Sophie Turner as Phoenix

Can she really carry the Phoenix movie? I think her acting was really wooden in Apocalypse and she's got no charisma. Is it too late for a re-cast?

To make things worse, JLaw is coming back as "Mystique" aka as herself, for a story she has nothing to do with.

Other urls found in this thread:

comingsoon.net/movies/news/861583-dazzler-dark-phoenix
youtube.com/watch?v=gYYRSKOL6B0
youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc
youtube.com/watch?v=MfOnq-zXXBw
youtube.com/results?search_query=between the buried and me informal gluttony
youtube.com/watch?v=in0h71WceI4
youtube.com/watch?v=mJuo7vFK5Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbvgRiaxAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well the answer is obviously no but it's capeshit starring someone from game of thrones so it will make a shit ton of money anyway.

My problem right now is that after Apocalypse it's impossible to have any tension or real threats again since this version of Jean can control her Phoenix powers perfectly just by someone telling her to 'let go'

fuck no, she can't act worth shit

No, but it's not fair that she has to follow up the literal perfect Jean Grey in Famke.

I really don't fucking see what people look in her. I mean at least Maisie had that loli-goblin thing during the first seasons. But Sansa was just potato faced from day one.
The same goes for JLaw.

I know, it's capeshit so I could excuse her bad acting but she is unattractive, too. Bad hairline, bloated face, wide body.

Famke as Jean in X1 and X3 is perfection. How does Jean's young self look worse than her older self, and somehow has blue eyes now.

She looked the part at the end of Apocalypse. Have faith.

>Famke as Jean in X1 and X3 is perfection
I meant to say X1 and X2, sorry.

She needs a better stylist. That ponytail does no favors to her face. And lose the doublechin ffs

comingsoon.net/movies/news/861583-dazzler-dark-phoenix

Current official confirmation is that Taylor Swift will not play the role even though she was used in all the tease material for X-Men Apocalypse for the same character

FFS just use Jubilee rather than having her in every film but just cutting all her scenes out, shit.

I really don't care about her acting ability, I just wish she would stop being skelly and get thicc again so I can fuck her cottage cheese thighs.

She is skinny now? I'm gonna need proof.

agreed

What the fuck, I thought she was pretty young and fit?

Why would you think that?

Honestly, I thought she was nearing her thirties in Apocalypse, but she was acutally just 18.

Femke or nothing

>not good looking
>can't act

Bitch won't carry anything, still better than pic related

Not sure about acting ability but her accent was fucking horrible. like one the worst i've ever heard so an entire film of that sounds like a bad idea.

British women age like cream

>looks older than me
>is 6 years younger
Britbong genes strike again.

> game of thrones appeal

Nah, they done goofed. Everyone hates Sansa.

Famke was a goddess at Sophie's age.

>game of thrones appeal
Emilia is a far bigger name and that shit didnt save terminator geneysis

She's probably the second worst case of putting GoT actors in shit. The wost would be Maisie Williams

We should never have allowed goblins to appear on television.

>Can Hunger Games as Mystique really carry First Class / Days of Future Past / Apocalypse? I think her address was really wooden in [any of the above] and she's got no charisma. Is it too late for a re-cast or at least stop making her the main character?

Fox doesn't want to make good movies and instead just lazily throw star power and recognition into their movies to sells popcorn and seats. Nothing more.

Why is JLaw even coming back? She said she doesn't like being Mystique, had better career opinions etc.

money

money and her hype has hit an all time low. needs the work now

I think she did alright.

Unpopular opinion, but I thought Famke was absolutely awful as Jean.

She can carry this dick, if you catch my drift

my fucking nigga.

delicious tobeqhonest.

oh wow. another comic movie. i bet this one will change the world

lol

>Can she really carry the Phoenix movie?
Fuck no. I'd feel like adding to this if it wasn't so fucking obvious.

thats soul crushing

The only way she can carry a movie is if she regains her ass & thighs and wears a bikini for at least 25% of it. A violent lesbian domination scene in which she spits and pisses on Maisie Williams would also help tremendously.

That's some postLindsay Lohan tier butt

eulgh

She's gotta get evil. Does she have what it takes to get grimderk and evil?

No one in Hollywood and no one working on the fucking movie will even tell her this. They'll just be like "lol YOU'RE DOING JUST FINE, MS. TURNER!!" She needs to be rage and body-act like she's never done before. SHe needs to start listening to shit like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYYRSKOL6B0

and get fuckin' pumped. KILL MOOOOODE

Agreed. She needs to internalize some anger and channel that into her acting.
youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc
youtube.com/watch?v=MfOnq-zXXBw
youtube.com/results?search_query=between the buried and me informal gluttony

Shit, didn't link correctly.
youtube.com/watch?v=in0h71WceI4

LOOK AT THE TOP-

>accent slips up through the movie
>cant really emote
>terrible acting

YES, FUKKIN RAGE SOPH DIG DEEP

>youtube.com/watch?v=mJuo7vFK5Lk

>she won't do it though

Excellent taste.
I know this isn't considered their best album, but this was the one that got me into the band.
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbvgRiaxAg

She was used in tease material?

As long as they don't do this ugly ass hairstyle it has a chance to be not total garbage. Seriously what is with Hollywood and these gross hairstyles that make women look like transsexual gay men? Also her voice sounds very dumb and she's several leagues below Famke in beauty, I would even put her below the ghoulish present-day Famke. Poor choice for Jean Grey altogether, but what more can you expect from these cold-blooded jewish execs that want to appeal to the LCD with fucking shite GoT actors?