You go to Nick Studios to pitch your cartoon

>you go to Nick Studios to pitch your cartoon
>you go into his office
what happens?

I get my 18 year old boipussy wrecked my him. He then tells me that he'll put in a good word for me as long as i become his weekly assitant. on the way out i see a multitude of his weekly assitants both new and old

Sexual abuse followed by a feast, His nightly routine.

I don't get my show picked up because I'm not an 11 year old girl for him to break the pelvis of.

So obviously I need my show to star a swathe of 11 year old girls as tribute for Dan "Don't Bother Screaming This Is What Your Mom Agreed To" Schneider.

>mfw I'm a 24 year old male
Bit of good news/bad news.
Bad news is my show isn't getting picked up.
Good news is my asshole will remain intact.

>Implying any male millennial has an intact asshole

He asks me if I have a 14 to 15 year old sister who's interested in being a star.

What was his name again?

Dan 'You got to suck me harder if you want your career to get higher' Schneider

I show him my character sheet for a wacky preteen sister who HATES wearing shoes or socks.

Dan "Ask my jewish lawyer" Schneider

Dan "If she don't hurt I don't squirt" Schneider

So what'd you think
>hmmm
Well?
>Add more bare feet and you gotta deal

So does Dan "if her age is on the clock then she's ready for the cock" Schnieder actually a footfag, or is his sense of humor so strange that he just thinks that bare feet are funny?

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

You do realize "millennial" refers to anyone born after 1980, right?
Idunno about you, but if you're over 36 years old and you spend your time on an image forum for cartoons bitching about millennials, I think you might wanna reevaluate your priorities.

Dan "Child Rider" Schneider

Dubs Checkem

What would a cartoon by him be like do you think?

Why did Dan do this?

I don't get it either. Why does Dan like feet so much?

Dan "I beat my meat to the feet" Schneider

Gotta say, I envy this man power.

Only God knows what the average user of Sup Forums would do with it.

His a footfag, and the main reason why he picked up The Loud House.

Don't call me that.

I personally think his wife trained him into liking it ala Pavlov's dog. She the true feet fetishist, she just conditioned her husband into liking them to. She's the mastermind.

His wife set him up to it.

I'm an adult, so he won't fuck me.

I'm a chubby chaser, so it makes me a little sad.

'Get in the Van"

He's a bit too big for me, but I do understand the appeal.

I sorta wonder how he can still be so big when his wife is a health food nut. Is he a fat vampire or something? Every fat guy who has been on his shows has lost a ton of weight by the end, Josh Peck being the most significant example.

I tell him eating so many fatty foods is slowly killing him and for the sake of his own health he needs to try to reduce his caloric intake.

There's actually a sex comedy from the 80s that he's in, but he doesn't take anything off despite having a lady chase him around for sex.

Dan "take her to the back room and fill her womb" Schneider

He tells me he'll accept my cartoon if I send him a few dozen photos of my daughter's bare feet.

I'm of legal age, so nothing.

Dan "thick as a can" Schneider

What's with this meme about Schneider being a pedo?

Dan "I'm not bigger yet, grab my cigarette" Schneider

Dan "no bluffing, more stuffing" Schneider

less a 'meme' and more an 'incontrovertible fact'

There's a lot of very creepy photos of him with underage girls

There was also a rumor that he got one of the child stars pregnant. Jamie Lynn Spears I think? Don't think that one in particular was true though. But he does do a lot of weird stuff in his shows. And he likes feet.

>jeanette curdy had a meltdown
>miranda groves became a college slut
>images of him being creepy with young girls
>too many scenes that includes his fetishes

Dan "There's candy in the van" Schneider

>18
>having sex with Dan "Shooting Pearls at Little Girl" Schneider

Boco "I'm a crossboarding tripfaggot shitposter" Schneider

Not like i have a choice. Its either i take his sclong or i dont get a show and with my skinny ass body and being borderline underage, im a hit for dan "the man with the big white van"

>begin your presentation with story boards
>follow each story board noting that each panel has pictures of preteen girls showing off their feet.
>explain we can start auditions right away

You know you can have a show without being the only actor right? Just bring a bunch of 11 year old girls, say it's a show about feet, and you're in.

Because it certainly wasn't the god-awful art and writing that got it on the air, that's for fucking sure

Dan "The Hymen Collider" Schneider.

Dan"We have a screamer"Schneider.

Dan "You can't rape the willing" Schneider

Lie to him about how much I love feet. Become bros and we fuck all the underage pussy and make millions.

>jennette mccurdy had a breakdown
She did?

Tell the truth to him about how much I love feet. Become bros and we fuck all the underage pussy and make millions.

Top kek

16 year old Jamie Lynn got teen pregnant with her 18 year old boyfriend. Dan being the one to knock her up is just part of the meme.

Dan "Shut the Everloving Fuck Up Boco" Schneider

Dan "put a dank not funny maymay here" Schneider.

Yeah I knew it was just a rumor, but some people still believe it.

What's his name again?

Understand the difference between dont make jokes and make bad jokes.

>No no you don't understand. You see, if I don't find it funny then nobody should

>Not funny

Dan "Beat My Meat and Skeet On Her Feet" Schneider

Dan "The Diaper Slider" Schneider

Dan "He's a molestor! He's a chiiiiild molestor! AHHHHHHHHH!" Schneider.

>thinking generations are a thing and an exact year people are born in determines everything about them
Kek, Howe and Strauss are making millions on people thinking this kind of bullshit.