/brit/

fucking drumpf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PHxaST7S14g
youtube.com/watch?v=0BmxF3Plntc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just looked at my digital watch and it said 14:44:44.

Worf from Star Trek

bogshart

I've never been to the outback

scunthorpe

found someone who is a good artist, musician, programmer and 3d modeller and now i want everyone on earth to die to get rid of my feelings of inadequacy again
it's not fucking fair, how can these little cunts be so good at so many different things?

flat chat pine gap in every home a big mac and no-one goes outback that's that

yeah if you like listening to coons attack white people

love Norway
hate shithole countries

not a racist just want sensible immigration policy simple as

my bottom hurts

that episode where Picard lives out his life on some dying planet, has a big family, then wakes up and its only been like 10 minutes and he's completely fucked up was pretty kino

they're probably severely lacking in something else

he a little chinese fella?

Hes probably got autism or something

Why doesn't he resign already? Didn't he already get his wish (tax bill) passed?

If I were, him, I'd resign. Say something like, "there, job done, 'Murica is great again, not even a year into office, accomplished everything, my job is done". The retards who got him elected will cheer.

ah yes one shitfit after another

We are all one order, the primate order.
Stop discrimination of our monkey brothers.
youtu.be/PHxaST7S14g

*reads post*
*checks flag*

*looks at the camera with a smug look*

there's literally nothing racist in acknowledging that countries at the bottom of the HDI ladder are shitholes

could be wrong but i don't think you can resign

yeah i'm sure they think "sure, i can create any manner of thing i want and i get paid for my talents... but what i'm really missing in my life is the ability to spend hours trying to get (you)s on /brit/ by posting drunk slags."

Lyndon B Johnson and Nixon did

I liked that one too the daughter was cute. My fave i think is the one where Picard goes to the planet with the aliens who cant translate their language or whatever. Really makes u think that episode

nah
doesn't seem so.

remember that one episode when Picard ethnically cleanses a planet of Indians to give it to Cardassians?

fucking Blarite

there are at least 2 furries on /brit/
both of them bent

coincidence?

Johnson didn't resign, he just stood down at the end of his term rather than doing the traditional thing and standing twice.

Johnson didn't resign he just didn't run for office again

Data and Geordie play Sherlock Holmes

who even knows this fucking yank shite off the top of their heads fuck off

i'm not bent i just wish i was bent

foy

Is it wrong to be attracted to the young guy from modern family?
he's at least 18...

wtf kim's a midget goblin

NEED to fuck a big fat black girl who calls me nigga

ah yes, despite having grotesque deviantart-tier furry shit saved to your computer

Nah, he'll get the wall underway, lock up Crooked Hillary, finish off ISIS, etc. Then he'll take away all power from the executive branch so that whoever follows him can't stop the course he has put the USA on (like he did with Obama).

Then he'll die under mysterious circumstances and there will be occasional sightings of him in Russia.

Still has a dumb yank child face

Yes if you are a male it is wrong to be attracted to another male

TNG has so many good episodes
from season 3 to like 5 or 6 it was golden

Nah she's a hobbit

youtube.com/watch?v=0BmxF3Plntc

have never seen lord of the rings

she's like 5'1 ye
same with kylie jenner

underage dub trips

piss arse

that's more down to my deviantart weirdness obsession

autism

я дyмaю чтo вaм пидopы нyхнo мoй хyй
нaзывaть мeня ;)

I love Captain Picard and his first officer Riker

stop banging on about star trek as if it's a thing people actually watch

hello Q

leave it out

I love Q and his son Q

Gay

>Google translate
K

have never seen lord of the rings

captain jean luc picard of the uss enter prise

grim
want this armenian thot version of the western beauty ideal to die instantly
need slim tall statuesque pale skin fair haired women to become the ideal again asap

Get the jaegars in kid

but i still want to kiss him...

make make make make m mmake it so

*points a double barrel shotgun at you*

How do you initiate a kiss with a girl if you're both walking? I understand how to do it if you're standing still or sitting down but can't wrap my head around telling a girl to stop just so you can kiss her.

going to get one of these done when i get married (never going to happen) but with memes instead of capeshit

What do you do when you need a job but have no skills to market? I'm 25 years old and have no people skills or anything like that, so I can't work in anything involving customers. What else is there?

google translate doesn't work with russian mate
even basic sentences come out as garbled bullshit

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin DIN plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're a unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're The Crazy World of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer.

kick her in the back of the knee so she goes down then pin her to the floor so she can't escape

If I had one wish it would be to have an Intrepid class starship like Voyager from Star Trek: Voyager.

That ship has the technology to allow you to live forever and rule the galaxy (if you want) or just chill in a holodeck. Pretty sure by that point they could make holograms real, in that they put a "light emitter" or something on them and they can leave the holodeck and touch things.

Also, I could make an army of Datas, but with different faces.

There are 830,000 Haitians in the USA

Real talk, why doesn’t Mayor Khan just relocate them all to London. Add about 200,000 more for good measure.

In fact, Norway should take them all. That’d really piss off that dumb dumb Donald and be a big win for Europe

why did they change the actor for sisko midway through ds9?

Virgin here but what i would do would i would grab her hand and use it as an anchor to swing her around into my arms then kiss her. Im a virgin though so i dont actually know if this would work but its what id try

ever dug a ditch?

>Virgin here but what i would do would i would grab her hand and use it as an anchor to swing her around into my arms then kiss her. Im a virgin though so i dont actually know if this would work but its what id try

>Mute is a "netflix movie"
feel like pure shit just wish it didn't exist instead

>accidentally crosses the neutral zone

takes a bit of practice but me and the gf can pull off smooth mid-walk kisses all the time now

50% of Haitians practice Voodoo as their main religion

I will get married to my year 2 teacher
decided that the day I saw her

kissing when you're walking is tricky because you're moving, I've only ever done with girls that I had already kissed
usually I look at her and then we both know we're going to kiss so we just do it

Whats so funny

better to walk slightly faster and sharply pivot on her while using a free hand to clamp on

SAFETY DANCE

still badly want to dick my german teacher, bet she's still fucking stunning even though it's been 7 years now
my god those chebs, my god

the real tricky part is making her sign the contract of consent mid walk

all this talk about pivots is bringing back memories of my mechanics modules

all this talk about pivots is bringing back memories of Ross in Friends

muad

Lads, I need help and I'm not fucking joking. I overdid it last night (pub then curry afterwards) and have a bad case of the shits, and had to dash to the bog. Problem is we have unisex toilets and as soon as I sat down on the bowl two female co-workers walked in, and then proceeded to stand in there yapping by the wash basins like the fucking stupid slags they are. I held on for dear life, really I did, but eventually I had to let go only for what felt like 6 pints of lumpy diarrhea to explode out my arse. The air was filled with a cacophony of loud plops, splats and farts. After it was all over I just sat there, wincing. Silence at first, then the sound of them literally running out the door. The door to the bathroom is in full view of everyone in the office. I can't fucking leave or they'll know it was me. We're on the 8th fucking floor. I'm trapped.

poo nigger

all this talk about willies is bringing back memories of poo bum wank