How and why did penny change into this?
I thought she was a moose peanut

>Comedy cartoon
>Main protag is a kid who gets shit on a lot
>A lot of the time he actually mans up
>Gets the girl
>Puts some people in their place

Goddamn was that refreshing to see

This is what she looks like underneath her shell.

What happened to her shell?
Why does her dad still look like a shell

Because they hide their true form which let them shapeshift by feelings.

Huh

So what the fuck is she

Its because the show does fucking nothing with it.

A shapeshifting fairy...

A demon from hell.

And that's how you know someone who don't watch the recent episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5aMMRes2u4

This.
As much as I love Gumball they try to put as little focus on Penny as possible.

The biggest reason why this is the case is the same reason why Tina the Dinosaur doesn't get much screen time and that is animation costs. Gumball is known to have great animation but there is a limit to how much they could actually use it. Having a shapshifter around that doesn't shapshift is a waste so the feel the need to just not have her involved period.

So all we can really do is cross our fingers and hope they get a good budget for the movie to use Penny in her full potential.

The Misunderstanding did nothing to build their relationship.

You're getting paranoid. Ben said there will be more episodes between Gumball and Penny.

Why build a relationship when it was already built? They are just kids and they are dating.

That reminds me. I saw the reveal episode about a week ago and I wanted to ask what you anons thought she was gonna look like.

They'll break up eventually.

First relationships never work.

Do you speak from experience?

No, I heard that somewhere.

also, Ben stated there will be more about Penny in season 4. Still, I prefer episodes with other minor characters to resurface since season 2.

Well, since the series has season 6 now, everything is possible now.

We need the writers of regular show to fix that.

I think you meant second relationships. Ask Mordecai and Finn.

Besides, how can you top THIS?!

First, second, sixth...whatever.

Gumball and Penny is somewhat bland, but we do not need over the top love drama to plague the show.

>First relationships never work.
>Basing reality on a show literally all about cartoon logic and doing the impossible
Despite how cynical and even downright nihilistic the show can be, Gumball put it best in "The Others" that no matter how south things go there will always be a happy ending whether through dumb luck or sheer will power.

Only way I can see that happening honestly is if the town itself wants them to break them up, which is always possible.

well, this happens.

C'mon. you know you want
>penny to move
>gumball grief stricken
>he moves on and they introduce some new girl
>penny comes back and everything is awkward for 10-20 episodes
>gumball and penny get back together and the new girl is thrown to the side like trash

that is the ultimate middle finger to every other character in the show. The drama ends up for nothing and takes down everyone who is not related to this.

What is going on with Betacai and his girl issues anyways?

I think the romance is stay dead for now. Though, no guarantee what happened after season 7.

He broke up the cloud girl in the middle of his friends wedding, on stage in the alter right after they gave their vows and everything. He's now trying to get back with Red Bird but of course they aren't really together and it's more "will they won't they".

lets get this over with......

youtube.com/watch?v=vbWfPYVZ9t4

>He's now trying to get back with Red Bird
He isn't, did you miss the "Just Friends" episode?

Probably, I've gotten tired of Regular Show.
The dramatic "human" aspects of the show goes around in circles and is more grating then interesting and the actual humor has set formula so constantly repeating it's kinda gotten stale.

What a fucking asshole.
Holy fucking shit. Who the fuck thought this was acceptable?

Penny sucks. They should just kill her off.

...we could have just had him and margaret together without all this bull shit....and without dragging CJ through the mud.

Atlease Rigby and Eylene(idk) is cute so far without any of the added shit.

Everyone shitted on him for that, even in the show. I seriously don't know what the hell were they thinking..

I can imagine Richard and Nicole have gone through the similar plot from The Misunderstanding in the past, but as Richard have said before:

"...And 20 years later, we're still married."

He is now in space without any of his girlfriends.

After adventure time Part of me think he may hook up with a dude desu.

All of them have a girlfriend (or wife in the case of Muscle Man) except Skips and Pops. Which one of the two will be?

Thomas

I pray that this doesn't go stale.

hope so. After all, Carrie is a supporting character with a great potential.

maybe they'll actually do the half hour breakup special they were planning for season 3.

Like I said, there is no second love interest that can outshine Penny for Gumball.

