How are you gonna refute this Britcucks?

How are you gonna refute this Britcucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=PLMNj_r5bccUxJV0psV-hnTK6O_4nQR-MX&v=-qzUzEK7QaE
youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudica#Boudica.27s_uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heptarchy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_settlement_of_Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's nothing to refute. Getting invaded is bad.

>Listening to anything Cohen says

Trust a roach to listen to twitter trash like him

Why did the rest of the world reject the economic advancement the empire made possible?

>le original sin meme argument
>le white people should feel bad about being good at conquest meme

the british improved the quality of life of the people they invaded.

Sandniggers aren't helping the british

If every indian had spit in a hole, they could have drowned the entire british occupation force.

So is he saying colonialism is good or bad?

If you are strong enough to do so, you win. If you're too weak to resist, you lose. That's all.

not really
when the brits came they tried to give the worthless savages the gift of civilisation
sadly, very few accepted
>empireofdustchinkroastingnigger.gif

But it isn't everyone because people from 1583 are dead and if it was we could just shut down their atoms and they would die

>british come to savage land
>british build roads and cities
>british give independence and leave eventually

>third worlders come to civilized land
>third worlders wear down roads and cities that cannot support them
>third worlders never leave

Colonization was an objective improvement upon these people, they were living in fucking squalor and dying of old age at 25 before that.

Should be thankful every single day that it happened.

The reverse is not appreciated because anybody who is intellectually honest can see that groups are not equal and they're basically barbarians who can barely comprehend eating with knives and forks.

Oh well, maybe China will have more luck with them.

Yeah people do move countries for a better life, same reason anyone does anything in life. Problem is I don't give a fuck about them just as much as they don't give a fuck about us. They provide us with no benefits and bring problems which in the past didn't exist.

That's a Jew, how hard do you shill for your masters?

It's bad when white people do it, but good everyone else does it.

>>british give independence and leave eventually

It's 2016.

>How are you gonna refute this Britcucks?
I don't care about other people outside the anglo-sphere.

(((Cohen)))

by asking if the Zulu peoples' expansionist conquest in Africa (or insert any other dark skinned group really) ages ago means the Zulu people deserve to be conquered and subjugated

somehow this makes SJWs' brains short circuit

Difference is that they did not get welfare for over 400 years.

E T E R N A L

T

E

R

N

A

L

The British Empire brought more economic advancement than a horde of welfare queen shitskins.

Hi achmed

I wish every cohen was a ghost

>t. Padraic O' Hoollihan

It's not an argument, it's that simple. They have no claim, and you have no obligation.

back in 1583 it was done with guns and balls
nowadays it is done with treason and mass delusion

see the difference now social justice fag?

maybe its time for more guns and balls

>Cohen.

I've seen too much. We need a Holocaust.

Irish

and they're STILL here, nearly half a millennium later

the anglo never leaves unless you force him

youtube.com/watch?list=PLMNj_r5bccUxJV0psV-hnTK6O_4nQR-MX&v=-qzUzEK7QaE

it just hit me

I wish I lived in an irrelevant nation so I could view shit like this and not have it be about my country

Fucking called it

.>mfw I can spot Paddy O' Malley a mile off

>Implying the Irish should even exist

Your whole species is a blight on mankind

>Cohen
Good old greatest ally since the dawn of time does it again. Am I right goy I mean guy, the jews are actually on our side israel is actually based as fuck am i right dude

>implying
you're probably more Irish than me you mutt

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo

it wasn't hard to guess, fleg and all

So let me get this straight, is this the argument?

>Colonialism is bad!
>Immigration is basically the same as colonialism, it's bad but you deserve it as a punishment!

So they're openly admitting that immigration and multiculturalism is a bad thing and we only have it as a punishment?

This is a big change of tune from "diversity makes us stronger!"

Did nothing wrong, the Irish are good people. Not that fond of Guiness and whisky though.

