Why are American and British flags so common on shirts and in fashion while other flags (like the Canadian, German...

Why are American and British flags so common on shirts and in fashion while other flags (like the Canadian, German, French or Australian) aren't common for fashion?

Other urls found in this thread:

aquafresh.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we're cool and they suck

Regality.

Who the fuck would be proud to be a German cuck?

maybe cuz this?

A combination of aesthetics and fame.

Probably go to jail for wearing a French or German flag shirt in those countries.

complexity

Whoa, I know that guy.

compliance

Everyone elses flags are shite

The 60s.

>(like the Canadian,

A FUCKING LEAF.

Only stoners would wear it, and even then, there's a shit-tonne better leaf-based clothing that doesn't leave them associated with the cuckiest shit-posters.

Seriously who wants people thinking they are the demented, unwanted child that Britain had with France after way too much whiskey and wine.

This is an over 18+ board.
Designs on tshirts are for autistic children

@@84220675
[you]

Fpbp

Our flags are god tier and some of us still love our countries

Because our flags are holly relics while yours are trash tir defield by every son of a bitch.

>Why are American and British flags so common on shirts and in fashion while other flags (like the Canadian, German, French or Australian) aren't common for fashion?
Anglo superiority

actually french flag is pretty common

No, it's because tricolors are basic design, not as fashionable as the intricate ones, and the UK symmetry gives it the advantage over the american one. Still think my flag is the best. Three solid colors, like pillars of blue, white and red.

Because they're sweet looking flags

kek

Not so holly like in SA. They cant hoist to half-mast.

i feel disgusted whenever i see liberals or pro EU degenerates and whores wearing the UK and American flag

this desu
it looks so fucking autistic

>actually french flag is pretty common
kek

taig

Because US is the ruler of the world (for now), and UK has 3 easily combinable colors and symmetry.

Just try to wear a spanish flag aqnd combine it without looks like a retarded daltonic.

Tourists being plebs

Do people actually wear this colour combination?

Fucking hell.

Other countries aren't big on desecrating their own flag.

Makes me laugh when people wear a Detroit T-shirt, typically found in a Primark sale.

aquafresh.co.uk/

Not us.

Just smart British marketing: associating dental health with the Dutch.

Now now Geldoff, be nice.

The Union Jack is not symmetrical

Yeah, how did they fuck that up?

Jews.

Not a lot, because it's a fucking awful combination, and because they'd be called francoists.

Does no one remember punk? Also I am pretty sure they wore union jacks sarcastically. Since then it's just been a thing.

It's supposed to symbolic and shieeet.

I've seen a few Japanese flags on shirts.

Pretty much this. Has no one told you about the music wars of the 60/70/80s ? the "invasions" they called them.

Most other flags either look shit or represent shit countries.

Nah.
The modern use of The Union Jack overseas is because of 1D . . .sadly enough.