What would you have done Sup Forums?

What would you have done Sup Forums?

Plant CP on his computer, then call the cops.

I'd serve crab legs.

have sex with his wife

She's in a coma

George is such a great character.

>you're their best seller

George was destroyed

why do you need 10 pounds of ice to chill shrimp?

t. Poor person

And?

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this ocean of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, shrimp got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting whore. Because this is my meeting now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now in this boardroom. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt...

Thats unbecoming

S..settle down, I was just kidding man

Have sex with his wife.

see

Go to the jerk store and then fuck his wife who is in a coma

Anal, then

I could go for a good ol' T-bone

K-OOGA