Finished watching Hot Fuzz, will the other two be good?

Finished watching Hot Fuzz, will the other two be good?

If you liked hot fuzz then you are probably autistic and will enjoy the other two

Shaun is the best, people tend to dislike The World's End but I liked it more than Hot Fuzz.

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

People always like the one they see first the best cos the other 2 are basically the same shit.

>Look, I'm being a contrarian just like my Sup Forumsros! Do I fit in yet?

So do the British like Big Momma's House?

I was just mildly disappointed with Hot Fuzz, and when I watched TWE expecting it to be shit I was pleasantly surprised.

Shaun of the Dead is great

Hot Fuzz is even better

The World's End isn't as strong as the first two but it's still decent. It gets a bad rap here because too many identify closely with Pegg's character.

Maybe you're just an uptight, stuffy, no-fun poopypants. Ever think about that?

>people used to roundly dislike TWE
>is now held in the same regard as SotD
Strange. Personally I think Hot Fuzz is the best of the three and World's End is incredibly subjective

>Started at the best one

Oh user...

It's true, this is reddit tier in the uk
I like nutty professor tho

>being this pleb

Perry is a shite director even if you don't care for the humour

no he's spouting bullshit

>Brits are plebs with shit taste
Thanks for the info but I already knew that

This. Edgar Wright is video games. Out of the 4 flicks he made The Worlds End is the one that's closest to not being a video game. Hot Fuzz is the most autism fedora tip one.

Enjoying SOTD or TWE is not something I actively participate in, but it is at least concievable. Scott Pilgrim and Hot Fuzz on the otherhand are pure Sup Forums autism manchild reddit fedora tip meme. If you enjoy them for one instant you instantly rescind your right to live. They are both autistic children gurning in your face while contorting their image to match all of their favorite meme images.

Fuck Wright.

Hot Fuzz is the best of the trilogy but Shaun of the Dead and The World's End are also fantastic.

fucking hell look at all these redditors replying to 4-year-old pasta

>this post uses the words video games, autism, fedora, manchild, reddit and meme to describe a motion picture

This is why people think you're disconnected and strange IRL. Seek help.

These pastas are stale and moldy.

How do people still have these ancient pastas on hand?

>Perry
>Big Mama's House

Bait or genuine confusion?

It's pasta designed to illicit your exact response.

Don't be fooled by what the plebs say, The World's End is the biggest kino of the three

I swear I saw this thread yesterday.

You know someone's autistic when they start talking about the "Cornetto Trilogy"

No they're not...

Hot Fuzz is my favorite, the world's end is definitely the worst but still worth a watch. I still don't remember it all though because I usually kept up with them in drinks when I watched it.

Is that michael cera movie that the same director made worth a watch?

I like all three a ton but Hot Fuzz is the best in my view
For some reason people like the Worlds End but its my second favorite out of the three
The ending was my favorite of any of the three

Shaun of the Dead > Hot Fuzz >>> The World's End

If you're a contrarian, not as smart as he thinks he is, you'll like Shaun more. Hot Fuzz is the most normal and probably the best, but if you're an adult (not a manchild) you'll appreciate World's End the most.

I thought that was the name of the first Madea movie desu

>I'm a real adult!
>I'm not a manchild!

That's Diary of an Angry Black Woman

It's actually not about Medea in that movie, she just stole the show

>nerd culture is bad!
>proceeds to make three nerd culture films in a row.

They're ok, but hot fuzz is definitely the best one

>if you're a contrarian you'll like the most popular movie
Huh

Only reasonable post ITT