle of the Vietnam war

>rape

youtube.com/watch?v=PECO4knKq7o

It wasn't too bad but the scene where the dog drags the children into mass graves was a little uncalled for

But seriously though, what the fuck was this movie about?

That's a golden retriever you brainlet.

does the dog die?

>that scene where Army Dog is forced to play fetch with the torched bones of his comrades
People who say the rape scene was too much didn't watch the movie. Those gooks had it coming.

>that scene where army dog impales women from the cambodian village on bamboo
>that long shot of them sliding down the shafts

Went a little too far for my taste.

>Casper Van Dien and Grace Van Dien are brother and sister in real life
>they play a couple in the movie and kiss in multiple scenes
Really makes you think

All memes aside, what is the movie about?

Rer

>The scene where good boy had to bite dig through the mound of those sewn-together amputated soldiers was gut wrenching.
>After all that he couldn't even stop the bomb, he had to survive the blast by hiding under the bodies of his screaming brothers in arms.
>their cries for help will surly haunt good boy to the end of his days.

Goddamn, I wasn't expecting this from a golden retriever.

>>who is a good boy
>Not me
>who is a good boy
Not me

TOP KEK

He's burned alive. There are rumors that although the scene is CGI in the movie, they actually filmed a real scene where they set a live dog on fire but had to re-do it because it didn't look "realistic enough" according to director Sam Raimi.

youtube.com/watch?v=whw2F5aDss0

>that fucking napalm scene

How the fuck was that allowed in theaters, the scream of those children as the nursery burned was really fucked up

I couldn't watch the scene with the sledgehammer

It doesn't even take place in a warzone? bs

I heard they had to edit that out for some foreign releases

These upvote posts. Army Dog was a kid's movie.

>kid's movie
If you would let your kid watch this death and rape fest then you are a sick human being

The fuck kind of childhood did you have?
Were you raised by Dr Mengele, or something?

Rietnam Rucking Rits!

>Army Dog was a kid's movie.
Now that's what I call edgy.

>kid's movie
Dude there's a scene where GI's gang rape a gook after her village was leveled by mortar fire

Has there even been a movie with a golden retriever on the box art that was good?

Old Yeller

>The ending where a human asks who's a good boy and he doesn't know how to respond

The ending was fucking awful, I felt like I was watching a comedy.

I CACA BOW WOW
I CACA BOW WOW

When the dog had to push millions of $$ worth of helicopters off the carrier to make room for evacuees.

Believe it or not, the script was written in 3 days.

>the punji stick rape scene

My brother keeps trying to convince me that this is a prequel film to Starship troopers, but I don't buy it.
>mfw when Army dog rapes that chink slut.
>mfw the abomination that is born

While it may not be a direct prequel it does have some nods to Starship Troopers like that scene where the dog barks and it's subtitled.

It aint me starts playing

Where can I download this kino?