Israel Settler Thread

Hi Sup Forums
I'm an israeli settler living in Ariel. Hardcore zionist right wing, hate arabs, etc

I don't believe arabs have rights to ANY land outside of the arabian peninsula (much like africans should stay in Africa). Besides, they are legendary when it comes to stupidity and incompetence on the geo political level
Also I abhor diasproa jews and think they're global parasites and traitors to us, the real jews.

Ask me anything, I dunno if you trust jews enough for that but Imma answer anyway

Are you my greatest ally?

This post is pretty cringeworthy. Why are you trying so hard to gain validation online?

I'd like to think that in this region, we are
You can expect medical assistance and fairly safe R&R here if you need it

If I cared for validation I'd just go shill on facebook or something

Will you serve in the IDF?

אחי אתה לא רציני
אני בן 23, הייתי בגבעתי בליאט

Greater Israel when? It would be the final solution to the Muslim problem

Is there a jewish plan that you know of to put arabs back to arabia for good? serious question

>you will never be golanichik
>mfw
סתם אחי, מכובד

Diaspora here, the only reason I'm reluctant about going to Israel is that I don't speak any Hebrew. Is Hebrew easy to learn?

Hopefully by 2048
I wouldn't worry though, the muslim problem solves itself the second oil becomes worthless and Sweden's fall convinces the rest of Europe to stop caring about arabs

האם יש לך אחות / בת דודה חמה שאני יכול לזיין

That's like saying "si senor, I have green card, but I'm afraid to move to the USA because I only speak spanish"

FFS literally everyone here that finished 9th grade will be able to communicate with you without a shred of hebrew

I am also for a cleaner Israel, it is more eco-friendly this way.

how do you feel about a iranian supporting a genocide against arabs in middle east?

מה יש לכם אתם מכוס ישראלי
חסרות בחורות שוות בחופים של אוסטרליה?

Nice. Best of lucks in getting rid of mudshits

That's, uh, cool I guess?
Iranians are better than arabs but I still don't trust them to be friendly after 1979

Does it scare you that muslims are outbreeding Jews in Israel+the territories?

we the people support you,its just our derka derka government that went full retard

כל האוסטרליות נראות ככה מה אתה רוצה

But what's wrong with saying this? I don't want to be like a fucking beaner and take advantage of everything

The Torah strictly forbids the existence of a Jewish state. How can you be Jewish when your actions are essentially slapping your God in its proverbial face?

Sabra posting is uncommon here, I'd like to see just how much you look like these other Sabra people. Pictures are appreciated, friend.

Does it scare you that pathogenic germs are sometimes outbreeding leukocytes in your system?

Luckily, we civilized folks have something called MEDICINE, pic related

ככה

>supporting jews
>ever

You're probably the kind of foolish goym that believes that there is a difference between jews in Israel and the diaspora, aren't you? Either way they're looking to cash in from your wallet and destroy your country.

Fuck off, those persian jews are cancer

Kill all these shits or we are gonna have a human farm world order

Yes, sepsis does scare me desu.

Your airforce and intelligence agency is badass.
That's all.

my birth nation is like sweden, how worse can it get?

They're the reason it's this way

will I be able to find myself a qt merchant gf?

i am only a bad goy who haven't given 500% of my income to glorious israel

There's nothing wrong with saying that, but you can LEGALLY move in, if you want, and not be hindered by something as trivial as language when most people here speak english

yeah the jews that stayed in Europe when the nazis told them to GTFO
the torah is bullshit, the only thing that matters is nation and family, and both are needed to survive and thrive today

they didnt invade us year 1400AC

Seriously though, if I don't speak Hebrew how would I be able to serve in the IDF? I feel like I might be a burden if I don't speak the language

What do you think about this logic?
>goy, every single place in the entire world should become multicultural, bring in more africans and muslims
>but not israel, that's not kosher
Also, what do you think of the Talmud, and is there a honest, accurate translation of it?

meant for

I hope you fuck up all those sandniggers to be honest senpai!

Atheists transformed an ideology into a Nationality. You're Semitic (not really) so biologically you're blood related to every Arab surrounding you (we both know you're a Khazar/European though.).

The only difference between your people and the Arabs is which God you pray to. Why make such a big deal? Doesn't make sense to me why you'd ignore essentially everything that makes you "Jewish" but claim to be a Jew simultaneously.

Zionism doesn't make sense. The Torah ergo GOD forbids the existence of a Jewish state yet you continue to claim you're Jewish.

It's odd...

