So, Jay, what did you think about Transformers: The Last Knight?

So, Jay, what did you think about Transformers: The Last Knight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3OquU4L1tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do we like RLM again?

the plinkett reviews

We never agree on anything. Fuck off

oh you mean the last review where he only spent the last 20 minutes actually talking about TFA?

>Welel Mike I thought it was terrible
>well maybe not terrible but pretty bad
>Yeah I agree to an extent, I think it was total SHIT

*laughing track plays*
>haha yeah you're right Mike
>you're very cool

Because they totally talk and act the way me and my friends would talk and act around each other if I had any friends.

Junkyard loli was the best part of the movie

I can't wait to see the top comments be "I CLAPPED WHEN X" or "IT'S LIKE POTTERY XD" because reddit shitters think saying the same thing over and over is funny and makes for a good meme

The other nitpicking movie reviewer likes to fuck dogs.

Are they watching this one in shifts like last time?

>because reddit shitters think saying the same thing over and over is funny and makes for a good meme

Wait, are we Reddit?

Because we're all so bitter and insecure that instead of actually watching movies and forming opinions on them we watch other people watch movies and shit on them for having opinions. Because having sincere opinions is lame.

wait there's a junkyard loli in this?

I'd be pretty surprised if they bothered to review a transformers movie since their opinions of the series are pretty well established

BANE?

and didnt shred it to bits...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
It's so funny that you think they'll actually review it. Next review is obviously a shill review for Spider-Man: Homecoming.

I'm surprised any reviewer even bothers anymore. This series has consistently had the same problems for 5 movies straight.

The ending of the last video pissed me the fuck off

Could they at least act like they give a shit about the audience, without who they would have nothing. They'd literally have to go back to shooting wedding footage

>we
Inhale carbon monoxide ASAP

Best of the Worst, Jamie and Rich's laugh. That's it. Rest is trash.

they don't care about you. does it sting?

I mean, they did watch and comment on the two previous films, plus they also had a special where they watched all the three original ones at the same time. They'll probably review it to poke fun at Chinamen.

Well I hated it

Are you serious? I loved it.

Okay to be honest I didn't hate it.

That's the question I always ask when I thrust my cock into your mothers cunt

XDDD "YOUR MOTHERS CUNT" +1

If you hadn't responded he would've seem like the bigger idiot. Well done finding a response that makes the "Mother's cunt" guy seem like the adult.

The only right response in here is ur mom begging me to fuck her depper, hahahhahhHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TROLLED YOU

basically all their reviews add up to. they are fuckawful at reviews.

because this is a serious site for serious business, huh?
are you done yet

>I thought it was shit
>Really? Because I loved it
>Well I didn't HATE it...

too late
see

Which nitpicking movie reviewer is that again? For research, of course.

Jay buckles like a belt under the masculine domination of his powertop bear daddy mike the dyke stoklasa

Thats why jessi left the show
Mike was only interested in sticking his hard 9 inch cock into jays hairy manhole

didn't jay and mike have a falling out? anyone have the pics for that.
also where do rich and jack fit into rlm, how did they get there

youtube.com/watch?v=p3OquU4L1tc

Holy fuck, it's kinda shocking to see how tame this was in comparison to their later reviews.

You're a big guy
Is it kino?
Who was in the wrong?
JUST
How can white men even compete?

Jesus fuck Jay, you hobbit-looking motherfucker.

>Jack with hair

Jay really just steals the youth from the rest of RLM, doesn't he

>they used to review movies actually worth seeing
>now they just review hollywood shit and capeshit

The big-name movies are what bring in the most views/ new patrons.

Oh, right, I sure as hell remember those reviews they analyzed the seven core Tarkovsky films. The Bergman ones were easily the most insightful though.

>Drive Angry
>The Adjustment Bureau
>Battle: L.A.
>Sucker Punch
>Your Highness
>Troll 2
>SUMMER MOVIE CATCH UP

What the fuck do you want them to review? Justin Kurzel's Macbeth starring Michael Fassbender?

You know this is bullshit, right? They've always focused on the big blockbusters.

TUMS FESTIVAL

Sure.

Because it lets the faggots on this board pretend they have friends

TFA was a competently made movie. It's harder to tear it apart. Sorry. ;^)

Kek.

Can someone explain why this image is supposed to be funny? Because they say "sure" a lot? They also say "the" a lot. Better make a graphic of that!

wtf is this shit?

relax jay sheesh

Oh sure.

friendship simulator?

It's a joke. Red Letter Media makes them from time to time.

Where have I seen this before?

IT'S UP

Rich was Mike's "friend" in high school.

Borderline experimental

They were butt buddies until mike fell in love with jay and started fucking in bathroom stalls

They still casually perform watersports and scat fetishism together

this is the image I see whenever someone types the word "kino"
visual conditioning via Sup Forums, it works.

