Who was better?

Who was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KuwNhed4ObU
youtu.be/Y5-KtAtX8Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zemoe

That's like asking if you preferred a cheeseburger or getting kicked in the eye.

No it's like asking if you preferred a Cheeseburger or a Jolly Rancher

Lex actually managed to kill Superman, while Zemo even failed at killing himself.

Lex wins.

How would a meeting between those two look like.

I don't remember Zemo eating any cheeseburgers.

Lex was way better, such a fucking cunt, seriously it was so easy to hate him. Zemo wasnt even a villian.

Right let's give credit to Lex when basically Clark killed himself

Nice way moving the goal posts.

wat

Do you faggots just have a list of Sup Forums buzzwords and phrases that you copypaste whenever you can't think of something to say?

The Chad on the left

That's a fairly pathetic way to deny that lex was better

Being serious I think Zemo was a much better villain

Who would outmaster plan another?

>claiming killing himself was his actual goal
>Ignoring the fact that he indeed succeeded with his plan.
user or you whatever just focused on the killing part and made a biased judgment

Zemo is by far the best cape villain.

Lex is by far the worst.

>ZEMO VS LUTHOR
>PURPLE MASK VS BALD HEAD
>EMP BOMB VS PISS JAR

He didn't though. His plan was for them to kill each other, which failed - he even stated it when he was talking to Black Panther. He only split them up temporarily.

Lex was surprisingly scary. His aspirations and KGBeast's execution made for a really powerful team. Shame KG is kill.

Rip in peace you glorious bastard.

Lex had no apparent motivation and his nonsensical plan didn't even seem to have an end goal. Zemo did everything better.

I don't know how you live life if you think a neurotic yuppie kid is scary.

Did you miss the end of the movie when supes bangs against his casket? He's not dead user.

Zemo was a much better character

But Luthor had a better musical theme.

One movie has a jar of piss. The other does not.

>All positive posts about any aspect of BvS gets guaranteed replies of anger and/or disgust.

Why is this board so fucking salty about that movie? I'd literally take Sup Forums over Sup Forums when it comes to the DCEU, and that's saying a whole lot.

Sup Forums actually has discussions about BvS, it's kinda bizarre in a sea of meme threads.

All Sup Forums does is bitch and moan about the most minuscule things.

No, he said he could never kill them so his plan was to split them up.
There was even that scene at the end in the prison where one guy claimed the plan failed and Zemo asked 'did it'

Well they were both nothing like the characters they were based off of.

Lex was considerably more memorable at least.

Lex was a bit more entertaining to watch. Zemo was more well-written and made more sense in the context of his story.

I'd say Zemo was a more accurate adaption of the source character, but both of them were off but still have the potential to be more accurate in future depictions.

Because Sup Forums loves the movie out of contrarianism.

In Zemo's case that's a good thing.

Neither.
Neither was even close to the source material.
One was turned into an autistic child and the other was turn into a "?" because i can still not understand what Zemos goals where apart from "muh family"

That's not even true. If Sup Forums thinks a movie is shit, they just meme it. Like TDKR. They have actual discussion about BvS in between memes and seem to think it's nothing worse than mediocre.

Sup Forums's insistence that it's the worst capeflick, and in some cases the worst cape-related thing ever produced is strange and frankly beyond understanding.

Why is that? Why does marvel get a free pass whenever their villains suck ass? I mean Baron Zemo is pretty cool, but this Zemo and his motivation was so generic it hurt.

I liked Zemo, he was an actual character more than another obstacle, but Lex seems better in every aspect.
Why Sup Forums keeps shitting on BvS?

Comics Zemo is rather generic as well. The movie version is more interesting.

>Why does marvel get a free pass whenever their villains suck ass?
But they don't? MCU villains get shit on the most.

Because it was bad.

Lex. This scene was great desu.

youtu.be/KuwNhed4ObU

I didn't say he sucked tho. Comic Zemo is just a generic Nazi. What we got in CW is miles better than a Red Skull rehash.

>when supes bangs against his casket?

I knoy Sup Forums is one of the dumbest boards but that was his Bio-Aura

>source material
Fuck the source material 2bh. And "muh family" is alot more motivation than we got from lex.

No you plebs, Sup Forums actually knows shit about movies, they watch more than 3 capeshit movies a year, no one in Sup Forums would ever say Winter soldier has better action than the bourne movies while this shitty board thinks Civil war is one of the best action movies of the decade.