Thanks Ranjeet
Didn't know India cared

are you 6'? then yes

ha. where have i heard this rhetoric before.

how does zionists in israel think about germany or germans ? are there germans in israel for vacation ?..
i mean could i just walk around and watch the stuff ?

>The only difference between your people and the Arabs is which God you pray to

What's the difference between you and the british again?

Zionism is secular, it has nothing to do with what the Torah says, you don't get a country by praying to god all day.

Do you white Israeli Jews really think you are semetic?

Hence the whole anti-semite thing

People literally think you guys are cucked by islam and I'm dead serious. No political correctness amongst the everyday people.

Nothing, my parents were migrants from Paignton, England. Came here in 1977.

My genetic heritage has nothing to do with yours though. I asked a straight forward question which you're refusing to answer. That's fine.

Playing pretend is fun. Pretending to be God's "most hated" isn't exactly fun though. It is said that Satan is the ruler of this world anyway, so adoration from fallen grace makes sense as you were both outcast abs forgotten about by God.

Satan must be your new God.

2 Corinthians 4:4

>Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Judaism is an ideology though, not a race. Don't claim to be 2 things at once. You're either Jewish and know God forbids the existence of Israel in his Holy Mandates, OR you're an Atheist and do as you please by occupying the Holy Land.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

You are doing what we should be doing for a long time. Rock on.

Actually, I do have a real quesiton. As a chritian, could I go there too and build a house, be part of the community (if I support myself, that is)?

Show me a chapter and a verse saying God forbids the existence of israel. I dare you, goy.

Yes goy, As long as you're not leeching off the taxpayer's money like the dirty haredim.

I'm pretty sure he is referring to the fact that the Haredim believe that Israel should only exist when the Mashiach comes.

Leviticus 26:33
And if you do not listen to Me, and do not keep all these commandments… and I will scatter you among the nations, and send the sword after you, and your land will be desolate, and your cities destroyed.

Deuteronomy 4:25
I call to witness today heaven and earth that you will perish quickly from the land that you are crossing over the Jordan to possess; you will not stay long on it…And G-d will scatter you among the peoples, and you will be left few in number in the nations where G-d will lead you.

Deuteronomy 11:16
Take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be seduced, and you turn away and serve other gods, and bow to them. Then G-d will be angry at you, and He will close up the heavens and there will be no rain, and the earth will not give its produce, and you will perish quickly from upon the good land that G-d gives you.

Deuteronomy 28:36
G-d will lead you and your king, whom you will appoint over you, to a nation you and your fathers did not know.

Deuteronomy 28:63
You shall be moved off the good land which you come to inherit, and G-d will scatter you among all the nations, from one end of the earth to the other.

Tractate Kesubos 111a
The Biblical book Song of Songs says: “I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles or the deer of the field, not to arouse or awaken the love before it is desired.” This oath occurs three times in the Song of Songs (2:7, 3:5 and 8:4). The Talmud interprets this metaphorical language to mean as follows: the speaker here is G-d, and the “daughters of Jerusalem” are the Jewish people and the nations of the world. During the Jewish exile, which began with the destruction of the Temple in the year 69 CE, G-d placed three oaths upon the world, two upon the Jewish people and one upon the nations. The Jewish people were foresworn not to immigrate as a wall (i.e. en masse) to the Holy Land, and not to rebel against the other nations. The nations were foresworn not to afflict the Jews too much.

Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:7
The reason for the oath against mass immigration is that if the Jews were to do this on their own, why would the messiah have to come to gather in the exiles of Israel?

Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 8:14
The redemption of the Jewish people is compared to the grain harvest, the grape harvest, the spice harvest, and to a woman giving birth. The common thread of all these metaphors is that they cannot be done too early. If grain is cut too early, it will not be good even as animal feed. If grapes are cut too early, they will not even be good to make vinegar. If spice is picked too early, it will not have a smell; it must be allowed to dry out on the tree. And if a woman gives birth prematurely, the baby will not live. So too, if the Jewish people hurries the end, they will not be successful, but at the proper time, may it be soon, they will be successful.

Tractate Shabbos 63a
The difference between the present era and the days of messiah is that in the present era Jews are in exile under the nations and in the days of the messiah they will be independent.

Thoughts on the goyim?

arabs really have nothing in common with jewish culture at all, or even with any traditional levantine culture apart from bedouins. Arabs are an eastern people, jews western.

Why are reformed "Jews" so critical of the only sect of your faith actually acting/living Jewish?

>nothing in common

Genetically they should be identical if Israelites are actually Jewish.

