There will be a third Hotel Transylvania... right?

There will be a third Hotel Transylvania... right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/hotel-transylvania-tv-series-in-development/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, actually. It's been confirmed.

What I'd give to see this little wolfs panties.
If she's even wearing any

Yes and a series where the focus is on Mavis.

You can't really think this is a possibility, when the movies could just as well be called "Adam Sandler is a vampire"

>She's not

I hope she gets divorced so I can save sexy fan art of her without feeling guilty

But nobody in cartoons ever get divorced, they always figure things out. They can start out divorced but they never get divorced during the show.

I can only abide by the divorce if she moves out to the human world and her dorky husband gets custody and stays in mosterplace.

Then we can safely write her dull, boring, sexy ass out of everything forever.

just imagine it is her before her 180 birthday

>tfw I'd sniff her bare ass like the mongrel that I am to her.

It'll never happen. Zings seem to be a life mate thing where they are a perfect match for one another.

>so I can save sexy fan art of her without feeling guilty

She is a fictional character and she probably wouldn't want you looking at sexy pictures of her even if she wasn't married

>There will be a third Hotel Transylvania... right?

When has Adam Sandler ever not made a movie?

>They killed Popeye

why live

Jesus christ user.

C U T E
U
T
E

thewrap.com/hotel-transylvania-tv-series-in-development/

Prequel, so no dumbass surfer dude husband. On the plus side, you don't need to hope for a divorce to happen; she's going to outlive him by several centuries.

The new series is about her tennage years so no boyfriend just her and her friends.
>tfw a series with more monster girls designed by Genndy

i want to love this series, but the focus on adam sandler drac gets annoying

Get on my level.

Not if God's mercy is real.

so how many years will it take untill Mavis reaches true Thicc milf status? or are vampires perpetually skinny I remember her mother was also relatively skinny looking too

I mean they would have to wait a couple decades in universe right? Mavis was 180 when Johnny enters the picture and Drac plus friends have to be hundreds of years old themselves so how are they going to justify making Winnie and Dennis teenagers?

Well if Mavis's 118th birthday in the first movie corresponds to her being physically 18, she'd age a year about every six and a half years. Of course, being out in the human world and doing stuff like trying out every flavor of Slushie at a well-stocked convenience store, I'm sure she'll be building up the thick.

Take this shit back to /d/. Why must you people spam these threads with "MUH THICC".

I'm fine with this. Somehow Genndy and the rest of the people behind the movies weren't tainted by the fail of Adam Sandler and put out two pretty good movies.

You don't even want her to have a true set of MILF hips and ass? What are you Irish?

I don't want them to be freakishly deformed on the ass and breasts if that's what you're asking.

>she's going to outlive him by several centuries.

unless he gets turned into a vampire or other long lived supernatural being.

Your life I hope

>He doesn't want me to push my awful fat fetish on him
>L-low test

Do we even know if that's a thing in this 'setting'? Vampires at least seem to be a species rather than something you become.

+

>how are they going to justify making Winnie and Dennis teenagers?

Dennis is half human can be like in invincible once he becomes an adult he'll start to age more slowly. So yeah.

Sadly yes

The Thicc meme started off with hips and ass but it's been tainted forever by you fatfags ruining everything as you always do.

I hope so

To be fair there was that one shot of pregnant bat Mavis in the film.
Come to think of it I need to get me a screencap of that pregnancy is my fetish and I need it for other reasons also.

I suppose it will be a lot easier to find then when I first went looking right after the film came out

Too far, user. Too far.

So... you've got cucked by a fictional character.

If I thought the first one was ruined by fart and poop jokes and cliches will I like 2 any more?
Genndy being there from the outset the second time gives me hope it might be an improvement

Why do you want one? The only thing I liked about the second movie was the little wolf girl. These movies are boring crap and I don't think I've finished watching either one.

same

The fur will be flying

And then Werewolf-Vampire hybrids, yay!

What would they be called?
Werepires?
Vamwolfs?

They would be 1/4 human though

she wears diapers though

>more of gendys time not spent on cartoons