Hellboy III

What would it even be about? How you would do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0Xd-kDl5IU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reboot.

Animated film in the style of the CGI Goon proof of concept.

Fucking no dude.

It'd be Hell on Earth minus Hellboy being dead.

there was already a plot written i think a year ago but they cancelled it or postponed w/e

goes something like this:
>fire chick gives birth to twins
>one is hideous (boy), one is beautiful (girl)
>the girl goes on a murderous rampage or something, being super evil while the boy tries to stop her
>something something something
>main character dies at the end

Perlman said he was told it would involve Hellboy and Liz's kid - one of them looking evil and demonic and the other being angelic and beautiful. Spoiler we can all see coming a mile away: the evil one is the bad one.

If I were to do it, though, I'd ditch that and make it about vampires. The Hellboy and bprd arcs with vampires are always fun, and they've already covered two of the biggest antagonists in the series, Those being the Ogdru-Jahad and fey people. They could keep the kids in if they wanted, maybe set it up for a fourquel later.
It would be best set in Romania so Roger could get introduced.
It might pack a good emotional punch if he dies, but I don't want to have to deal with that loss again.

the evil one is the pretty one.*
oopsy daisy.

Del Toro already said that he wants Lobster Johnson on it and even have an actor for the job.

How do you go about condensing ~70 issues of comics into a single movie?

War on Frogs woud be easier to do to be honest, with Black Flame as main villain.

It COULD WORK actually.

>Black Flame is the new villain, introduce the concept with a Lobster Johnson prologue, like Del Toro wanted.

>Then movie start with Zinco ceo that I forgot the name saving Cyborg Nazi Zombie and discovering about the Ogdrus.

>he wants to bring the Ogdru Hem back to life, but need Hellboy power

>Hellboy daughter becomes evil, and go to Black Flame side.

>together they cause the Plague of Frogs and the ceo transform into Black Flame.

>Hellboy takes Daimio and Abe place as the front line soldier on the Frog War.

>with Hellboy's daughter power the Back Flame summon an Ogdru Hem and destroy an entire City

>big fight where every character has their moment to shine.

Would you like it Sup Forums? I just don't know where to place Krauss and Liz into it.

It is also a shame because I wanted to put Roger there too.

They have been teasing Roger appearig since the first movie with cameos.

>good comics
>good cartoons
>good movies

Does Hellboy have good games? It would be perfect.

Reportedly, this was the plot

>Hellboy and Liz have twins, one is good and one is evil.

>John Myers returns, having been on a secret assignment for the BPRD. He has found out that Rasputin has been revived by a neo-Nazi cult led by Roderick Zinco.

>Rasputin brainwashes an archangel that had been captured by the Nazis in WWII to go after Hellboy, and while doing so, he corrupts one of Hellboy's children to unleash Hell on Earth.

>Hellboy sacrifices himself to defeat his wayward son and close the gates of Hell. Rasputin is destroyed forever, Meyers and the BPDR defeat Zinco and his army, and the world is saved.

I just want an Amazing Screw-On Head movie. Is that so much to ask?

man, I hate guy davis' art. why did mignola choose him?

>hellboy 2 ends with pregnancy and a gay ass ending
>kill the baby
>kill or kidnap or make sherman way more interesting
>make it into a cool noir style or something I dunno, the pregnancy shit was the gayest part

My god was DHP such an amazing choice for that role. They'd have to bring him back for a film.

I love Davis, personally.

I wish this got picked up so bad. Watched it the other day, it just got funnier with age.

Put Daryl in it.

Ooohh man ;-;

Where is this from?

What? He is great.

should be giurescu played by arnie

Daryl the Wendigo is my favourite comic book character of our generation

fuck daimio nigga

Give this man a movie deal.

I feel the same. His story still hits me as fresh as it did when I first read it.

I'd like a movie where BPRD grunts are semi competent

in the movies they are basically redshirts but in the comics they actually exercise common sense now and then

forgot picture

>they actually exercise common sense now and then

well not Liz when she reawakens Roger and he goes into ragemode and reks that black guy

What did you lot think of the ending of Hellboy in Hell? Hellboy's new house is maxi comfy

Its in one of the Hellmail sections at the end of a bprd issue. The comic in question is at the end, it was just in response to fans discussinf Daryl chilling out and joining the Bureau.

I certainly would.

It was great. I just hope that its not the last thing with him.

Damn, I want to see he marching with the hell army to fight the dragon.

>the evil one is the bad one.

Bump

We're never getting Hellboy III.

I wouldn't even know what story they should adapt.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0Xd-kDl5IU

Jump right into the end of the world. Climax of the movie is Hellboy beating the shit out of the Ogdru Jahad

>There will never be a Goon movie.

Wild Hunt then Storm and Fury
hellboy dying to save england would make a good last film since Perlman doesnt want to do it anymore

What if they made a Netflix show about BPRD directed by Del Toro.

Yes please

Eugh OC's are the fucking worst

Why is this board so much funnier at 3am

Sleep deprivation, go to bed.

Wasn't a tie-in made for the first film, and it wasn't good?

Followed by Hellboy in Hell, hand drawn by Mignola.

This.

Id work in the BRPD agents as well, (Liz mainly fills the Alice role as love instrest, Arthur appears to Johann, etc.) since he hasnt left in the movies.

He's had two. They both sucked.

Too good to happen.

>There will never be a Hellboy 3 movie

PS: Does someone has an Abe Sapien Pepe?

>Arnold as Giurescu
holy shit man

I'd see Arnie as Brosef, just a little throwback to Mr Freeze.

Anyone else miss Sidney Leach? I just want even one more story with him, even if it's a backup in a one-shot and he dies.

I'd would like this more than hellboy 3, plague of frogs would be a cool starting point for the first seasons leading to Hell on earth

so THIS is the power of shit taste...

He is really great to draw lovecraftian abominations.

>Spoiler we can all see coming a mile away: the evil one is the bad one.
Ah yes, I always see that one coming

I'd probably put in a monkey. And maybe give him a gun or something.

IS THERE ANY NEWS? have they secured investment yet?