Well beyond their death apparently

>Irish are good people

Runts supporting runts, kys frog

(((Cohen)))

much obliged, greatest ally

They need to come back.

Easy, we didn't flood their countries with the worst of our lowest class who drain, rape and pillage. We instead pumped a bunch of technology into their countries to drag them kicking and screaming into modernity.

Got any arguments? I'll wait.

>Africa

lmao

Yeah and look how it turned out for all those other countries. The indigenous people got rekt

what's the relevance?

>Now you're learning.

We can't refute it. We deserve all we're getting and white Brits being a minority in our cities is justice for our colonial crimes. Pls import more arabs to breed with our women because we're too guilty to do it ourselves.

There's a difference between 50 000 hugenots from France and 700 000 Poles

They're just manipulating with numbers on purpose

Pussies should fight harder
The Brits do not complain about Roman invasion because they acknowledge that we were better than they were at the time, the "countries" that Britain invaded didn't exist. Anyway the colonialism was good for them

The English brought savages civilization. That's a good thing.

Savages are now bringing savagery to civilization. That's a bad thing.

A Jewish circle jerk of irrelevant nonsense?

Pot calling the kettle black you dirty roach

ROMANED doesn't sound good. What would be a good substitute? CAESARED, maybe?

>The Brits do not complain about Roman invasion because they acknowledge that we were better than they were at the time
that's true

we aren't butthurt about losing much of our celt + pict + pagan heritage, instead we cherish the influence the romans had, and the art and architecture left by them

you aren't Roman Giuseppe, you're a latinized germ like the French

your people destroyed Rome

>1997
What? Hong Kong? Don't they like us more than the Mainland Chinese?

The Irish in Ireland are a bunch of Papist cock sucking socials multicultural loving EU leach cucks

That said said the Druids did have they're upper intellectual classes genocided by the Catholics and that is going to have effects,

Wonder how it will play out for the Chinese thanks to Mao

and lettuce

>The Irish in Ireland are a bunch of Papist cock sucking socials multicultural loving EU leach cucks

You've never even been to Ireland have you burger? we have no great love of the direction he EU is taking. hell we rejected the Lisbon treaty only to have it forced down our throats. Also none of us want the fucking Muslims either. We don't want to become Germany 2.0

>We don't want to become Germany 2.0
No one does James Bond, so tell your IRA to start pointing their little armalites at Germany.

Thanks.

brits out, blacks in!

> Brits cross borders for economic advancement
Impeerialism! Western aggression! Muh shitslam!

> Turks cross borders for economic advancment
Raycist btfo, no borders, #refugeeswelcome, mesotolerant

Double standards best standards.

>people crossing our borders for economic advancement

The notion being that these immigrants are a valuable resource to the economy who have much to add to their host nation. Naturally, this presents a problem right up front:

If these immigrants are inherently valuable and are a boon to anyplace they dwell, then to knowingly let them in is a willful act of robbery from the people of the poor nations of the world.

I thought that the left wanted to stop the oppression of non-Westerners? Why are they actively furthering it?

>the entire world from ages past

This is also known as the "Sins of the Father" appeal. It is very compelling... until you realize it is a religious belief straight out of some holy book somewhere.

I do not accept faith-based argument as valid ground for establishing a legislative agenda.

>How are you gonna refute this Britcucks?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudica#Boudica.27s_uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heptarchy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_settlement_of_Britain

But thank you for the brief history lesson Mr Cohen, next time try going back before 1583.

As for you Turkroach?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

One of the few good things to come out of England was the destruction of that monstrosity and Mr Cohen? If you support Israel then you should know it was relinquished by the Ottomans to the English, so if you in anyway support Israel, remove your fucking status you god damn hypocritical yid.

Check m8 xboxfags.

(((Cohen)))

Ulster is rightful British clay faggot

*Gaelic clay

10/10, well articulated post

>Cohen