GERMAN BALCONY HERO SUED BY MIDDLE AGED GERMAN WOMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=l37PbkT-0WM

This is why germany is losing.
Because german women are completely insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Munich_Massacre#Argument
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't speak germ

what balcony hero?
what's the bitch saying?

but why?

based balcony man was so old german guy calling sadboy a fucking sand nigger and a turkroach
encyclopediadramatica.se/Munich_Massacre#Argument

I lose hope in humanity on a daily basis nowadays....

>Because german women are completely insane.

not just german its all women living in the west no matter what cultural background

holy shit

All women will spout what is trendy socially acceptable and will never fight or hold any idea that is not the majority trendy shit.

Soon there will be enough sjws and muslims that governments and media will spout kill all white males and women will cooperate with muslims and sjws and every white man will be genocided in europe by putting them into camps.

Mark my words.

>tfw white males unite and we get to kill them all

Make it happen

To any Teutonicfags; how would that go down? Would enough of your military be white males and side with them against the Muslims/women?

She calls the killer a person who was "running amok"

How sick is this? In Dutch media it's reported in the same way "Amok maker". Absolutely SICK. In today's language, nobody would associate "amok maken" with terrorism or a shoothing. Amok maken or "making amok" is more similar to shouting loudly in public or vandalism.

Can anyone give us a rough translation?

IS SHE BARREN? PLEASE TELL ME HER FERTILITY STATUS TO COMPLETE THE NARRATIVE?
DOES SHE HAVE ANY KIDS?
DOES SHE OWN CATS?

Calm your titts, boys. Prosecution failed. He is as free as you can be. The balcony hero also said, that the bitch from the video needs a husband in her sad life.

btfo based balcony Bernd

White women are the lowest common denominator. Even though they grew up in a first world country with good education they are completely incapable of critical thinking.

MORE DOWNVOTES !!!

Damn, I'd buy him a round.

>White males overrun by SJW/mudslime alliance
>Europe institutes sharia
>White males convert en masse, become sharia police
>SJWs dragged off to burn

This is the future they chose

Sauce for the banter?
Honestly I watched her newest video and I won't even roast her, she's just too retarded.

>be murcain
>soon white minority
>BLM is killing cops
>tranny headquarter
>black president
>multicultural society
>packo and tyron are fucking all your "white" girls
>laughing about Europe

For real, Burgerlard, your country is the top of the cuck.

This. Feminists are fighting for a world that is much much worse for them. The fucking irony.

Saw it at Sat 1 Frühstücksfernsehen. They visited him at his home, showing him the video of the ugly crow. He just said, that she needs a guy in her life, who has to fuck her immediately, but that he wont say anymore.

And yes, she is one fucked up human beeing.

Back to your cuck shed, Hans, muhammed is horny. :^)

DOWNVOTE YOU FAGS!!!!

She has a daughter, krautchan is already furiously masturbating to pics of her little girl

post pics.

Still on the frontpage

We need brave anons to tweet her these images of her daughter photo covered with jizz

>going public with this bullshit
it's like she wants to get abused lmao

Weak bantz are weak, Tyron.

>your country is the top of the cuck.
Out brown animals at least aren't muslims. Yes, it's a horrible thing, but there are no places in the US I'd consider "Sacred" to White history.

In 30 years or so, they'll have recreated Brazil here, and they'll be living on $1 a day and ruled over by 5% White overlords.

It's not a good thing, but if you make decent shekels in something like big banking law they can;t do, you'll be OK as a White here in a gated community.

You fuckers, on other hand, have lost our ancestral homegrown to our traditional enemy (well, our second traditional enemy after the Jew).

You fuckers will be in burkas, under sharia law, and paying an infidel tax unless you do something quickly. And just wait until they begin blowing up our cathedrals/ priceless artworks.

The Us is fucked, but Europe is motherfucked and when it goes, will take with it ~2,500 years of of our history. With our ever fighting a single battle against the enemies.

and here i wonder why people still support merkel and her rapefugees

we are looking at the answer

Can we get a TL;DW translation?

I hate even coming here anymore..80% of "american" posters are fucking mexicans, and 80% of "Euro" posters are mudslimes.
Thank god TRS has it blocked off now, so far less sub-humans there. Whites have officially lost Sup Forums. We need a new home, someplace without mexicans and mudslimes.

She has feelings.
They were hurt.

That american prejudice, that we european are losing our cultural history. If we are losing some kind of our cultural history in the course of globalization, then thanks to the american jew, not to some muslims. Germany in Burkas? Sharia? You have seen to much FOX news, Tyrone.

t. ahmed al taqiya

The worst part here in the West-- if you go to jail for killing an enemy (although what Roof did was not part of any sound strategy), your own kind put you in jail with niggers and then publicize it when you get jumped as a way to warn Whites from ever going afoul of their cultural marxism.

IF Clinton wins, the US is going to lose the 1st and 2nd amendment, be full of muslims, a completely open border.

If it comes to civil war either in the US or Europe, there needs to be a system on the idea of the IRA system, where Whites get their own housing units.

Didn't you see his Steam profile? he was an "aryan" iranian who supported AfD

So, this bitch is offended by words, but is trying to defend some poor little mudslime murderer?
Is sanity really an intelligent reaction to reality anymore?