His goal was "tear apart the Avengers" and he succeeded magnificently.

How is this Zemo more interesting when his motivation is basically the Punishers but with the Avengers instead of criminals?

wow that's a shit opinion. movie lex was fucking terrible.

Being sincere, if they throwed Zemo there with the balaclava and sword and the same motivation of his first comics it would be worse.
He is getting a free pass because it's his origin story, and it feels fresh compared to other Marvel villains. Let them build him up until he become muh zemo.

>Sup Forums actually knows shit about movies

Yeah, that scene was great. Wish they showed more scenes of Lex acting like that instead of the autism show he was putting on for everyone else.

>Sup Forums's insistence that it's the worst capeflick, and in some cases the worst cape-related thing ever produced is strange and frankly beyond understanding.
It's not beyond understanding at all. People relentlessly shitposted about how BvS was going to be the greatest capeshit of all time and would blow everything else out of the water. It pissed a lot of people off so they shitposted in reaction when it turned out to just be a very okay movie. Despite that, people continued to defend it as an absolute masterpiece that was only disliked because people were too stupid to understand it. Unsurprisingly this caused people to react in the opposite extreme.

Lex was more memorable and integral to the overall plot.

Zemo was better and didn't act like he was straight out of Roger Rabbit.

Still means hes alive, so what's your point?

>no one in Sup Forums would ever say Winter soldier has better action than the bourne movies
They would be wrong. The Bourne movies ain't shit.

The keyword of your post is "shitpost".

The capekino posts were all shitposts. The people claiming it is a masterpiece are shitposters. It is, in fact, beyond understanding that Sup Forums can't understand the very obvious bait and shitposting that people on Sup Forums see right through immediately.

Just because Sup Forums knows shit about movies doesn't make their opinions and attitude any less shit. Quit trying to pretend Sup Forums isn't one of the shittiest boards, on par with Sup Forums.

Because that's better than being an evil Nazi who is evilll for no reason. Also how are you even talkingg shit about the Punisher's origin?

Zemo actually felt like a proto-zemo
Luthor felt nothing like Lex Luthor at all

you probably watch nothing but flicks but think you're some kind of film expert. Name one piece of film you like.

How are you capable of recognizing the capekino posts as shitposting but incapable of seeing that the "worst capeshit ever" posting is just the exact same shitposting on the opposite end of the spectrum? It's just all shitposting.

youtu.be/Y5-KtAtX8Ag

Knowing Lex will be in JL has me pretty excited. They have a chance to show Batman or possibly Superman askingLex for help. I think Jesse can pull pic. related off if he cools down the crazy.

I know, I just wanted to point out that retarded Jolly Rancher thing

I'm not talking shit about Punishers origin, I'm talking shit about "Baron" Zemos origin. Why is being just evil bad? Why does every villian need a heartbreaking story? Why did Tony stand me up? You're not my REAL brother Thor! Another Red Skull would be great considering he was the only good villain in the entire MCU.

You know the stupid part of Lex's plan is that it made Clark a martyr.

Should of said breakfast

Roided out Lex trying to put the moves on wahller

>That's like saying would you like a jar of grandma's peach tea or a pinch of paprika.

Better?

>Why is being just evil bad?
Because It's generally not good for characters to lack depth and complexity. Sure Zemo could just be some bad guy to be bad but then again Spider-man could just be some good guy to be good but its not interesting.
I honestly don't even remember Red Skull. He was pretty unremarkable.

>Why did Tony stand me up?
That shit wasn't even heartbreaking, it felt like a Live action parody of The Incredibles.
>Another Red Skull would be great
They attempted to do another with Ronan.

Do you think it is better that Zemo was so easy to overlook in the film? Lex was this loud, obnoxious guy shouting 'witty' catchphrases and talking crap. Half of the things that happened in the movie seemed to be random and completely relied upon the idea that the heroes would be not only stupid but actually act in the exact opposite of their normal behavior in both comics and past movies.

In CW, Zemo is a constant presence that is always overlooked, but his fingerprints are clearly there in the plan. His plan actually makes some levels of sense, though they still required the heroes to act dumb. That said, the final fight between Cap, WS, and Iron Man is a LOT more believable and actually has real emotion compared to the slapped together reasons that Man of Murder and Batman were fighting.

There was more emotion and sense in the "But he killed my mom..." line than in the entire "Mar~tha..." "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!?!" scene. Which makes it more believable to me that Zemo's plan could have worked compared to Lex's plan.