OP, aren't you orthodox? how come you have access to this website, it ought to be filtered due to the ISP filters

Then what the fuck are they doing in israel, then? they are using zionist currency, zionist transporation, zionist everything and leeching off of us. Fucking Kikes got jewed by their own.For shame.
I asked for proof against the existence of Israel, and all you could come up with was chapters and verses of יהוה warning us of wrongdoings and sins? Are you by any chance.... an arab?

You settlers are also displacing Christians

Fuck you

Because they:
1. Don't work
2. Dont go to the military
3. Have 10 children
4. Dress and Live like the middle ages

The passages clearly state you're not welcomed by God. As previously stated here: Satan is the God of this Earth. Perhaps you're all Satanic Atheists. Makes sense seeing how little you pay respects to the faith you're pretending to represent.

Would visiting Israel and banging hot Israeli chicks get me lynched by in Israel? I am white.

The Torah makes those demands of them. That's what being Jewish is. Dedication to faith above all, sacrifices must be made in order to achieve this. The Bible clearly states to be fruitful and multiply, as well as dressing modestly, keeping kosher etc etc etc.

Why do you ignore EVERYTHING it means to actually be Jewish?

Those are all out of context and don't explicitly forbid the existence of a Jewish state

I've read all those portions myself, it's more about prophecy of the upcoming destruction and the natural progression of prosperity leading to sin and abandonment of the commandments

You fucking idiots, you don't argue with a Jew about this. They get off on this shit, they've been carefully studying the intricacies of their scriptures for thousands of years.

Some even allege that Jews evolved a high verbal IQ simply because the high-status rabbis who could argue scripture the best were the ones who reproduced the most. That's right, they literally EVOLVED to argue about their religious text

You're in his element. This is like trying to fight a whale underwater. Or fighting a hawk in the air.

You're not gonna win this man, back away now

>have 10 children

Isn't that the entire point? Outbreed the Arabs.

Or do you want to be like western countries where the Arabs outbreed you?

t. Chaim Shekelberg.

Thanks for the tip.

>out of context

The word of God is the context. Period. I'm adhering to the constraints their own faith is placing upon thus argument, however they choose to rationalize directly disobeying their God isn't my concern, their hypocrisy is humorous.

It is very well known, that before an israeli slut lets a white goy penetrate her clitoris she will perform oral sex. By starting with oral sex, the Jewess shall remove the foreskin, therefore converting you into a jew and fucking you as the TALMUD states. Happy Fucking, goy.

Bullshit, the Torah does not ask them not to work or contribute to society.
Its worthless to outbreed the Arabs when the Haredim are just another flavour of bad.

>penetrate her clitoris

Work takes away from faith and adoration to God, ergo unemployment is more appreciated by God. Military service violates Holy Mandates as well, taking life is a sin even to Jews.

How do I fabricate jewish ancestry so I can live in Israel and kill arabs?

you've got plenty to kill at home cuckboy

Diaspora jews are the reason why you haven't been slaughtered like 1400 years ago.

Don't be delusional: they turn foreign governments in your favor (neo-cons in the USA, French gov is completely zionist, we even have 60% tax refund if we give money to tsahal in France).

Your existence would be far more perillous and miserable without diaspora jews. Not even mentioning that they run central banks of most western countries, thus controlling the money and the good goyim, that unintentionaly work for Israel.

Even if I hate jews, you have my respect, though, because you are not a stupid globalist.

All jews to Israel, you can have the middle east, but stop fucking white countries up.

But I don't want to live here anymore. Do any jews in America sell fabricated ancestry documents?

Which is the best Jew?

Ashkenazi
Sephardi
Mizrahi

Just say your parents were killed in holocaust and you are orphan

Any tips for a new recruit?

t. shiryoner

Sweet.

jews jew jews all the time

Epic

ohh man you gonna do them 11/3 or 12/2 pakal bro get ready for a new asshole cuz your first one aint gonna survie those 3 years

already had my first week of tironot and it ain't so bad

you get used to it eventually desu

Tal, are you here?

hey it's me tal

Fuck off Tal you'd be in the US right now

You don't have rights to ANY land outside Auschwitz kyke

What's it like living with walls separating you from Muslims? I fear that is the future of the UK and Europe.

You have to go back to Poland

Fuck lebanon, race war now.
Can't wait to finally exterminate you muslim roaches spawns of satan

I hope you die you stealing rat, goddamn niggers of the middle esst stealing everything and destabilizing the region

Another Iranian who thinks that Persians were white before mixing with Arabs. And a pathetic one at that because you're friendly with Israelis and they want to wipe your country off of the map.

my country, give it to me shlomo.