See this

see this
what do?

Be flattered if she went out of her way to work out next to me more than once, maybe hit on her if she makes a habit of it. If I'm just walking past I go about my business.

Throw emergency acid in her face

Don't even bother if you aren't black

I don't own a gym. I am the gym.

Don't make eye contact at gym.
Don't acknowledge presence of others at gym.
Don't make yourself known.
If they don't notice you they won't laugh and bully you and tell you to leave because you are a weak fatty who can't lose weight.

How many people aren't going to enlarge the image i wonder

beta as fuck

turn 360 and walk away

Don't listen to jerks like . Keep at it bro.

Why are there 2 Cs?

>blaccked

lol

Why is there two c's? Am I in the Berenstain universe?

I'd let her work-out in peace and not bother her.

>blaccked
Kek, niggers can't even spell properly

I guess she got the chinese counterfeits.

Tell her that I'm sorry that her father raped her

Get far away from her as possible, if she farted i would be breathing in bits of nigger cum.

Calvin Cleins new line.

jesus we jumped timelines again

What's the singles/falcon policy at the gym? I've never been and the answer highly influences how I'd approach her

Nice logo faggot !

>took her first BBC
>is now addicted to it
This is the fate of every white whore. They will be BLACK OWNED, all of them. And there is nothing you can do about it, whitty.

I have been looking for her videos what is her name???

I wish everyone were like you. I only go to gym in the mornings because I hate people.

niiiice

I bet you do you virgin

kek

What the heck is wrong with you?
Stop being so mean -.-

i'm surprised there isn't a "virgin vs chad" gym form image

>The Virgin Lift

coming soon

Look at her when she's in the middle of a set and then pretend I'm staring into space when she catches me.

Don't be offended on my behalf. Only virgins insult other people by calling them virgins. I am not so it doesn't even count as an insult to me.

Probably call 911 and panic becuase I am sleepwalking, because I will never set a foot in a normie gym

protip: if you aren't fit and don't know what you're doing at the gym people are laughing at you and probably taking pictures to post on social media

>is now addicted to it
>now
You realize she was probably already taking black sick regularly off camera, right? The only reason she avoided doing interracial scenes for so long was because she was afraid it would affect her earnings, but she's probably come to the conclusion that money isn't as satisfying as colored cock.

>normie gym
The fuck . . .

It's a stupid nigger thing. Bloods will often write "CK" meaning crip killa, so if you're a crip, you can't write any words with "ck" in them. To fix this egregious problem, you replace "ck" with "cc".

Which, now that I look at the photo again, they fucked up because they still have the k there. It should be "blacced" to conform to nigger street regulations.

They spelled it "blaccked"