Do you love France?

do you love France?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4073634/Parents-MPs-call-end-politically-correct-activities-primary-school-children-ordered-learn-pray-mosque-popular-radical-preachers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Île-de-France_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

could be worse

I love France but not the French Republic.

HELL YEAH

nobody enters those kind of neighborhoods unless you're a drug addict.

>his country's capital has THOSE KIND OF NEIGHBORHOODS

it's not the capital tho, it's like saying Utrecht is Netherlands capital..

I love brown girls

No, they're rejecting the Famas for a new German rifle. Disgusting honestly. Their grandfathers made the Famas specifically because having a foreign rifle in their army would have been too shameful. Goes to show you how far they've fallen.

Those kinds of neighborhoods shouldn't even exist.

tell me more

so do I

Modern French politicians don't like France anymore. Their dream is a United States of Europe.
Fucking republicans, their should go under the guillotine.

I thought american police were using italian Berettas.

what's wrong banning those savages to have cult places ?
you literally teach your christian kids how to be good muslims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4073634/Parents-MPs-call-end-politically-correct-activities-primary-school-children-ordered-learn-pray-mosque-popular-radical-preachers.html

>it's okay, we accept them
sure, sure

Hey this isn't a bully frans thread, jerk. Leave if you do not love frans

once again, what's wrong banning those guys to have cult places ? you literally teach your kids how to bow down under hallah, lmao what a cuck

Honestly strange to me why you guys allow so much immigrants. Here people always try to justify it by saying were a immigrant nation and almost everyone here are descended from immigrants. But you are natives to your country. It seems like insanity to inviting other people at all, much less to the point where your continued existence in your own homeland is threatened.

what's "frans"? why are you roleplaying as an autistic degenerate? you forgot your pepe picture, mutt
give me an example of literally hundereds of muslims on the streets of amsterdam, cuck

huge majority of immigrants in France came in the 60-70's when France was short of labour supply thx to the world war.

you surrendered to them and let them pray in your churchs you cuck.

The degenerate French Republic does not recognize native French exist.

again, give me an example of literally hundreds of muslims on the STREETS of amsterdam

Yes, but I would love it a lot more if it weren't a republic

peh, i prefer seeing them prey in the street like the animals they are than turning your church into mosquee you cuck lmao

The solution is not inviting foreigners. "Our native population is getting low so lets pile that on by inviting foriegn peoples." Seems counter-intuitive it only exacerbates your problem. Immigrants will never give a shit about a country's like France. Your not immigrant nations you have always been nations of ethnic natives.

that's a nice excuse, cuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Île-de-France_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

My comrads

is that an m16

we're slightly ahead per capita, they are also almost all around Paris, so i don't really care and rarely see some around.
and of course you have less chances to have terrorists attack as your cuck country has fallen for the muslim meme.

Are you the one with cute peepee?

>w-we're slightly a-ahead
>SLIGHTLY
keep those excuses coming, cuck, or provide actual proof such as this webm instead of your petty news articles

Paris
>2,845 km sq urban
>2.2 million people

Amsterdam
>219km sq municipal
>850 thousand people

Is it really true parisiens are cold to les'etrangers?

yes slightly, you're the one who posted numbers, do a simple mathematic division and you'll see.

>find pics of muslim in france on internet
>this surely means france is a muslim country, flooded by ISIS fanatics

well nope: having 8% of muslims in my contry don't trigger me that much, and it looks like its more a problem to you than it is to me.

now stop killing the thread and fuck off to Sup Forums

>the amount of mosques represents the amount of muslims shitting on mah streets
again, i keep providing you with actual proof as to how cucked france is and you do is mumble about mathematic divisions and news articles, cuck

Paris is estimated to be 10%-15% Muslim
Amsterdam is 11.3%

So they are somewhere between slightly less to slightly more (but spread over a much larger area geographically). Also, do you actually think an Sup Forums webm is a credible source of municipal demographics?

because you believe your people will go to churches to take pics of muslims doing their stuff ? no, you cuck are too much nice to them and don't expose them, we do.

according to both the webm and the photos i posted it's much more common for you to meet muslims in france than it is in netherlands. news articles and cucked demographics dont account for proof
>b-but you're too cucked to take photos of muslims
lmao off yourself cuck, still haven't provided a single photo or video

You're so autistic. Congrats your shithole is a little less muslim. Want a cookie?

