Have you ever gotten an autograph from a celebrity?

have you ever gotten an autograph from a celebrity?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancensored.com/sites/default/files/images/galleries/_ver2/data/pic/00/30/74/AmyAdams_SunshineCleaning.jpg
ancensored.com/nude-appearance/Sunshine-Cleaning/Amy-Adams/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's fucking stupid.

Yeah

what's stopping me from just leap and bury my face on those glorious milk bags?

her bodyguards

this is pre-amputation, right?

Amy is so sexy.

Too bad her feet are jacked.

Can't please everyone.

No because I will never lower myself to the weak beta position of begging someone who makes a living playing pretend for just writing their name on something.

I got at least $3000 in signed Sup Forums stuff.

This is one side of my wall

Elvis Costello autographed a shirt for me: '09 Bonnaroo

>I got at least $3000 in signed Sup Forums stuff.

As in worth 3000 or were you the sucker who paid that amount for it?

Worth at least $3000. I sell my extra signed posters on ebay for some pocket cash.

What's the point of having autographs?

I can respect collecting it. Paying for it is shit.

To jerk off to it
Or make easy money and sell it to the people who jerk off to it

Is autograph collecting just a cover for closeup filming of big milkers?

So demeaning.
She must know they are all going on Ebay, right?

JUST

>ywn find every footfag on Sup Forums and slowly push an ice pick into their throats

Not Sup Forums but I got a copy of Viewtiful Joe signed by Kamiya

She could have just said no.

But this is a point. Autographs are an obsolete method of proving you met a celebrity when everyone has a smartphone and can take selfies now

id rather a woman like johannson apply lipstick to her asshole and then sit on a piece of computer paper and sign that for me. too late anyways, past prime

is anna kendrick /our gal/?

Came here to post this, now came to this. Funny how it works

But you can't resell a selfie on eBay.

kek poor guy
She seems like a arrogant bitch who loves the smell of her own farts.

I'm a black belt in taekaw do. I'd love to see them try

What a fucking faggot you are.

>you will never smell Anna Kendrick's farts
Why live

>taekaw do

Until this thread I couldn't fathom why anyone would bother, so maybe

just want to lick that sweat off

Same.

I saw Rowan Blanchard at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

Had Bruce Campbell sign 2 of his books at a premiere/book-signing for his Sci-FI original movie "Man with the Screaming Brain"

I remember her walking the stage at the Oscars wearing that. My dick was diamonds in half a second looking at that perfect cleavage

I can only pray I look that good when I'm 42.

It's such a sexy dress. Can never decide whether I prefer this one or

Will she ever get'em out?

One tiny part of me wants it so bad but the other likes the tease.

I like the Oscars one the most. It's the GOAT one IMO. That white one isup there tho
Her lowcut game is the best

Man's gotta make a living

to be fair, everyone loves the smell of their own farts

she has flashed her tits in movies before. Sunshine Cleaning, The Fighter, American Hustle, and Nocturnal Animals.

ancensored.com/sites/default/files/images/galleries/_ver2/data/pic/00/30/74/AmyAdams_SunshineCleaning.jpg

What fucking happened to her? I mean shit I even watched Don Jon for her and that overrated piece of shit Lost in Translation.

She was picking vagina related stuff right?

holy shit, her tits are just pushed up... they barely even protrude past her gut.

christina hendricks has been ruined for me.

>Will she ever get'em out?
Probably not fully and openly for everyone to enjoy, but she has sexy little teases here and there.

nice broken link you fucking retard.

The absolute best.

works fine for me but try this

ancensored.com/nude-appearance/Sunshine-Cleaning/Amy-Adams/

>filename
Then what happens?

They're big, just not as big as she makes them seem

>ywn be in this situation with a woman ever
I want to die, friends.

She says not to be embarrassed, and that if user is curious he should come and take a closer look

Any more of her wearing this dress?

A closer look, huh? What about touching?

dude, even without the pushup they're still really fucking big

No touching, not yet. She drops her robe and you can merely watch.

I love mommy Amy so much, it's not fair :(

What a fucking tease.

Open your fucking eyes, jesus.

wdsmbt?