CHECK YOUR BITCOIN WALLET

CHECK YOUR BITCOIN WALLET

Dogecoin prende il nome da Doge, lo shiba inu protagonista di un noto meme internettiano, e nasce nel 2013 come satira dell’allora già crescente popolarità di BitCoin. Il fondatore del progetto si chiama Jackson Palmer e al tempo lavorava come Project Manager per Adobe. Nei primi due anni, come da intenzioni del creatore, la criptovaluta fu usata principalmente per finanziare cause benefiche (un progetto per lo sviluppo di una rete idrica in Kenya) o eccentriche (il ritorno della squadra di bob giamaicana alle olimpiadi invernali).
La crescita del valore della moneta, volutamente prezzata in millesimi di dollaro, attirò però le attenzioni di speculatori dalle aspirazioni meno goliardiche e decisamente più truffaldine. Palmer, scontento della direzione presa dal progetto, lo abbandonò nel 2015. Dopo due anni di relativa stagnazione, il valore del DogeCoin ha ripreso a crescere a maggio 2017, fino al nuovo record alimentato dalla cripto-mania degli ultimi sei mesi. Ieri, per la prima volta, Dogecoin ha superato il miliardo di dollari di capitalizzazione, con un volume di scambio superiore di poco ai cento milioni.

>2014
>new to bitcoins
>wanted some dogecoin so i sent my bitcoin to my dogecoin wallet

tfw sold everything on Dic. 31 as Ghost from True Capitalist radio told me

>2006
>playing runescape
>sell coal to a guy called satoshi nakamura
>we start talking about real world trading and how it could be made easier
>suggest a virtual currency based on a chain of blocks because i read a lot of computer science and cryptographic literature
>i don't see him again until 2008
>told me he's started working on my idea and tells me he'll give me 1 million "bitcoins" when it's done
>think it's some virus shit so i never download bitcoin

>2015
>have an extra 20 euros
>decide to buy bitcoin with it so I go to the bitcoin ATM
>it's under repair but the maintenance man is on lunch break
>he left it open
>i could literally grab all the bitcoins inside it and run
>brain shuts down for 2 minutes while I try to decide
>he comes back and sees me staring at the bitcoins inside it and flips out

My shitcoins are doing fine t b h

Portfolio is still 8 figures.

Are you the motherfucker who said he owns 1% of all RaiBlocks?

phew, I'm still up 14900% from last month

Yup, although it was more like 0.75%.

why dont you buy gold to solidify it and have something to buy more coins when they fall

I'm dumb but I have a formidable amount of money saved that I'd like to invest, could someone please enlighten me how to get in on this whole cryptocurrency business?

Wait until it starts to free fall
its too expensive to buy now

heading down to the shop, you lads need anything?

Register on Bitstamp, get yourself verified, send a SEPA transaction, buy crypto. If you want to get into shitcoins, start by registering on Binance and Bittrex (I think registrations are closed atm though) and trade there after you've bought on Bitstamp.

where do I buy them? how can I sell them? do I have to mine cryptocoins or is it enough if I just buy them?

when are you going to cash in a certain amount and leave others to drop or rise
i can show you a few places if you are interested in investing for a business

thanks, I'll look into them

i dont fucking know, im talking out of my ass most of the time
i dont even know what a bitcoin is
is it some unique line of code for each?
is it a solved math problem for each?
I dont know what it is or how to cash out, how or where to buy it, what is a scam and what isnt
Mining requires 100 000 euros of equipment in order to earn that much each year, if all goes to plan

going to cash out all but 1 bitcoin sometime soon, as I need to get my real life back on track
what businesses do you mean?

also start with smaller sums if you have no experience at all

do you have any cousin that owns a chocolate candy factory?

I'm gonna make it. Just need only three 10x and one 2x.

what's this bosnian or herzegovinan smoking tbqh?

i need a kike that thinks long therm
you arent one of them
sorry, you arent hired
there are loads of opportunities for you out there, good luck

tfw to retarded to understand bitcoin
It's not even the theory behind it I just don't know how to work trading and stocks and stuff
I wish I'd bothered to join in back in like 2011