>news articles and cucked demographics dont account for proof
>but a webm of seine saint denis whatever town does
yeah kek lmao what a funny drug addict we have here
>weeeeeeeed duuuuuuude, let them use our churches and teach our child how to bow down so funyyyyyyy

At this point I am sure you are shitposting. I can't imagine anyone, however autistic, believing that webms are better evidence than actual research.

But they still have more niggers right?

we had niggers with french citizenship almost a century before usa was even a country tho, nothing surprising for us, maybe for you all who discover France history through Sup Forums prism maybe.

you're 56% white, mutt. want a muslim cock?
>STILL not a single DOCUMENTED proof in photo or video form aside from eurocuck demographics

You say it like i'ts a great thing

i say it like it's normal thing, never said blacks were bros or anything, but it's less weird to see a black in office than sand nigger.

>you're 56% white, mutt. want a muslim cock?
my state/region isn't, kek. I can't imagine being so insecure and worthless that I'd have to brag about my country being somewhat more white, as if it even mattered. your country's future is very much brown buddy, just get used to it.

It's hard to say but most likely yes. Data for all of France ranges from 3.5%-7.5% black. It's harder to say for the Netherlands, but is probaly around 4%. The problem is that the Netherlands doesn't publish easily accessible information about race, but rather relies on nationality or at best ethnic nationality. The best I can find is that they are 1.25% subSaharan African and 3.07% Caribbean. Some (likely a small percentage) of the immigrants from MENA, the new worlds, and western Europe will also be black.

>my state/region isn't, kek. I can't imagine being so insecure and worthless that I'd have to brag about my country being somewhat more white, as if it even mattered. your country's future is very much brown buddy, just get used to it.

>Data for all of France ranges from 3.5%-7.5% black.
So it's the white population in replacement level or not?

Imagine never having won the World Cup
IMAGINE having LOST 3(THREE) finals of the World Cup without winning one
Imagine being the definition of loser in all the dictionaries of the World

>the only european response to mass imigration is blatant damage controll
Thats why you cucks are losing.

kek, get curbstomped. I win.

>kek, get curbstomped. I win.

keep 'em coming, ahmed

>kills thread
>shitposts
>people still replying
>need Sup Forums emergeny containment unit

STAHP IT AND LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>keep 'em coming, ahmed

I LOVE FRANCE
I WANT A FRENCH WAIFU TO LOVE FOREVER UNTIL DEATH EATS ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I loved de Gaulles France

>Amsterdam isn't cucked, dare show me pictures of muslims bowing down into the streets of my beloved cucked capital
here you go

wtf I want to have sex with my country now

What do you win? You entered an argument with France, Canada, and the Netherlands, all 3 of which are your superiors. You need to go to a 3rd world general and try this nonsense there. America is far too shitty for you to be in this discussion. So far your argument is "not my arbitary region." Even that doesn't work, your whitest state (Maine) is less white than 30% of Canadian provinces.

>10 webpages used this picture, half of them chinese
i can almost imagine how you've been jumping from page to page for half an hour trying to find a picture of muslims bowing down on the streets of amsterdam while all i gotta do to find the same for paris is google "france muslims"

>France, Canada, and the Netherlands, all 3 of which are your superiors
HA HA HA. holy kek. good one, my dude.

literally first page

>tfw no French anime gf

Yes

Hard to judge as an American desu, when we have entire cities that are BLANDA UP ghettos.

Fuck no

France is pretty :DD

Dutch schizophrenic actually saying anything about someone elses country