toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

One Piece story
pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

New Samurai Jack season
toonami.tumblr.com/post/134405148218/adult-swim-is-excited-to-announce-that-jack-is

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-01/one-punch-man-to-premiere-on-adult-swim-toonami-on-july-16/.103849
youtube.com/watch?v=mV39saBlBLI
youtube.com/watch?v=U-tA5dtCcKs
strawpoll.me/10647297
youtube.com/watch?v=FT6yhhfiUh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit.

OPM is coming to Toonami. Also, I'm not sticking around tonight.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-01/one-punch-man-to-premiere-on-adult-swim-toonami-on-july-16/.103849

which one are we using

When are you dropping out? After starting thread 2 or before?

We're over here, you're too slow:

mob psycho 100 on toonami when

youtube.com/watch?v=mV39saBlBLI

probably after one punch man

>Toonami might air Propane X Propane.

I prefer this thread. Has all the links and none of the shitposts.

RATE TOONAMI AFTER THE PANEL NEWS

It's a marathon night bud, we won't see thread 2 till an hour in to Toonami. Temp TGG will handle it

Question: who's voicing the bald fuck of OPM?

Max Mittleman as Saitama
Zach Aguilar as Genos
Robbie Daymond as Mumen Rider
Erik Kimerer as Speed 'o' Sound Sonic

So...
Inaho and Slaine as Saitama and Genos...
FUCK

There's also the Toonami panel to discuss though.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-tA5dtCcKs

Yea, we discussed it plenty yesterday when it actually happened and was relevant

Except lots of people like me don't bother coming to Sup Forums except on Toonami day.

strawpoll.me/10647297

Hey, guys, how's it going? Been playing Republic Commando and it's made me appreciate the Super Battle Droids.

>changing threads midway

You son of a bitch.

I seriously doubt anybody is going in blind for OPM. I'm guessing like 90% of Toonami General has already seen the anime anyway.

Pretty good. Replaying red dead redemption and trying to not get too drunk. Also confused on which thread to use.

So what's this about a Toonami-produced mini series by Production I.G.?

>Replaying red dead redemption
Is it fun? Which one had the talking Big Foot?

Oh yeah,it's fun. Bigfoot is in the undead dlc and the quest has a reference to San Andreas bigfoot myth. Would recommend.

There has to be ONE person.

>undead dlc
Future generations will look back on our tacky zombie obsession with bafflement.

Odds are very good they won't be showing up tonight to answer the poll anyway.

Yeah,but of all the zombie stuff to come out of it,undead nightmare was pretty good imo. new Dino phase when?

And now everyone's sense of direction is fucked
The only thing left to do is wait

it might take some time to get used to the voice but i see what they're going with

monotone voice to go with the fact he's incredibly bored all the time

Come the fuck on mods, make a choice and delete one of these

youtube.com/watch?v=FT6yhhfiUh8
Apparently SJ wasn't cancelled so much as the staff got "burned out" by season 4. I could see that.

posting it again in the official thread
>decide to watch OPM friday morning
>they announce it later that is coming to Toonami in 2 weeks
oh well, I'll watch it with my brother anyways

I've see a video of it. Somehow I think that Bigfoot was lying about not being the good guy. In the same way that the Star Wars games that isn't Commando did with the Super Battle Droids. They really didn't feel "Super" in Battlefront 2 when they were workhorse unit. The rockets and shotgun secondary weapon were nice and all but it didn't feel "super" to me. Commando actually made them feel super to me. But they're also a pain in the neck and with my aim it takes at least 5 minutes to kill one, longer if my go-to plan of running up and cutting every I can cut isn't working out.

Either way we're going to end up in this thread by the time Toonami starts. Mods will either delete the other one or it will reach bump limit before midnight. Either way everybody will end up here.

if the mods are listening just go ahead and delete the thread that wasn't made by Toonami General Guy

We always go to his threads anyway

>OPM has, at the barest glance, two girls important to the story
>They barely show up at all in the adaptation, and at this point in the story don't play major roles to begin with
>People will soon be constantly reposting them throughout the threads as if they were in every shot, further expanding the needless but oversaturated memewaifus that plague the threads already
It beats the KLK shitters, at least

No it won't, on regular nights we don't even hit bump limit, we certainly won't on a marathon night with thread splitting

My last contribution. My last cell of cancer. Here you world burning figg.

OPM actually has enough hype that people will be excited while it's airing and save the waifu spam for before and after. Really wish the jannies would delete the image spam though.

The only one is a lot more popular and already at 100 posts in less than an hour, more people will come in so the pace will pick up but it'll still be fairly close. I'm still betting it hits 500 posts before midnight.

Oh I'll be polling every week until Episode 1 airs.
I just want Genuine reactions. I really want to see excited Anons getting hype with us people who seen it

it makes me so happy that you care

You can thank immediate announcement discussion for that little spike. That's over now

It's just annoying that mods are always here with a fine tooth comb sucking all the fun out of these threads, and the one time we actually need them to do something they are MIA

Hey if S2 comes around they will be more important.

>they didn't get Monmusu

Fucking Demarco, how am I supposed to take the hunt for the best girl with Toonami General if you never air it?

S2 has not even been announced in Japan, which means they have not even started planning it. No surprise there because the manga is currently stalled with filler, but it looks like Murata might be wrapping it up soon and proceeding to the meat of the Garou arc. Not sure why he bothered, the Garou arc is quite lengthy and turns into the Monster Association arc halfway through, there's more than enough material there for a second anime.

No need to hunt when the answer is right there

It was One's idea.
He wanted something for Saitama to do while Garou 'explains' why Metal bat and WDM didn't come to the MA raid.
That and there is a high chance some of the stronger warriors at the tournament join the Hunters since a murata version character appeared in the webcomic

Caring is sharing IS caring.

You know, since the mods obviously aren't going to do anything,

The sooner you fill up *this* more populated thread, the quicker you can wrangle everyone back to this *official* thread.

Just a thought.

I reported them both, I really don't care which wins, I just want to be back down to 1 thread.

That was 15 minutes ago, mods are really slacking