Obama and the ATF are unlawfully collecting data on gun owners and building a registry

Obama and the ATF are unlawfully collecting data on gun owners and building a registry

insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/04/judge-andrew-napolitano-report-atf-stockpiling-gun-owner-info

>Obama caught violating federal law and the constitution and no one cares

>Obama and the ATF are unlawfully collecting data on gun owners and building a registry
There's been a gun registry since 1968. How is it "unlawful"? Guns have serial numbers, right? Why do you suppose that is?

good thing all of my ARs, AKs and SKSs are unregistered

There hasn't been. You don't need to register your guns. Private sales don't need to register their guns.

There is also a law saying the feds can't legally create a registry.

It literally means they want to confiscate guns

that was for items already covered by the NFA. machine guns, assault rifles, suppressors, destructive devices, and "any other weapon" (AOW) which is a catch-all for one-offs. there is no legal registry for weapons not explicitly regulated there, and the registries that do exist are still unconstitutional and should be eliminated. registration is tantamount to confiscation, and confiscation means civil war.

transfer records are supposed to be discarded after a certain investigative procedure and statutory length of time.

>There is also a law saying the feds can't legally create a registry. It literally means they want to confiscate guns

Trump wants to "register" all US muslims. Does that mean FEMA camps?

>registration is tantamount to confiscation, and confiscation means civil war.

Is your car registered? When are they coming to confiscate it?

You guys aren't thinking about this.

Oh wow. This is terrible. Next you will find out they are recording data on who you are talking to over electronic devices and have an ability to bug your home without ever setting foot in it.

I notice you fucks get angry when you believe your 2nd amendment right is infringed, but why not the same level of but hurt when you know your 4th Amendment rights are?

Cars aren't a right, and it's much harder to defend your freedom with a car than a gun.

>mfw they leave me alone because there's no 7n6 anymore
>mfw I still have 5 spam cans

>internet faggots still in diapers in 2001 bitch about things happening in countries they aren't even living in

What if I told you the kikes you use for 100% of your (((news))) tend to ignore the fact your elders have been fighting that bullshit for longer than you've been alive?

Go rape some more children, Achmed.

I hope so

No problem Devon.

Enjoy your Fried Chicken and School shootings.

>Canada
>Australia
>California
All three cases gun owners who registered their guns were subject to confiscation after their governments decided that certain guns were no longer legal.

No, it means he wants to confiscate them

Good thing I don't own a gun, they'll only be collecting my private information/data. Now that, i can live with.

Why does no one know how to have a discussion?

What you just posted has nothing to do with the topic at hand, whether it is true or not.

>mfw 10/22 25 round magazines are now illegal to own unless you pin them to 10 rounds because 0.000000001% of people used it in a Ruger Charger.

Those heartless animals, .22 is such a fun plinking round.

rimfire rounds have no limits on their magazines

And yet you can get perfectly legal 110 round drum magazines for the 10/22.

Jesus Christ you stupid fuck. Go back and watch the original video. The reporter suggested registering Muslims and what the reporter said got misattributed to Trump.

Actually when they ban shit they do gun amnesties in Canada.

So you are basically given a nominal period of time (I think like a year) to voluntarily surrender the weapon and then you get some faggy free thing in exchange for the gun like an ipod or a digital camera.

And during the amnesty you can turn in any illegal firearm consequence free.

There's cases of people gaming the system though and building pipe rifles and turning them in for free shit.

Yea people do that at buy backs in the USA.

That shit always happens. In countries where people got paid for turning in dead rats or snakes people while breed rats and snakes

Registration always leads to confiscation. Registration is also a waste of money and time though. They registered a shitload of guns up here, but they figure less than half of all guns in the country were ever actually registered. When will goyim learn?