Give me some arguments for why the holocaust didnt happen

give me some arguments for why the holocaust didnt happen

im arguing with my cousin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0
vimeo.com/42012246
vimeo.com/71860632
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=PNpnfflmjuc
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
archive.org/details/TheBabylonianTalmudcompleteSoncinoEnglishTranslation
youtube.com/watch?v=4smim2MNvF8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemophilia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_vampirism
youtube.com/watch?v=CTNTfjbG14Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I require more of that vampire first

say no more senpai.

post nuuds of cousin if its a woman

i have none

hes a dude

thx famalam

Google David Cole and Germar Rudolf and stop being a lazy bitch.

It did happend and we should be proud of it.

The Complete David Cole and Mark Weber on the Montel Williams Show
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

The Myth of Gas Chambers at Auschwitz
vimeo.com/42012246

More than Taboo (2013)
vimeo.com/71860632

The holocaust did happen. The jews blew everything out of proportion with muh six gorillion. Only about 200,000 died in the alleged camps. How many were actually killed by nazis and how many in the pictures were quarentained by polio or some shit is up for debate

>falling for the 'holocaust never happened' meme.
your best option is to backtrack and talk about how it was very unlikely that some of the concentration camps were killing enough jews to make up the 6 million mark.

The Red Cross determined the total number of deaths was 271,000 - from disease and starvation due to the Allied Forces cutting off German supply lines. That's it. No planned extermination. No gas chambers. No medical experiments. Just lack of food and medicine because "the good guys" sacrificed POWs to create a fictional "hollocaust" narrative.

Do yourself a favor: Jewwatch.com

fyi they arent the real jews
just jew-ish

"Muh 600 gorrillion" is a bullshit story that they were telling long before WWII.

This is the ultimate redpill on WW2

Det hände och det alla nassar säger här är debunkade flera gånger om och dom sväljer propaganda som naiva småbarn. Gör din egna undersöktning och förlita dig inte på information by proxy. Finns tonvis med bevis för att det har hänt och inga jävla bilder på nätet kan motbevisa det.

It did, my grandparents wouldn't need to lie to me

Why do we have black lips, doesn't make much sense. Also that's not very nice

Hahaha
t. oskyldig jude
Förintelsen hände aldrig.

The Holocaust is real user. We have thousands of documents from Nazi authorities detailing the procedures, we have the remains of concentration camps and extermination camps, where we found mountains of human remains also. There is some dispute as to the exact number of victims, but its in the millions somewhere.

You will notice that no Germanfag has bothered replaying to this thread. The German school, especially in the 9th grade, goes into excruciating detail on the holocaust. So germanbros generally don't bother replying to this kind of post, for them its as non-sensical as flat-earth theory.

This. Also see the Bletchley Park intercepts, British were breaking German secret communications and they mention the same casualty amounts as the Red Cross. Remember this when some holocaust believer claims Red Cross inspectors went to a "Potemkin camp" and/or were kicked out before they could find the gas ovens.

The ACTUAL/ORIGINAL argument was that it happened, but not to extent reported.

You are a fucking moron if you think it didn't happen.

>We have so many documents, we have mountains of skulls
You keep saying this but you never show any of this mass of evidence you have. Show us, Alberto.
>You will notice that no Germanfag has bothered replaying to this thread.
Maybe because it's illegal?

Would Germans actually get arrested if they denied the holocaust on Sup Forums or is that overblown

Prove a single murder, now go prove 6 million.

Yeah, negationism is a crime in several countries, I believe it is the case in mine, and I'm sure it is the case in France, with a man named Faurisson who is a "famous" negationist and is being constantly taken to court by jewish organizations.

1) Why are ALL supposed extermination camps east of the later iron curtain, hidden from western scholars and scrutiny during the time the holocaust got "proven"?
2) Why are no professional,, large scale bone excavations allowed in and around a single supposed extermination camp?
3) youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>b..but this paper said they were killing Jews!

so the German government actually watches Sup Forums

A Jew said he saw 4 Jews burned to ash in 20 minutes.
Modern cremation machines can burn one body in one hour.

Except the Holocaust did happen, you idiots

>the holocaust happened
Go give me names and bodies, go prove a single murder.

prove it fag

It did happen. Just not the way it is commonly known.

sounds like your cousin is winning

Why did every convicted Nazi officer who was ever arrested about the Holocaust never tried to deny it?
They knew they had a death sentence or life in prison coming, yet none of them yelled "We never did that". They instead all tried to throw blame on each other. The blame for a crime they clearly commited

Why do you believe it happened other than pictures and declarations/books and authorities in your education?

Why wouldn't they agree to what ever their captures want them to say?

I grew up in Germany and we were bombarded every year from grades 5 to 11 with the holocaust, not even exaggerating. It was all muh Anne Frank, muh evil Nazis documentaries, muh 6 grillion, muh Goebbels rhetoric (never trust evil rightists goys :^) and muh annexations. Never did we see any evidence of Hitler giving direct order to systematically kill jews, to use gas chambers or refunction work camps into mass execution camps. We never talked about revisionist arguments. We were never shown a single step in how to arrive at the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000 number.

>unconditional surrender
>why didn't they stand their ground?

If you know you have a death sentence or life in prison what can a Jewish promise change? They were taught to never trust them.
At least one of them should had broken down and said something, but none did.
Do you assume the highest ranking nazi officials would bend their knee to Jews that easy?

if the holocaust did happen how come more jews left the camps then went in?

>why does an occupied people say yes to what ever the enemy wants?

There probably were people that did. Too bad they and their families didn't end up being around for much longer.

Just show pictures from Auschwitz the 'death camp'
None of those doors are even remotely enough for gas chambers, the chimney was built by commies and isn't attached to the building at all.
They had brothel and swimming pool in the jew areas and actual clinic.