Wrong pic, m8.

Cringe levels at critical. Good lord when did it get this bad?

maybe. However, I would rather have episode on other minor characters in the show.

well, shipping is something personal, but I think Carrie's and Gumball's is pretty interesting.

NO IT'S NOT
GUMBALL AND CARRIES RELATIONSHIP IS COMPLETELY PLATONIC YOU SENSELESS SHIPPING SHITLORD

I forgot to clarify. Is the dynamic, not love, for some reason, I forget to type this. Well, is that necessary to be this dramatic?

Next time you're inclined to divulge your wrong opinions on relationships in this children's cartoon you sure as hell better go into full detail. Otherwise shipping patricians such as myself might get the wrong idea. I will let you off with a warning just this once. I'll be watching you.

It happens. Yes, Gumball and Carrie do have an interesting friendship between them since Carrie was willing to join in Gumball's Halloween scam as a way to get close to Darwin.

I mean I get the worry about the thoughts of how GumballxCarrie can happen. Like say, Penny dumps Gumball and then becomes so emo that Carrie becomes interested in him and boom. Regardless of Darwin's affections for her as well as her feeling the same.

Either way, Darwin is getting the brunt of attacks by GumballXCarrie shippers who do have that mindset.

lets why I don't want too much romance in a cartoon. It usually becomes very unstable and stale.

Agreed, this is what turned me off from AT. Too much romance and the story goes literally nowhere.

Carrie looks like she was ripped straight outta skullgirls

Squigly or Marie? She sure looks like it.

And it's a boring, milquetoast relationship that doesn't make any sense because of that.

Indeed. I like the romance to be fun. After all, the episode "The Romantic" was based on a romantic treasure hunt by one of the creator's friends with his lover.

Any art of this pair people can dump?

I like the cute deer girl version and the jackalope version.

Gumball dated and kissed Darwin before Penny so he is safe!

Why does Gumball look like a lesbian?

The rainbow patch on his shirt? The ass he inherited from his mom?

That child is objetibly wrong.
Sons look´s like one of the progenitors, not like a weird fusion of both.
Waterson´s itself. One is a cat like the mother and
Anais is a Rabbit like the father, they are no both catbbits nor rabbcats

Jamie's parents are different from each other and she looks like neither of them, so there are no set rules.

Can't rule out the possibility that Jamie is adopted though. However, upon close inspection, Jamie and her father both exhibit similar snappy movement/animation.

And then there's Richard.

Shut the fuck up Boco no one likes you

>First relationships never work.
huh

>being this sensitive
wew

Hey at least you can sleep comfortably knowing you will never experience your first relationship right boco?

Penny was cuter as a peanut.

Now she just looks dumb.

Penny is a shapeshifter, there are pizza people that order a pizza to reproduce. Your rules don't apply to tgis entire world.

bump

>Penny and Gumball
MEH tier

>/ss/
>god tier
All of your opinions are shit as long as you believe this

>the personification of deviantart shipping herself with two kids she costantly stalks
>good tier

Unlike Penny, Sarah is a really fun character.

Sarah episodes are actually my favourite.

>not liking /ss/

give credits to Masami and Tina as well. They are pretty good too.

Dude chill it's a cartoon about a talking blue cat.

>Sarah
She's the only character i absolutely despise.
Even mr robinson and simian are better characters than her.
She's only good for visual gags

>Being this edgelord

Wew fucking lad.

Mad Pennyfag detected

Exactly!

Wait...

Wait, do we even know thats either of their first relationships?

Penny impregnated Nicole.

t.butthurt shipper who can't accept canon.

why do people even remember Rachel

is it really some autistic tantrum solely caused by the show creator trashing the character permanently? no one would give a single fuck about her if she had actually continued to show up much like no one gives a damn about the rest of the S1 characters that went missing

more like rest of characters become flat characters and downgrade to background material. Except Rob the void cyclops, he is the only background character that makes bigger appearance than anyone. Also, hotdog guy as well, in a way.

hotdog guy didn't even have a voice until this season.

this obsession people show with Rachel is the most retarded thing ever.

Season 1 of Gumball spawned the biggest fucking faggots.
There is no point in trying to argue with them.