Why do Sup Forums loves so much a horse version of Thor and hates a female version of Thor? By simple sexual appeal...

Why do Sup Forums loves so much a horse version of Thor and hates a female version of Thor? By simple sexual appeal, the female version should atract you guys more... right?

Beta Ray Bill is his own, well written character and was never meant to replace Thor.

Also, he was made because the writer thought it was a good idea and not to push an agenda

yeah, but one is well-written and the other is a sjw dumpster fire of a character

No one writing BRB tries to push some retarded pro-horse agenda.

>Implying it isn't encouraging horse/human species-mixing.

Jane was poorly implemented, replaced OG Thor and pushed him to the sideline and derailed storylines.
If it had been Sif picking up Ult. Thor's hammer and then broing it up with Thor as Sif!Thor everything would be great

Captain America was created as propaganda. He was punching Hitler in the face in his first comic. But no one aside from non-americans hates him for being part of an agenda. Almost every hero ever created had some kind of agenda over him. Take every black hero ever, for example.

Because he is no longer part of a agenda.
Steve represents the ideal of America not America as is.

Horsecock>Girlcock

Also this.

Conceptually I don't have a problem with Whor.
I actually like the book a good deal more the most people barring some specific scenes/characterizations.

>BOTTOM LINE...
She is not that we'll written.
And people around her are getting written badly just to make her look good.
She is opposed to Odin's rule just because he is male.
Odin is being a out of character dick. He is letting his insane Brother have power.
Male Thor has never stood a real chance against Odin and yet Whor can put up a good fight against him.

Jane is dying of cancer because turning into Thor keeps reseting her body and undoing the good her cemo has done against the cancer she has.
And yet If being Thor is that important then why hasn't she gone and used the god medicines Male Thor offered her?

Yes, but sex appeal doesn't make the character good, OP.

BECAUSE HE'S BETA RAY BILL, BITCH. AND HE IS THE GREATEST HERO THE MARVEL UNIVERSE HAS EVER KNOW.

I hate the writing, not the idea of a female Thor. I don't even hate the idea of Jane as a female Thor. As a story, it's entirely workable. As it's written, it's horrendous. Reads like Jason Aaron JUST got his hands on a Feminism 101 course textbook and had to let the world know.

I always thought all the hype for Bill was kind of absurd.

After reading that shit, I want to ride his horse cock.

Well, that's one of the things that make Bill so noble he doesn't have a cock anymore, he also sacrificed it during his transformation, user.

>Loki APPROVES

>he doesn't have a cock anymore, he also sacrificed it during his transformation, user.

Two Words. Asgardian Magic.

Hot shit do I love BRB
Someone should storytime godhunter

bump

Because Thorse earned his hammer.

>he thinks asgardians are human

I wasn't alive for Captain America's creation. By the time I was exposed to and started to like the character, he had developed into a decent character. Whor on the other hand is just boring propaganda.

Jane had her chance, but blew it. Pic related.