I want to see more of this horror side of Batman in his solo movie

I want to see more of this horror side of Batman in his solo movie.
Also more detective work than fighting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHt6sYe9w9M
screenrant.com/justice-league-movie-villain-steppenwolf-darkseid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The theater I was in during the midnight screening burst into laughter at this.

But I would like the same quality of fighting as the warehouse scene

Did you all arrive to the theater on a short bus?

>in prison
>turn around
>see this

wat do?

Yes, but Batman shouldn't fight during the whole movie.
He should have at least 2 memorable fights.
Detective Batman > Brawler Batman

>just robbed a old lady
>run to an alley
>see this

Wat do?

I would love the solo Batfleck movie to be told in three segments.In each of these segments he takes on a separate villain and has to utilize a different "skill" in order to defeat them.

Segment one: Has Batman taking on Two Face, who has just pulled off a big heist and is escaping through Gotham with his henchmen in a giant armored truck, pancaking police and civilian cars as it makes it's escape. This segment would basically be a giant car chase with Batfleck utilizing the Batmobile, culminating in a showdown atop the truck with henchmen and finally Two Face himself in the cab of the truck.

Segment two: would feature The Riddler as the main enemy. Batfleck would need to use his wits and detective skills as well as his gadgets to find where Riddler has placed a rather large bomb that is to go off in three hours. He has to solve riddles in order to find the three trigger devices to stop the bomb from exploding.

Final Segment would Feature Leto Joker with Harley at his side, and Bane who he has control of via The Mad Hatter's mind control chip. This would be the one where he uses his fighting skills, and would feature Oracle and Night Wing. Would final part would be Bruce and Dick fighting their way though a horde of mooks to get to The Joker, with Bane acting as "sub boss"

>People laugh at a man in a rubber suit lazily clinging to the walls and ceiling being treated as something scary
>They MUST be retards
Jesus, lad.

clench soap

That part was weird, but the part when he crawls in the wall was spooky

I doubt that's why they were laughing, if your story even happened at all.

You're trying way too hard now. That was one of the best scenes in any cape film this summer, no matter how you feel about the rest of the movie.

Its a good thing you dont make these movies

Oh I agree, I was just pointing out that kind of choreography is what we should get. Honestly Bens Batman is one of the rare good things about BVS and arguably the best bat we've had to date

That why i chuckled when i saw it. Its a funny sight

I thought it was fucking hilarious myself.

Wasn't even the same person, nobody laughed at it where I was, but I can see why someone would, it does look goofy af. This on the other hand...

thats stupid and your stupid

Really?

>That was one of the best scenes in any cape film this summer
Speaking of trying way too hard.

I want detective batman fighting with wicked gadgets like the supes fight in BvS. Not brawler fights

It's a good thing we already know the villain of the first movie so your shitty fan fic can't be true

Stay mad, kiddo

Besides the basic tactics that are more creative than Bales choreography, the reason why the warehouse scene works is the mix up of gadgets. The grapple, magnet bombs, and batarang were great. You were invested because you wanted to see what dirty trick he'd pull out next

I think I would say
>S-stay away!
>I don't have any quarrel with you, Bat!
Then as he approached aggressively, I'd swing at him. He'd knee me in the stomach and send me spawling with a punch like granite. I'd scramble to my feet and run into a woman coming out of her building. I would grab her and put a gun to her head. I would then stammer
>I'm warning you. Don't come any closer, or she gets it!
Her son would be crying, so I'd say
>Hey. Hey, kid! C'mere. ME and your mom are just playing. It's just a game, see?
Then and hiss to the crying woman
>Tell him we're playing, bitch
I like to think I'd have handled the situation fairly well, considering. It takes smarts to think on your feet like that.

Not him but we do? I hadn't heard confirmation

It was 2spooky, Bruce's watching pic related too much

Am I the only one who really wants a Batman movie directed by a martial arts director? Someone from East Asia, probably. Give me some badass, technical, highly choreographed fight scenes like you'd see in a movie like that. Give me Cassandra Cain, Lady Shiva, and Bronze Tiger, among others. God, it'd be awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHt6sYe9w9M

If not for the DCEU, then at SOME point down the line.

Steppenwolf. It was confirmed.

screenrant.com/justice-league-movie-villain-steppenwolf-darkseid/

There's a joke in here somewhere about DC wanking the hell out of Batman.

Funny thing is the director of The Raid movies isn't Asian, he's a Euro.

Yeah, I know. He's Welsh. I think he's probably the only Western director who's made a straight up martial arts movie within the past 5 years and is probably one of the few to really 'get' it too. Funny story how he even decided to make The Raid too, look it up.

Otherwise, get some Hong Kong, Taiwanese, Indonesian, or whatever director to do it, or at least someone who directed and choreographed the action sequences.

I was amused when he was on the corner
I lost it when he started crawling

The guy is talking about the solo Batfleck film, not the JL movie.

Can't they just adapt Milligan's Dark night, dark city. It'll be a mixture of detective work and horror.

Was the flying spittle cut out of the theatrical version? I honestly don't remember and I don't want to download a second version to compare.

Yes I had already realized why I liked it thank you movie nerd

It sucks when you're just enjoying a mouthful of Pepsi and Batman punches you in the face.

fpbp

same thing happened to my theater

>I think he's probably the only Western director who's made a straight up martial arts movie within the past 5 years

Man with the Iron Fists was perfect, dude. It was also fucking stupid.

The Raid is all around the vastly better film in every aspect, but Man with the Iron Fists was a pretty loving tribute - even though it was only a tribute.

I still need to watch that. I've been meaning to for awhile now.

Like it's ever a smart move to take hostages against Batsy.

>Wanting Bane to be retard henchman again

Honestly, if it were written and directed well, I would love to see a Batman (possibly even Batfleck, despite my hatred of BvS) movie that's framed almost like a slasher movie (except the stupid, sex-having teenagers are stupid, morally-bankrupt criminals, and the serial killer/monster is the goddamn Batman).

Is this Jason Todd or?

You would end with a remote controlled something hitting you in the ass.

Tim. He ended being Joker "host" in Return of the Joker.

It was confirmed that the dead Robin is Jason.
WB didn't say anything about Joker being brainwashed Robin... yet.

I honestly thought one of the best things they could do with Batman in the movie aspect is sort of like what they did with Begins and Attack on Arkham, where the scene is from the viewpoint of the villains and all of a sudden its the goddamn Batman and oh god people are being yanked and screaming and shit.

They really should do a scene with him setting up an attack, getting gadgets and studying where everything is then cut to a villain like Penguin or someshit who's trying to get through this and suddenly people are being yanked and screaming.

s-sorry ill go return it

>that moment when Batman comes out of nowhere and abducts the security guard in the blink of an eye

that shit was scary, that's the kind of shit I want in a solo film.

>robin
>his stick is fucking halberd/mace/axe murder thingy

Seconded