How common is it for people to leave your country on vacation Sup Forums?

How common is it for people to leave your country on vacation Sup Forums?

America, not very often.

extremely common

it’s depressing to go on holiday within the country here

When you're european it's quite easy to visit a neighbouring country

Quite common, but not as common as internal tourism.

I'm sick of seeing loud, obnoxious, monolingual Spanish tourists everywhere t.b.h.

My coworkers always brag about going to Japan, Korea, Hawaii, and other places, so I'd say its common. The ones that do travel on their vacation days are married but have no kids though

The people I know who go on vacation just leave their kids with family and go. I feel bad for the kids.

Wtf, my parents didn't take me with only once, when I was way too small.

Hordes of russo turisto basically everywhere. I fucking hate meeting my countrymen outside of russia.

>tfw no yellow goddess gf

I don't think I know a person who has never been on vacation outside of Austria.
My neighbours boy is 4 and they've already vacationed with him twice.

Rare, very rare outside of border departments.

For some people, like me, still a dream.

They look very similar...

Like brother and sister... But different race wtf

I wish I could afford to leave even just for a few days.

Not uncommon. Panama is just a 45min - 1 hour ride away and sometimes it is cheaper than some places in this country

very common
>airline tickets are cheap
>people are always looking out for special deals
>travel agencies are everywhere
I do it every year

It is not a vacation if you don't.

Many friends of mine travel twice a year, once in Christmas and once in the summer.

I think we and the Norwegians do it the most iirc

I go abroad at least 3 times a year on vacation, this year being Italy, France and South Africa

last year*

I have never left my country, I just go in italy when I want to buy some cheap cigarettes but that's all

And this is the case for a lot of people here

the correct term is 'golden'

Very common
Even people who don't really have money save up for a trip to Egypt/Turkey
Some of them behave like pigs, not too proud of them

I tnink, they trying to go somewhere every vacation. Egypt and Turkey was popular before Allahuakbar things. Not sure about now, probly Thailand China and eastern Europe.

Canada
Pretty common, usually people just go to shithole places like Cuba, Dominican, Jamaica, or the Southern US (especially Florida) rather than go anywhere interesting.

Mexico

the guy could have done better. why date asian when you're a chad. asian girls are meant for losers. greedy bastard

Most of my friends go out of the country yearly

My best friend went to Austria in summer and japan in winter
lucky bastard
Im going to the UK soon

Always unless you're ultra poor.

Poors in my country go to the south coast or places like Blackpool, Bognor or Butlins (a holiday camp).

What city do you live in?

Near Nice

Cool. I'm going to Nice this year, probably in June/July. I've just bought a blue linen jacket and a new pair of Ray Bans so I can style on the Promenade des Anglais.

Very common, we like to go to south Europe, the Canary islands (almost Europe) or Thailand for nice weather.

he's better looking. he can do better

where you wanna go