Terry! Why haven't you raped the Joker gang yet...

Terry! Why haven't you raped the Joker gang yet?! If I had to rape a clown back in the day then you should too! It's Bat-tradition!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9svyIqwbOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listen Old man, I was busy raping the royal flush gang. They have a card deck theme! That's the next best thing! It was fucking schway.

Gee wizz guys, sounds like you guys have a problem
Can I help?

Ah, Rick and Memey fags ruin another thread

Kinda reminds me of the fanfic I wrote where Terry tried to infiltrate a Jokerz meeting, only to find out it was actually an orgy.

The only Jokerz worth raping are the Twins

Truth

>It was fucking schway

>you will never give Dee Dee and Dee Dee your Dee

>select all the bananas

What about me beloved? DETECTIVE!

I'd still hit it.

>batman finally caves after the commissioner's incessant pestering and tries to rape the joker
>the joker is actually into it
>it's what he's wanted this whole time
>batman knows this and yet he keeps coming back for more
>what was supposed to be corrective rape has now devolved into consensual hatefuck sessions
>but the commissioner is satisfied

Being "schway" is doing nothing to our crime epidemic. My white wife needs you to rape the Jokerz as soon as possible or gang violence will go up the roof.

BLACKED

Man, hardly. She basically neutered him, turned him into a respectable guy with a government job.

He was the one who got Whited Out.

>Implying

Everyone knows you didn't have the balls to do it, Bruce. You're forcing Terry to do it as a way of making up for your regrets

Since you refused to rape the Joker, one of my bulls from the GCPD is spending time with him right now.

Terry, don't listen to Bruce.

It's been almost 40 years, what happened between Bruce, Barbara's dead father, and the Joker was terrible--but eventually we all had to go with our lives.

Bruce probably expects you to rape the Jokerz himself one day. Don't involve yourself in his crusade, you shouldn't throw your life away for this.

Like you did dick

Come on kiddo, you may not have what it takes to put a smile on my face, but I'm sure you'll have some fun with this scarecrow's corn field.

that's hot.

So does this mean jason never took a crowbar? And life at the batcave got real awkward for everyone else?

Raped Dick not just literally, but figuratively.

>Whited Out
I like the sound of this concept any other examples

>Terry hasn't raped these two yet
Well if he ain't doing it, then I will.

I'm pretty sure they're the ones that're gonna do the raping user.

Works for me.

>Getting raped by the DeeDees
Oh PLEASE don't throw me in the briar patch!

>implying you wouldn't a ghoul

I want to get pegged by them.

You all disgust me.

I wonder how many people actually get this. Like, how well known is Br'er Rabbit these days?

Half rape. One is a boy.

>One is a boy
>he'll never grab you by the hips and force his cock inside of your ass while his sister watches and makes fun of you for mixing the two of them up
>he'll never cum inside of you and decide to keep you around because he enjoyed making you his cockslut way too much

WHAT

I love me some traps.

no. nothing changes. they fuck in secret and the joker is still his unrepentant, murderous self. commissioner is the only one who knows.

I prefer dominant traps.

but the real question here is
how much is he packing

>I wonder how many people actually get this. Like, how well known is Br'er Rabbit these days?
I assume it's going over a lot of people's heads. Song of the South is vault'd forever at this point. I figure knowledge of this particular bit is limited to:

- People old enough to remember a limited-release Disney movie.
- Hardcore Disney nerds wondering what the fuck Splash Mountain is actually about.
- People with an interest in comparative folklore, monomyth, and the evolution of stories tracing Uncle Remus tales back to their origin as Anasazi myths in West African folklore.
- People with an academic interest in niche racist media.

I suspect my dad was part of that last group, as the copy of Little Black Sambo on his bookshelf implies. I had a book on tape version of the Tarbaby/Briar Patch story, and it was in heavy rotation when I was five or six.

And HOLY SHIT HERE IT IS:
youtube.com/watch?v=u9svyIqwbOg

Really amazing work internet, holy shit.

Implying this would be a deterrent.

My dad owns an actual 80 something year old copy of a lot of this guy's work. Original "black" dialect and everything.

And it's really not racist. Most of the stories were about black people outsmarting and making fools out of white people, and black people in that area and of that era really had that dialect.

But it's a white guy writing about black people, so of course it's automatically full of hate and racism regardless of the actual content of the book.

Yes yes user, his interest was... academic.

What's wrong? I thought the Joker always wanted to be raped by Batman!

It's not rape if the other person wants it Terry.

YOU'RE NOT BATMAN!

>And it's really not racist. Most of the stories were about black people outsmarting and making fools out of white people, and black people in that area and of that era really had that dialect.
Yeah, my pop-pop was a librarian, and I think he was interested in this part of American history and prose that was getting willfully forgotten because it made some people uncomfortable.
I never heard him say an unkind word about any race or creed, except for Canadians, which I later found out was part of a long con to make me racist against Canadians as part of an elaborate joke. It worked! And I learned a valuable lesson about how vulnerable children can be to lessons of racism and intolerance.

>Yes yes user, his interest was... academic.
On the other hand, he did instruct my little brother that whenever his history teacher mentioned the Civil War, he was to raise his hand and say: "Don't you mean The War of Northern Aggression?" This eventually resulted in a parent-teacher conference.
Pop's dead now, unfortunately. I like to remember of him as a man interested in imparting a more nuanced view of historical events to his children.

When Disney was planning an anniversary re-issue back in the 80s, they published a junior novelization and aired the Tar Baby/Briar Patch segment on the Disney Channel pretty often. After the offical ban came down, I wound up tracking down a Japanese VHS release at a rental store so I could see the thing proper. The short segments are better than the full thing.

Don't play therapist with me

BLEACHED

>white woman turning black men into wagecucks
I think we've found the mememu to make /r9k/ and Sup Forums's heads implode

Dear lord...

>It was fucking schway.

Sides lost

This never once felt racist. I was born in 91 and I don't remember reading this at all or even hearing it. I'd heard that part that sounds like it says "bubudabuh show us your balls" before. Not sure where

Lazy animators?

Implying Terry couldn't get that with just his charm.