Sup, Sup Forums, what is the worst Disney song?

Sup, Sup Forums, what is the worst Disney song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3MnoSS5Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=HSry5-qfVFs
youtube.com/watch?v=RG5mOd8Ubsk
youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3debg_o3u_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7kJ-j_dKA
youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fixer Upper

A Guy Like You - Hunchback of Notre Dame. Maybe not the absolute worst, but absolutely did not fit with the rest of the movie

wew, yeah, that was pretty cringy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3MnoSS5Hw
Fuck Phil Collins

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah

I'll fight you. Phil Collins is fantastic.

Choo Choo Best song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=HSry5-qfVFs

youtube.com/watch?v=RG5mOd8Ubsk

fuck this song and fuck those cats.

Wait are you memeing or do you actually have the absolute worst taste?

I guess it's pretty good. But it's outdated. When Busted played it it was more relevant.

The four songs from Moana. the youre welcome one and the one sung by the giant crab are remarkably bad.

>Fuck Phil Collins

pleb detected

You fucking human garbage take your (you) and get the fuck out of my sight

"Shiny" without a doubt

I can't believe how many people actually claim to like this piece of shit. It serves no purpose in the context of the movie and reeks of filler. It's also the only bad song of an otherwise stellar soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q

but it's jemaine

The first song from Brave

this was way more entertaining than Moana's main song, which was played like 10 times

Awful. I went to Disney World in 2015 when Frozen popularity was at its peak and all the songs, including this, played everywhere I go. I like the other ones okay, but I've always despised this one.

Not a bad song, but doesn't work well in comparison with the others in the movie, visually and musically.

Good song but I don't like hearing Phil Collins' voice during a Disney movie.

Eh.

I actually like Moana's music. It wasn't memorable during the first viewing but I find myself going back to the soundtrack hear and there since then.

Even I like the song from Brave but nothing else about the movie.

I'll say:

"Human Again" from Beauty and the Beast (only on the deluxe versions)
"Morning Report" from Lion King (same ordeal as the first, much worse song though)
"No Way Out" from Brother Bear (speaking of Phil Collins' voice in a Disney movie...)
"Happy Working Song" from Enchanted (I know it's a parody but blech)
"Hakuna Matata" from Lion King (plays consistently in Disney ads and in the parks. It was fun when I was a kid but gets agitating now)
"Fidelity Fiduciary Bank" from Mary Poppins (has little to no melody and is heavily forgetful, though I liked its use in Saving Mr. Banks)
"A Girl Worth Fighting For" from Mulan (I would like it but most of the voice actors' singing are doing obnoxious, awful voices. Love the movie, though)
Anything from Pete's Dragon (heavily dated and too cheesy for my taste)
"If I Never Knew You" from Pocahontas (zzzz)
"Dig a Little Deeper" from Princess and the Frog (not awful, but too bayou for my taste lol)

Also, not necessarily Sup Forums related, but I'll throw some awful Disney Park songs on here, too

"Walking Right Down the Middle of Main Street U.S.A." (awfully cheesy song. I don't know if they still play it at WDW but they did when I went two years ago)
Anything from the Country Bear Jamboree
The remakes and covers from Tiki Room: Under New Management

youtube.com/watch?v=3debg_o3u_o

Irredeemably shit taste. Fuck off

what a compelling argument, user, please tell us more

This.

As much as I love old school cartoon racism, this song makes the movie come to an ass grinding halt.

Goofy movies are good movies. Don't hate on goofy movies.

Underrated good song, from underrated movie medium movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7kJ-j_dKA

youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA

This.

I went to Disneyland with my kids and they had a little frozen show and all the old thots there were saying how it's their favorite Disney song.

Powerline was pretty chill about the whole Goofy and Max crashing his concert thing.

Good list.

"A girl worth fighting for" is fine in my opinion.
I like "Fidelity Fiduciary Bank" cause my dad was a banker and he'd sing and act like Dick Van Dyke when we used to watch the movie when I was younger.

no. Fuck off.

>Let it Go
Fuck that song.

Go the Distance from Hercules or I'll Make a Man Out of You from Mulan

Shut it down is top parodykino

This isn't the best Disney song thread, user

Shit taste, the weakest song in the goody movie was their making-up song

This.

As well as this.

I actually like No Way Out, Happy Working Song, and If I Never Knew You.