Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

The best actor ever been in business of course Donald J. Trump

Some Jew.

Himself

tfw when you will never get to see Phillip Seymour Hoffman play Chris Chan

Owen Wilson
remember Sup Forums is soon for whites only

I never knew I wanted this until now

idris elba

Ooga boyega

THICC
H
I
C
C

damn he thicc

>no sharts
Fake American. Also unauthentic German.

Get a look at that brapper

>Trump had
>Trump shirt
>passes out electoral maps at staff meetings
>forces his cabinet members to go around in a circle and praise his limited accomplishments
Are there any comic book or movie villains who are as vain and narcissistic as donald?

Is this really him? He looks like a woman here. JUST
Is he gonna be okay?

t-this is too lewd

Ribbit

such reddit
many cookie cutter comments

>implying the neo-Sup Forums redditors even know who chris-chan is

>moving goalposts
The comment wasn't about CWC, but about the phrasing of the post itself.

>complaining about reddit cookie cutter comments
>makes doge reference

Context?

no

seems like a classic paul dano role

You can post here all you want shitskin, but you'll never be welcome here. Krager gets called a nigger every single time he posts in a thread. That is enough proof

>Other than golf, he considers exercise misguided, arguing that a person, like a battery, is born with a finite amount of energy," writes Evan Osnos in a piece entitled "How Trump Could Get Fired" that appears in the May 8, edition of the New Yorker.

>The only workout Trump gets is an occasional round of golf. Even then, he mostly travels by cart. On the campaign trail he viewed his rallies as his form of exercise."

>After college, after Trump mostly gave up his personal athletic interests, he came to view time spent playing sports as time wasted. Trump believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted

SCOOOOOPS???

>I'm lazy and don't want to do anything but eat junk food so I made up a retarded fake excuse to do so

he's a big guy

like an egg

This fat fuck is gonna drop dead of a heart attack before he's 80.

2 SCOOPS FOR DONNYBOI

To be fair, I did nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risk click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro.
CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed.
Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fag, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. woosh.
Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now.
EDIT: Thanks for the gold.

>eating that with a knife and fork
Why?

Is he retarded?

Donald "salad and exercise are fake news" J. Trumbo

"I have never seen a skinny person drink diet coke" - Donald "constant hilarious irony" Trump

Is this real?

im fuken dyin over here

Well he is not wrong.

Please don't bully apes

>this is the person Sup Forums STILL idolizes

There's no one else desu mate. Trump is a retard but he's still better than Hillary or Sanders, that's for sure.

I think a sanders presidency would have fewer FBI investigations than either of them, and maybe a little less foreign tension.

Umm.. stop body shaming??

Extremely