Need Science esk word for superhumans

I need a term that discribes Superhumans and sounds science-based

metahumans? homo superior? have you ever read a comic?

I need something original, I realize I shouldvery said that and not figured people wouldn't he assured holes

Turbodudes

AI: Advanced Individuals

For what purpose? Like, if you're creating a story, if they're people who got powers from experiments or something, that could factor into the name. Or do you just want a general word you can use to describe any superhuman characters?

Decepticons

Manus Superiopian
>(You're welcome)

I'm in the concept stages of a comic book and have come to a bit of a road block

>making a comic about superheroes
Don't you have any original ideas?

Animorphs

Not super heroes exactly but why are you insulting my work you haven't evenoticed heard any of my ideas

Still, if there's some consistent source of the powers, that can make a difference. Science experiments, aliens, divine beings, mutation, evolution.

The Try-Hards

The Knights of White

The Master Baiters

Meme Meister and his Fantastical Meme Machine

Call them Homo Apex. That way, the people who hate them can use "homo apes" as a slur.

Maybe you should worry more about developing concepts before deciding on names?

I have concepts, please Iverify been working on this for years

If you're this lazy, just put a string of symbols or a black bar in place of the name, and act like it's redacted or unpronounceable.

Parahumans

>I need a term that discribes Superhumans and sounds science-based

DAPFs. Derivative Adolescent Power Fantasies

Try moving on to something else. When you've spent a significant portion of time on something and made no progress, part of development is knowing when to move on to something that might bear fruit.

Bane
CIA
Dr. Pavel
Mosquito Man
Sir
Smee
Maimen
Dokta
Paveleer
Buttan-Lee
Juan
Avyu