I’m standing in hitlers death place. This parking lot. Why is it so understated?

I’m standing in hitlers death place. This parking lot. Why is it so understated?

I’ve been there too. I guess they want to pretend that Hitler never happened.

Where's it?

hitler died in his fuhrerbunker

>no memorial
rude

*coughs*

This, because the tolerant people Berlin fear that neo-nazis are coming just to worship him on his birthday and the day he died. It would come to street fights every year, because of the antifa.

It would be funny if germans turned it into gay sex meetup place or interracial sex meetup place like they did with the holohoax memorial

Lmao

This parking lot or below it was his bunker

Sad!

It's close to the holocaust memorial though.

That doesn’t look like Argentina.

kek

Hitler didn't die in Europe. He fled to South America and lived there until the 60's. Read CIA files.

>Read CIA files

They didn’t want to create a pilgrimage site for nazis in the same way that German monarchists gather annually at Wilhelmina II’s tomb.

This is mostly a guess, but I think that Germany wants to avoid it becoming a pilgramage spot for neo-nazis and therefore doesn't want to place a memorial (What would the memorial even be to? It's not like he was defeated in battle) or otherwise distinguishing the spot.

I actually pity germans for having to deal with these cringy neo nazis and Sup Forums tier edgy teens all the time

the bed you make

I imagine there will be a digital memorial made when man enters the age of augmented reality

not saying it's what I want, but I could see it happening

Thats the exact reason why. Imagine the flocks of bydlo and polish neo-nazis flocking into berlin every year.

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot

>Read CIA files

Where's the pink hotel, the boutique, and the swinging hot spot?

based Hunting Hitler watcher

AH YES LETS MAKE A GIANT MONUMENT AT THE SITE OF LITERALLY HITLERS DEATH PLACE
oh my days the state

>this coupe bmw
Jesus christ even bicycles look better than this piece of shit

if there is monuments for Stalin there should be for Hitler, both were equally evil after all

>Hitler was evil

why not?
the only people he was bad for were jews and gypsies... why should we Europeans consider him as the big evil boogeyman when we were never his victims?

Sup Forums pls go

hello degrelle

how's hell?

He was kind of mean to italian soldiers too after they betrayed him.

grow up

stormfags would build an idol there probably, antifags would deface it, fights ensue, pointless and easily avoidable.

>Everyone in Poland was a jew or a gypsy

Doesnt look like Argentina

S-SHUT UP

he died in Brazil tho

>the only people he was bad for were jews and gypsies...
and slavs