What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Brent Spiner, as brilliant an actor as he always will be, just wasn't as good a Joker as he could have been.

Voice was eh. Lines could have been delivered better. More funny jokes

Being in a shitty show

This above all, Young Justice was never good.

No need to be nice here, guys. We all know it was those damn mutton chops.

They tried to splice Hamill Joker with Ledger Joker and it just didn't work.

Shitty voice, horrible dialogue. I'll never get over the split personality line.

A weak imitation of Heath Ledger, while also never given anything to do.

Eh, it was alright. It wasn't shit but it wasn't the best thing ever.

Words of wisdom

Awful design. He's just not Joker-y enough.

Meanwhile, Poison Ivy was Alyssa Milano. Which is like...three of my all time fantasies in one.

incredible

They did such a good Lex, Cheshire and Sportsmaster that I don't get why they failed so bad on some of the other villains.

i just finished this show and
i really liked it

and there it is

It happens. The DCAU and Brave and the Bold also fucked up some characters here and there.

Best GET in a long time.

What other villains did they fuck up with? Only Joker was really bad. All of the other villains ranged from meh to on point.

>Only Joker was really bad
was it the voice or was he just "not muh"?

Looks like Bo Burnham

He was boring, but I honestly think the hate is kind of overblown. It's mostly just Jokerfags sperging out.

he was too serious.

Young Justice was a good show, fuck you faggot

At least he was lots of fun in the new Independence Day

He doesn't have tattoos that convey any character depth. I mean, wheres the 'damage' tattoo? I can't see it, so how am I supposed to know who he is. For all I know hes some weirdo in a clown getup.

Geez, Young Justice. Get your shit together.

After last night I only have two more episodes of Young Justice. I never read any DC comics and the only other show I watched was the old Teen Titans. I think YJ blows it out of the water. Guess if I never read any comics I wouldn't get how its bad. Also M'gann a cute. CUTE!

Fuck that green whore. She deserves only bad things happening to her, yet Wally and Artemis are the ones who suffered after doing nothing wrong.
Also, watch the DCAU stuff.

People took the fact he was just a very secondary villain really bad for some reason.

Then, should batman rape him?

These

Some people can't stand that he wasn't leagues above everyone else. It didn't help Brent sounded bored during the role

His quips were cringy but I liked that he stayed locked up and gone unlike comics which bring him out every second week.