sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq
newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/184513/sec_id/184513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Goddwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warefare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

From newest to oldest:

archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq

NEW RESEARCH THREAD

I was worried for a moment you have used that picture for the research thread.

lol, the thought crossed my mind, but then i thought it would not be appropriate for the research thread.

Wow. You bread ids bening sldid bast....

Bumb

>unironical tripshits
>10 pages of info literally no one will ever bother clicking
>all that image dump by the OP in an attempt to bump the thread even if OPs no longer bump their own threads
>the highest quality memes that come out of this shit are literally edited pictures with text on them

You guys are new as fuck, aren't you? There's a reason no one bothers to even open your thread. It's almost like you're controlled opposition and are making those threads to discourage people from participating in them

exactly

>posting that to your own post

lmao la.d thats pathetic as fuck tb.h

Your bread is sliding gain!

got this one from twitter, thought it was pretty sweet.

Thanks Ben.

I am dumping my Gulen materia on /cfg/.
Keep this thread up until then.

OC

did you make that?
will do

No. I thought you did. Kek.

The Iraq one? Yes - by using one of Shaman's template.

i dont get it 2bh

must haven been another user then, kek.
i meant the ben garrison one

saved

Even crooks had honor then. Now there is none.

newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/184513/sec_id/184513

What, then, are Khizr Khan’s connections to the Clinton campaign? The intrepid reporter for the Washington Post doesn’t bother to ask. Fortunately for us, however, Breitbart reporter Matthew Boyle decided to find out. He revealed those ties to be deeper and more complicated than anyone had thought.

It turns out, however, in addition to being Gold Star parents, the Khans are financially and legally tied deeply to the industry of Muslim migration–and to the government of Saudi Arabia and to the Clintons themselves.

Khan worked for the Hogan Lovells law firm. They were also employed by the Clintons as tax attorneys and it is unclear whether this firm or another was involved in the scrubbing of Hillary’s computer and the mobile devises and computers of her staff after they handed over emails belonging to the State Department. It is the same law firm Loretta Lynch once worked for, in its earlier incarnation as Hogan & Hartson, however.

And there’s more. Khan is involved in securing EB5 visas for foreign nationals coming into our country. (His website advertising this, linked above, has since been removed from the internet.) This program is notorious for fraud and as Representative Chuck Grassley pointed out, these visas are “pushed through despite security warnings.”

The enforcement arm of the Department of Homeland Security wrote an internal memo that raises significant concerns about the program. One section of the memo outlines concerns that it could be used by Iranian operatives to infiltrate the United States. The memo identifies seven main areas of program vulnerability, including the export of sensitive technology, economic espionage, use by foreign government agents and terrorists, investment fraud, illicit finance and money laundering.

thanks for the bump, but better post it in the research thread

Luckily for Mr. Khan, Mrs. Khan speaks Farsi! Let us hope those visas he has procured and continues to procure receive close scrutiny in the future, but with an immigration system as broken as ours, that isn’t likely.

Whatever we may think of Mr. Khan and his law practice, the most recent ISIS issue of Dabiq declared their son, Army Capt. Humayun Khan, an apostate for fighting for America against his fellow Muslims. This conflict for Muslims in the military is what Major Nidal Hassan tried to draw attention to before he decided to make his position more clear by shooting up a crowded room full of unarmed soldiers, killing 13 of them.

National Security Analyst for the Clarion Project, Ryan Mauro stated:

One CAIR official has, for three years in a row, suggested that Muslims should not honor U.S. troops who have died in wars in Muslim countries they disagree with and paired that statement with nasty depictions of the military. When someone who served in the U.S. military asked this CAIR official about honoring the Muslim soldiers he fought alongside, she replied that they also don't deserve to be honored.

When I asked a senior CAIR official about this, he said CAIR would not condemn her statement about honoring fallen U.S. soldiers, including Muslim ones. He said it was "discussed internally." CAIR did not fire or officially distance itself from her. Quite the opposite, CAIR regularly features her as one of their top stars. The audio is here.

So we have Trump and his team members responding negatively to parents of a fallen Muslim soldier who criticized him on a major platform but CAIR--which has an official that actually opposes honoring fallen soldiers (including Muslim ones) on Memorial Day--is treated as a credible source on the issue?

Morning gents, most of my OC is already posted. :/

Since hanging around here, every time I read how much further the rabbit hole goes, I now realize how much more corrupt the globalist are than I ever imagined. So much so, I considered suspending my job until after Nov. 8 and working in the meme factory.

>cause I'm only spending 6-8 hrs a day here already.

This is the meme division.

Anything investigation related shall be posted here:

thanks for your work, if you want to make more we could use some memes targeted at mexians.

Can we please stop with these bullshit conspiracy theories? Saudi Arabia didn't give money to Hillary Clinton. It gave money to the Clinton Foundation--one of the highest rated charities in the world. It's an A rated charity that gives 88% of its contributions to actual charity, with the other 12% going to overhead. By comparison, Doctors Without Borders, another top charity, gives 87% of its contributions to charity. Just because it has the word Clinton in it doesn't mean Hillary Clinton is in the pockets of the Saudi Monarchy. That's insane. Giving to charity is one of the Five Pillars of Islam. If you're going to make claims that Clinton is using that money for corrupt reasons please show the evidence instead of using a conspiratorial soundbite that never held any water outside of the stormweenie anti-Hillary crusade.

ok
cheers!

Use this and write something like "Take out the trash and vote for Hillary!" in Spanish.
The point is to emasculate Latino men who might think about voting for Hillary.

lol.

thank you for correcting the record.

Oh awesome. We got pests again.

Do not reply to them.
See:

Meme material. This am I saw a Mexican post "You've got to come back!"

dont engange them, theyre either trolls or shills.
both dont belong here.

get fucked

Delete your post.
They feed on (you)s.

We do not want them to be able to buy a hot dog without a bun at the end of the day.

Do not reply to them, or we will regard you as one of them too.
See:

this one's very nice

Sure thing!

Delete your comment and read my post above.
If you do not follow the rules, we will know you are a shill.

I'm at work all day so it's blue collar for me. Anyone save my Pokemon Go to Prison I posted at like 3 this morning? I'd like to save these to my phone.

I see you're not even attempting to debate it.

I think they have a new tactic.
They are quite unlucky though, our threads are unbreachable.

Weeks of shilling here, and not a single damage.
Not a single damage.

>dont reply to him DELET NOW

You guys are so clueless lmao. You're doing the literal opposite of what you're trying to achieve by trying to censor discussion within the thread.

>abloo abloo dont reply :^(

Literal reddit-tier behavior. A few years of posting here should've taught you well enough of the Streisand effect

And the fact that there are so many unironical tripfags. This shit is pathetic as fuck my mates

This is not a Pro-Trump thread.
We are anti-Hillary and mostly pro-Jill.

There is a Trump Meme thread up, go there.

user that gets the reference gets a free (you)

i posted one on twitter and it got 20 rts, which for my follower count is pretty much.

Looks like a weird ESL event / jigsaw storyline mixup

i can speak for myself buddy- nobody is censoring me and it was right to ask to delete that post. it's a matter of maintaing the integrity of a thread- there are so many distractions on this board as of late that it's becoming necessary to cut out what isn't directly contributing to a thread

(pic- an user posted this info yesterday- luckily i copied it before the thread was deleted. business hours started ten minutes ago)

Ok.