>You're gonna hate me jay...
>*winks at the audience*
>...But I loved this movie!
>REALLY?!
>*slide whistle*
>*record scratch*
>*rich laugh*
>No I'm just fucking with you, it was the worst piece of shit I've ever seen

Rich worked with Mike way way back, same with Jack I think

They all know each other since forever but were never really friends, except maybe Mike and Jay
Jack also said once on stream that Rich and him were never really close or friends until Best of the worst happened

Is this the thread where I come to bitch about TLK? Because holy shit, the overseas shills are out in force over this one, these are just a sampling of the sock-puppet accounts that have only reviewed this one movie, and in the last few hours.
>This is probably going to make 1 billion hopefully
I mean, this is just sad.

>

I recently watched some 2014 Half in the Bag episodes and I can't help but notice that Mike is a real asshole towards Jay, he spends a lot of the time insulting him and shitting on anything he says while also acting like he's not paying attention at what Jay says

What was wrong with Mike during this period?

>Half in the bag
Half of what? And where is the other half?

>FUCKING EBIN XD

>no videos for weeks
>finally releases a 2-minutes """review""" of Transformers 5
t-thank you

I instantly regret posting this

>>no videos for weeks

>Best of the Worst: Hollywood Cop
>Did RLM Invent Slenderman?
>Half in the Bag: The Mummy
>Pre Rec: Strafe
>Half in the Bag: Wonder Woman

yourmoviesucksdogpenis

It's basically so that Mike and Jay don't have to actually watch and review a shitty popular movie but still click baiting randoms into watching the video for views.

friend simulator

>Weeks
>Weeks = Plural = minimum of two weeks
>No videos at all for at least two weeks, if not more weeks

>Half in the Bag Episode 127: Wonder Woman
>575,710 views, 2 weeks ago

>Half in the Bag Episode 128: The Mummy
>524,211 views, 1 week ago

>Did Red Letter Media Invent Slenderman?
>301,287 views, 1 week ago

>Best of the Worst: Hollywood Cop
>244,784 views, 1 day ago

What did he mean by this?

It's parodying the movie's god awful continuity with the rest of the series.

Jay got his shit together and became a pussy magnet, whereas Mike just fatter and more repulsive.

>Strafe
holyshit
did they liked it?

>a pussy magnet
>Jay
oh user, how new are you

The joke is that the movie about the same with new actors, who are like old actors just noise is the same?

Hi Mike.

seriously where was that posted? that is literally word for word what I posted in here. link

Rich and Mike were best friend since high school. They made videos together and posted them on an internet forum where amateur filmmakers post their shit. Jay browsed that site and was sick of seeing Tarantino ripoffs and wannabe artists taking themselves too seriously, so he saw their videos as a breath of fresh air and contacted them to do a collab. That's when the three of them started making videos together (along with Gilchrist).

Eventually they made Gorilla Interrupted, which was their most difficult project and caused all of them to fight with each other. Rich's grandma, who he was very attached to, died around this time, and Jay was jealous of Mike over a girl. Mike eventually left Milwaukee and went to Arizona to attend uni- there he started RLM by making music videos. He eventually came back a few years later, made up with Jay and Rich, and they made that Oranges: Revenge of the Eggplant movie together. I think they met jack at this point too. That's also around the time they came up with the Plinkett character. A few years later, Mike did his first Plinkett review for Star Trek Generations and that's when RLM as we know it started.

It's a reference to the prodigal brothers of Rome from the Bible: Chuck has one half, Sneed has the other.

Except for Rome, Master and commander and The wire

>someone took the time to copy and paste my post word for word
well at least people agree with it

They were disappointed. They felt it failed to live up to being both a fast pace run n gun shooter and a rogue like. The rogue parts like perma-death pretty much puts your play style to being super cautious at all times which is not how the game's supposed to be about but running and gunning usually can get you killed and the upgrades are mostly just upping your stats. There's random guns you get with limited ammo that break up game play but you usually use one of the three guns the game lets you pick. There's also certain timed things you would never know about unless you constantly trial and error things. One involves a typical breakable wall but you need to notice that a bug has gone through a tiny crack and need to break it within a certain time frame or it cannot be blown open like it normally would.

>leaving comments on Jewtube

Somebody has that picture where Mike is smiling together with a bitch?

Here are some tits as payment.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

r*ddit simulator

>Stop liking what I don't like!

These movies are turn off your brain fun popcorn entertainment. if you haven't figured that out yet you need to reevaluate

TFA wasn't confoundingly, historically terrible. It didn't require hours of extensive coverage to say it was well-made but too safe.

>just blackness

I don't give a shit if I know exactly what their thoughts will be. I want to watch the review.

Because Mike made a couple good Plinkett videos half a decade ago.

Nothing they've done since then (including feature length films) have amounted to jackshit since then.

The Half in the Bag Jack and Jill review was pretty good.

Remember to report this video for misleading viewers.

Posting a blank ~30 minute video is a strikable offense on YouTube.

I bet they fucking monetised that shit video.

desu everyone "jokes" that they're hacks. am I the only one who unironically thinks it?