Why does Sup Forums think anyone who disagrees with them is a paid shill?

Why does Sup Forums think anyone who disagrees with them is a paid shill?

Pure denial

It's kinda sad t.b.h
But back time it was the JIDF, so it's always the same.

And why would shills waste their time trying to reason with autists on a Cantonese puppet show forum?

Fuck I miss the old Sup Forums. Why did you drive out all the libertarians? Why didn't you embrace the Randlet when you had the chance?

SHILL DETECTED

Why did Rand support Monsanto?

I voted for Rand's father twice, I'll NEVER vote for Rand.

It's so incredibly obvious that these people just arrived to the board, no one here will tell you how you are recognized, just know that your efforts are futile.

for the same reason everything they don't like is degenerate

You shills sure are having a great time together, is this how y'all talk next to the water cooler?

Because they can easily recognize their kind.

>Spain
>not degenerate
pick only one

No Hillary supporter or liberal commie would come here of their own volition, for obvious reasons.

Because timing and statements showing how much money is being pumped into paid shilling

>Cantonese puppet show forum?
10/10

I miss the old Sup Forums too.. But anyone seriously shilling for Her here is obviously trolling, come on.

Because you faggots underestimate our abilities to detect who is and who isn't a true Sup Forums poster. You do not understand the nuances of Sup Forums and Sup Forums culture, and you never will. You might as well end all of your posts with I AM A KIKE, PLEASE GAS ME, because that's how easy it is.

Don't forget to sage.

It's the way a topic is discussed normally. Once you've been here awhile it gets easier to pick out shills and shitposters.

not true

I'm a Berner and I come here to talk down on idiots all the time

>You do not understand the nuances of Sup Forums and Sup Forums culture, and you never will.

OH MY GOD THEY'RE ACTUALLY PROUD OF BEING SHITPOSTERS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, you must live a fulfilling life.

CTR detected
You make it too easy

Retard, I bet you're an atheist as well.

one thing is disagreeing and have a debate with valid arguments or just presenting your personal viewpoints and the other thing is to shout "I am with Hillary" close your ears and eyes and yell

>ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

>not realizing the massive influx of newfaggots that Trump brings

Mate, everything here is shitpost, there's literally nothing serious here, not even ''shilling'', they're just obvious "trolls¨.

Neo/pol/ is shit, get over it.

>Berner
>220,000,000 blown
>new sports car
>famalams loans paid
>back to cozy cabin in VT
>dancing to Troika
>feel it.

For me it died around when the political flags were added, now it's 100% shitposting, no matter what.

because moot turned this board into a pay to play nightmare

want proof? avatar fagging is allowed in the heavily controlled trump general threads as well as many other rules violations

>shout "I am with Hillary" close your ears and eyes and yell
>>ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
but that's not what people are doing when they get called shills... the discussion is rarely even about which candidate to vote for

Better rev up those cement mixers and load up on bricks, because the wall is coming, Paco.

>Not an argument

See, all the conversations are now based on "ebin maymays". Really sad, not even 8cuck is safe of this decay.

>post mild criticism of Trump
>FUCKING SHILL SHILLING SHILLARY SHILL
Most of the retards shouting shill are just shitposting, much like anyone blatantly supporting Clinton.

Your previous post was not an argument either, so it's a case of the pot and the kettle, spic.

because everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill.