When will you people learn THESE ARE MADE FOR CHILDREN. YOU ARE NOT THE TARGET AUDIENCE

When will you people learn THESE ARE MADE FOR CHILDREN. YOU ARE NOT THE TARGET AUDIENCE.

Stop watching and obsessing over this shit.
Get a job.
Move out of your parents' house.
Have sex with someone, anyone.
If you HAVE to watch cartoons watch the ones that are actually made for adults.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Nice meme.

Or we could cartoons on networks that have talent on them like Nickelodeon or Disney.

but he's right

>promoting sexual immorality is right

user pls

>Nickelodeon
>talent

The picture was merely for reference, dumbass. I obviously meant ALL children's cartoons.

Nice argument, dipshit.

>Telling anyone to get a life

>on Sup Forums

You don't make any sense.

>I watch anime and adult cartoons, for mature people like myself

kys.

Can't talk about cartoons on the comics and cartoons board!

I'm a profissional animator.

This is not what we profissional animators think.

Post shit you made

>Get a job.
I'm going to be generous and say a bunch around here do.
>Move out of your parents' house.
Haven't you heard? The new norm is staying with your parents until you are in your 30s. College and rising housing prices keep the average person home.
>Have sex with someone, anyone.
What exactly does this prove? You had sex with someone. I had sex with plenty of people before intentionally masturbating. I now don't see the point of having sex again unless I find someone to love.
>If you HAVE to watch cartoons watch the ones that are actually made for adults.

People do that already while still watching the kiddy shit. Though the pickings are slim. Most of it is Family Guy and Simpsons knockoffs. Otherwise, you gotta go for Sup Forums stuff. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Assuming you're not baiting OP, did you just come to Sup Forums and expected nothing but animated sitcoms, stoner comedies, and DCs direct-to-video garbage?

>cartoons for children
>good characters, stories and jokes

>cartoons for adults
>HURR DURR WE HAVE BLOOD AND BOOPS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What you made?

Pics or it never happened.

Finn having an entire season of him looking for girlfriends is not for children. Adventure Time is barley for children other than the random gags they do. The rest are fine though.

If my art college animation professors are anything to go by, you're correct.

>If you HAVE to watch cartoons watch the ones that are actually made for adults

But the vast majority of "adult" cartoons are garbage. Why should I force myself to watch shit like Family Guy or Mr. Pickles because of some nonsensical social stigma when I can just watch the Mickey Mouse shorts or Wander a channel over?

Mom pls, I'm trying to have fun with my friends.

These shows are stoner comedies with kids animation, its so dumb that people think theyre supposed tp be a replacement for teen titans or samurai jack

So either you like one or the other, congratulations on being as retarded as OP.