And he removed roaches. True hero.

> the west is to blame for the decay of German woman

Yeah right, just look at abortion rates among the woman in east Germany during the cold war..

just hearing this thing talk is making me want to kill myself

Just look at her.

She's obviously a crazy attention whore. She's basically yelling "LOOK AT ME I WANT TO BE IN THE CENTER OF THE DISCUSSION RIGHT NOW LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I hope people spit in her ugly face when they meet her on the street.

yeah killing 4 bystander Turks will definetly solve Germany's societal problems, top hero

>Tyrone.
Do you have no other memes? Yes, it really makes sense that a nigger would care about European culture.

Actually, that isn't from Faux Jews-- it's from Dr. Michael Scheuer, former head of the bin laden uni and most noted for naming the Jew and for calling multiculturalism and "diversity" a disaster.

I must be a nigger though, and my ideas are crazy (also, you won't be able to see this video, as you get has filtered it out for not being PC). Now back to how crazy I am again?

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

La cucaracha! Shoo! Vaminos!

How many lives do you think he saved by distracting the shooter and having him waste ammo?

you do see the irony roach, correct? You are saying the idea of Sharia in Germany is insane, when you can't even see a video linked if the censors there deem it "un-pc."
Germany is already 1984 land, and the idea of Sharia is really that outlandish? You scumbags have caused this misery for all of us-- if you were going to take on intl jewry in the 1940s, you had to be sure you could WIN.
If you cocksuckers had waited a few years until there was a broader alliance against the USSR and by default intl Jewry, the West mat well have won.
You lost, and now we all suffer. Another video you won't be able to see without proxyflow or a VPN (which they will soon close up, too):
youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs

Germany was a mistake.

We need to genocide women, lads.

it's called dislike you filthy redditors

Women really are the niggers of the genders

Germany isn't fit to stand in the shadows of what it once was. It's a piece of shit country now. Almost 2000 years of existence with many great peaks and returning from the bottom of despair the country is worse than it ever was and what's more, there is no longer unity or patriotic pride and determination from its citizens to drag it out of the abyss. Your own people have been destroyed from the inside and they continue to chip away at every remnant of its once great past. Time to go sit down and pee because unless someone stands up soon you're cucked, you're fucked, you're done.

I'M A TOTAL KRAUCK
CUT MY GERMAN BLOOD TO PIECES
MUH HONARY TURKISH GERMAN ARAYAN
HE DINDUNUFFIN
GERMANY NOT EVEN ONCE

rare

please bomb the Germans to atoms, and put them out of their misery. They deserve to go out with a bit of dignity, after having tried to save Europe in the 1940s. They don't deserve to go out like this, dying from Cultural Marxism and multikulti.

Also, that woman. Hooooolyy Jesus, she was so disdainfully arrogant. You can see her pride in her eyes, ice queen.

you need to lurk moar.
instead of barging in and asking questions like you are hosting a job interview.

its about sending the message, mehmet my son

>Gulliano Kollmann
>Dijamant Zabergja
>Armela Segashi
>Sabina Sulaj
>Huseyin Dayicik
>Can Leyla
>Sevda Dag
>Selçuk Kiliç
>Roberto Rafael
Not a single thing was lost

Newfaggot

Its just the media and their kike tactics.
Make you feel bad about something beyond your control.
"A school bus in India went off a cliff and 57 children were killed".
So what? Not my fault, not my bus.

UPVOTE ME PLS

He sounds like Trump.
She sounds like hillbag.

Why are so many women prone to be such traitorous fucking filth? What purpose does this woman serve to herself or her country? Give me one good reason why women like her shouldn't be put to the curb and stomped, or tied to a rack and flayed.

>she uploaded a youtube video talking about it

So she did it for a attention, what a witch.

>''Professional Vlogger''
>check links
>its literally full of hashtags and clickbait
>germancuck posted it so this greedy cunt who just sued a guy with the sole reason to get outrage-clicks clicks gets more clicks

As expected Sup Forums fell for it.

hey prease, i don wan no trable

Zoek het eens op in een woordenboek want je weet niet waar je het over hebt

Germanbros: Do you know where this woman lives or which schools her children attend?

Toch wel kerel:

) Aanval van razernij (ind.) 2) Blinde woede 3) Bloeddorstige razernij 4) Baldadigheid 5) Bijbelse figuur of naam 6) Dolle woede 7) Herrie 8) Indonesische razernij 9) Moordzuchtige razernij 10) Opiumwaanzin 11) Onbesuisd optreden 12) Opschudding

Natuurlijk wordt bijv. moordzuchtige razernij ook genoemd, maar wie associeert amok maken daar nu nog mee? Dat is een erg oude term om te gebruiken bij de moorden die we gezien hebben in DL en FR. Veel mensen (ook ik) zien amok maken meer als opschudding veroorzaken/kwajongensstreken/baldadigheid enz.

40 year old with a 7 year old daughter from Stuttgart, southwest Germany

Stuttgart = jew and green party central, one of the most cancerous leftist regions in Germany

The term "running amok" comes from the javanese islands. Back when it was under colonial rule the brits thought they were an amazing people because they were so peacefull and civilized, but they had a problem. Every once in a while a person there would snap and start a killing spree with a sword and not stop until they're dead.