Also Lex's plan wouldn't have succeeded if Superman hadn't been a big dummy and charged in ahead. In a real fight, they should have had WW take an arm, Superman take another, and then had Batman stab Doomsday right through the chest. Batman could have even made a witty "I guess I got to kill a kryptonian after all!" kind of line. It would have been a good show of how their strengths balance each other if Batman had used that strategy in the fight rather than just shoot at it for a second.

Lex tries to prove he is the chess master.

Zemo beats the shit out of Lex and drowns him in a sink.

Lex was fucking hilarious. The scene with him and Zod had me cracking up.

I don't know who the guy on the right is

Why people keep saying that Zemo's plan relied on luck? There were several instances where his plan failed. The only part that was luck was Tony going mad in the end instead of calm down and take Zemo to prison.

I didn't say his plan relied on luck, I said Lex's plan relied on luck.

The whole accords reason for the big fight was a bit forced and relied upon them being a bit stupid. That said the final fight was amazing and was realistic as hell imo because Tony has always been emotional and loved his mom. Zemo's plan was more realistic and actually took effort to maintain.

Zemo's plan was about as keikaku a Lex's, except that every step contributed towards the goal, no matter how unreasonable it would be to actually think it up before hand.

Lex's was just a bunch of random actions that in no way would mean the outcome he wanted, except for the coincidence that it did.

Zemo didn't need the Accords, he just took them as an opportunity. His plans were failing, he only wanted to know where the base was, so he could show Tony the tape that he knew Cap knew about (from the files at the end of Cap 2.

Everything else was good/bad luck and him trying to play off it. It was super-simple and straight forward: Get to the bunker then get to the video.

He tried to get it from the Hydra guy, but got nothing. Except the book. Which pushed him to use the accords and Bucky, which forced Cap/Tony to fight, but Zemo didn't need any of it. All the 12 Avengers could've showed up at the bunker as a team, and Tony going bananas/Cap being discredited as a perfect moral centre and the plan would work. If nobody had showed up, he could've just emailed it, or bring Tony/Cap into another room and show them there. He got lucky that it ended cinematically, but the plan didn't rely on any of it.

Because doubt in your peers is a stronger force for destruction. Zemo didn't even need to watch it, he just wanted to throw the match. He basically states as much. The only flaw on his plan was that Cap could've talked to Tony before, but that can be attributed to Zemo's keikaku and perfect understanding of Cap, which he does state he has.

Lex is just as vague, but you have to bridge the gaps over his arguments, because they are contradictory, instead of alternative to each other.

Zemo fucked up the Avengers. He won. Lex ended up getting Superman killed, but he's already on his way back.

Portrayal wise, I say both were decent. I hate the character that was written for Lex, but Eisenberg did well with what he was given. Bruhl did pretty damn well, too.

Lex kind of won too, since Superman died. I mean, the Avengers are gonna reunite in 4 or 5 movies, and Supes will come back in just 2, but they essentially achieved the same.

The weird part about Lex is how unlike Lex he behaves, and how a proper Lex would make much more sense in the context of the movie. This joker/riddler/lex hybrid made no sense in the tone and reach of the story they apparently were trying to tell.

I liked Eisenberg as Lex.

At least Luthor was not a fucking joke in the movie

>Zemo
>Singlehandedly managed to put most of the Avengers in prison, caused Tony and Steve to almost kill each other, killed a Nigerian king, and is responsible for numerous acts of terrorism around the world

>Lex
>Caused Superman to sacrifice himself (making him a martyr), blew up the Senate, and is the reason the Justice League is being formed

Do you knoy user?

You mean worse right?

Zemo was a bullshit character, with shit motivations. The absolute most forgettable part of CW.

>Lex had no apparent motivation and his nonsensical plan didn't even seem to have an end goal.

That's completely wrong.

But the Avengers are still going at with, with Cap and Tony exchanging letters and we all know they'll be together in the next movie.

B-but he showed that Superman isn't all powerful.

Why people keep saying that Lex had no motivation and that his actions were all random? Are you people just that fucking dense?

Lex hated Superman "benevolent god" act and wanted to expose him as a fraud and kill him, which is something very much like comics Lex.

He also manipulated the whole situation giving power to the committee against Superman, hiring actors and paying people up to damage Superman reputation, placing Superman in the scenes of several deaths, egging both Superman and Batman against each other, creating Doomsday and so on.

Every time one plan failed he would come up with other right on the spot.

Top kek