* blocks your path *

* blocks your path *
>give me your seed whiteboi or else

Hehe, can't do that

>Ok, it will raise your race IQ.

sorry, no can do
t. infertility pro

b-but mommy told me not to fuck complete strangers.

gladly, m'lady

Fuck off nigger

ED

t. highest black population in Europe

Our niggers are far better than those in USA or Brazil.

>or else
black queen just command and everyone obeys, she knows da wae brodda

Varg told me that it could kill you because the childs cranium will be too large for your little body to handle. Having aneuropean bull inside you is no joke.

yea, they unload AKs in random people
enjoy your califate

Ok.

You have lumpy legs

women regularly deliver macrosemic/macrocephalic children, with widening of the canal, manipulation of fetal position and posture and elective cesarean section after antenatal monitoring

inb4
>haha

>he thinks young Black and Arab care about Islam
Most of them will abandon their religion. It always happen when your country get richer or you grow up in first world country.

They don't abandon their religion, they're just not as extreme about it as the old folk. I'm tired of this mentality that if you're not extremist then you're not a real muslim.

Yeah they become cultural muslim

No, I don't mingle with black people and you're ugly. Try force upon the issue and I'll give you a physical reminder of traditional gender roles.

Honestly it's impossible not be an extremist if you trully follow holy texts, dosen't matter the relidion.
If we still had some hadcore chritians they would look not much diferent form ISIS, in a passage god forbiden men to cut their beards, also stonings etc.

>If we still had some hadcore chritians
They exist in Africa.

Yes my goddess, iam at your mercy.

These laws were for Jews.

>random black woman
>straighten her hair
>jumps 2 to 4 points on attractiveness scale

Why is this?

It's not impossible, it's just that people follow texts by the letter and take inspiration from it, as opposed to actually learning from it. There are tons of people who follow islam who would not want to behead christians or join ISIS. Resorting to phyiscal violence and following everything said to you is a sign of low IQ.

because then they start looking closer to the white women that you like.

makes them look human

Nah. Latinas and south Asians have straight hair and whiter skin and I find them less attractive.

Ok, get on your knees bitch you're about to get the fuck of your life

Idk at this point. Maybe exoticness? Sometimes you're attracted to things not really because you want them, but because you don't know what you want.

k but don't mind my micro benis

>dat thigh
Why

Huge amounts of fat and estrogen. She's probably like 100 kilograms. She's a big girl.

wider pelvii in fertile women, African women as well, estrogen directed fat distribution to ensure the uterus has abundant fat stores to draw from, her targeting the area for volume?

>She's probably like 100 kilograms.
Haha dont lie

Nope, black girls are huge irl. Most of them also take being called fat as a compliment.

of course she isn't, he just realize her proportions are enhanced by her short height

PHAT
Pussy, Hips, Ass, Titties

doesn't*

She's not short though. She looks at least 5'11 or 6'0.

Religion was increasing among arabs until the arab spring but now people are abandoning it, according to surveys I saw but can't find anymore (not jewing I swear)

Look at the fore/arm/thigh length compared to overall height, waist, and head circumference. Place it side by side on paint/PS to an actual 5'11/6'0 and you'll see it

Even the photographer's angle along with the background suggests she's short

> capitalistic imperialistic units
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just did. She still doesn't look that short. Maybe if I could get the name of the model then I'd know better.

I don't know if you're being needlessly obstinate to troll or suffer from visuo-spatial processing impairment, but do you really believe those proportions are usually consistent with 5'11/6'0 on a girl? And again usually.

Nigga I'm 5'11 and look exactly like her, using a bunch of pseudo intellectual words in your posts doesn't make you more right. I know what a 5'11 person looks like because I am one myself. Stop being a tart.

They're also more likely to go full jihad, especially 2nd gen muslamics because of identity issues and shit. Or at least that was the case back when we had laws and borders and shit

>colonisators got to fuck this for few centuries
I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG CENTURY

>I know what a 5'11 person looks like because I am one myself.
you do know that proportions, and even limb/torso ratios, are different for women? Or do you have kleinfelters and short limbs?

>short limbs

She has tall arms that reach all the way to her thighs. I also have them too.

I don’t want AIDS ty

It wouldn't matter much, women have apparently shorter legs, because the height from their pubis to ground is comparatively higher to total height

I don't see what that has to do with repeating digits though

nice get desu.

m8

>the commies took this from us

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Hot damn

Must be right
Sextuplets don't lie

>Lassos you
>Ties you up
>Drags you to her yurt
>Stick a knife to your throat
>Takes off your pants
>Rides you

As you wish goddess

at lest it's not anime post.

>straighten her hair
I will fight u

sounds pretty good apart from the knife thing

>reunion
Do you actually live there?

Will I die if I come fast?

I was wrong, I reviewed the literature. Women have longer lower limbs proportionately (based on total height).

I should've known because in conditions like klinefelter excess estrogen (present in minute but detectable quantities even in males especially fat ones) delays closure of the growth plates. Its the reason they have proportionately longer limbs and are usually taller

Digits confirm literature is full of errors.

You make us proud.

A-as you wish

haha

*Unzips dick*

W-what?

h-h-her y-y-you go *blushes* thankyou

my Man

DAS RITE.