Also the fact that all cmaps were classified as death camps until americans could do a close-up search, that's when most western camps were reclassified from death camps to concentration camps and the camps that remained as death camps were never properly examined because commies.

the official story is scientifically impossible.

So imagine you have a choice to die and tell the Jewish lie or die and tell the truth. A true loyalist to Nazi party would say the truth
And that's what the men at the tribunal did. The Holocaust did happen on the behalf of Adolf Hitler himself

Deaths happened at the camps, but mostly due to disease and starvation caused by the ally's bombing of train tracks. It prevented food and medicine to go into the camps.

it happened but only 280k jews died over the 8 year period according to the red cross, compare that to an actual genocide like rawanda or cambodia or maoist china or stalin's ussr.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross

adding water to a fire does not make it burn hotter.

Of course it happened, the only issue is the scale. Did 10,000 people die, or was it really six million? Probably somewhere in the middle.

this

I don't get you neo nazis, half of you are proud the nazis put millions of jews into an oven the other half deny it ever happened.

the real holocaust was against the german people.
>judea has not declared peace with Germany, hence the migrant crisis from jewish lefties.

it is because they can't see that both parties can possibly be in the wrong.

Everyone denied it....

>the nazis put millions of jews into an oven
no proof

they kept concentration camps just like we kept japs in camps

>implying they would actually record the information and save it.
Were you at the Nuremberg trials? No? Me neither, and all we have is allies (mostly american) reports. And we know how often the history is written to favor the winners narrative.
Dehumanization of the enemy is one of the first steps to successful propaganda.

>telling the truth
>being coerced and abused into following a narrative

Two different things

So the Nazis didn't want to kill all those Jews? Or they didn't have the resources?

Benjamin Netanyahu doesn't seem to think so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

youtube.com/watch?v=PNpnfflmjuc

>the nazis put millions of jews into an oven
show me this oven that fits 6 million people

Germany had a policy heavily encouraging jew emigrating out of the state for couple of years before hitler started collecting them because not enough of them left.

They killed them by gassing them.
The Nazis certainly had the resources to do it.

its more likely logical and efficient to just put a bullet in their head and use a mass grave.

>even more effective just to stab them.

wasting shit that kills lice when typhus is rampant would be entirely retarded.

>driving jews across the whole country to the east, feeding them and clothing them while they're waiting 1+ year to be gassed at the camp
>not just shooting them
Just listen to some of the reports of 'survivors', ordinary average people that were at camps for good 1-2+ years who didn't starve to death or died from disease over the long period of time with no food or medicine.

Truth does not fear investigation. Denying holocaust is illegal.

>The Nazis certainly had the resources to do it
show me evidence of these resources

I was under the impression they were spread thin fighting the bolsheviks in the east, and the allied front in the west

You think they had time to run the world's greatest fertilizer factory too?

Take Auschwitz for example. Supposedly they killed 4 million there. Jews have talked down this ridiculous number to 1.1 million.

Using modern technology, it takes 2.5 hours to cremate one body. Show me how you think they were using to cremate 602 people a day at Auschwitz.

Keep in mind, the 1.1 million is just jews. We're not even talking about the handicapped, dissident poles, or gypsies that were supposedly also killed.

>Truth does not fear investigation.

OI VEY ! YOU ARE JUST KILLING 6 MILLIONS OF MY PEOPLE AGAIN!

it happened and it should happen again, if you don't draw that conclusion from the evidence, you're a dumb low IQ untermensch, you probably believe that the reptilians did 911 too.

>Why do we have black lips

From drinking Nightshade

The lolocaust DID happen, but only like 300k jews were killed. Still awesome

NECESSARY VIEWING
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

404 argument not found

>redpill me
>pic related is degenerate
>swedish

May Allah bless your half-shitskin children, my cucked enemy.

there's no point arguing with retards who've decided to believe otherwise

you can read michael shermers book "Denying History: Who Says the Holocaust Never Happened and Why Do They Say It?"

it's co-written by a kike but so what? it's simple logic, critical thinking and clear indisputable evidence.
I'm sorry for the master race if you're all so dumb.

I actually admire Hitler, and subscribe to the view that crimes of equal horror have been committed by almost every country out there, people only blame Hitler for the TECHNICAL details of the executions. (OH SHREEK, THE GAS CHAMBERS!!) When gas was in fact very humane. (excluding the gas vans)

You just can't be this stupid and deny plain reality.

B-but muh gas chambers and ovens, many of the jews were examined and tested by Mengele didn't you hear? They were starving and suffering from diseases for good couple of years before alleis rescued them! I mean the nazis collected jews for work camps while they gassed them!

archive.org/details/TheBabylonianTalmudcompleteSoncinoEnglishTranslation

I wonder why England went to war with Germany?

this

Auschwitz was originally built as a labor camp (the initial plans were for an Aryan model city), it's true, later on they added the second camp, Birkenau, that was to be known as the extermination camp, where those unfit and unable to work were sent to the gas chambers.

That's what the famous railway platform is known for, where people were selected either for work or death, Camp 1 or Camp 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=4smim2MNvF8

Why are kikes so fucking ugly god damn

before you call me a commie or a capitalist.

I am a Tribal Imperealist.

Käi putsi kuradi imbetsill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemophilia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_vampirism

Vampires are real.

the fantasy stuff about vampires is fluff if you take that away it is an anti-semitic story.

A blue pilled pineapple.

I guess you went to FFZG and listened to some lectures by Goldstein and other frauds.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTNTfjbG14Y

Look up the original document if you want more

The red cross got bought by the jews years later and issued a new version of cuckoldry, but we still have the original from the 40s