Brit/pol/ - Black Lives Matter raids UK Edition

>Coloured folk fight the good fight against the racist oppression of The Man
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/black-lives-matter-protest-blocks-heathrow-airport-traffic/

>Mentally ill Norwegian tourist forgets to take meds - motives unknown
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2016/aug/04/london-stabbing-russell-square-knife-attack-live

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>May considers reversal of abolition of hereditary peers as jews and asians rebel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Big Mother threatens rhebel northern British separatist with Room 101
express.co.uk/news/politics/696711/Brexit-Nicola-Sturgeon-EU-referendum-Scotland-Foreign-Office-Sir-Alan-Duncan

>Labour deathmatch to decide which of their cuckwranglers is most unelectable
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725010/Labour-splits-exposed-Owen-Smith-booed-jeered-Jeremy-Corbyn-supporters-hustings-bitter-leadership-contest.html

>Corbychev trolls JIDF by putting Pakistani baroness in charge of anti-semitism inquiry
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/corbyns-gong-chakrabarti-biggest-goal-yet/

>Jews initiate samson option as revenge for foiling their nefarious schemes with brexit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3723135/Interest-rates-certain-cut-historic-low-0-25-Bank-England-acts-stop-Brexit-recession.html

>Globalists cry tears of frustration at inexorable surge of FTSE 350
express.co.uk/finance/city/696945/FTSE-100-surges-to-highest-level-in-12-months-in-response-to-BoE-s-interest-rate-cut

>Current year-48: Enoch predicts happenings with surprising degree of accuracy
amren.com/news/2014/09/tory-mp-claims-enoch-powells-rivers-of-blood-speech-was-right/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470075088034.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=m3_I2rfApYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for fuck leftie virtue signalling cunts

I miss Nige already.

Ist for Wessex master Race.

based hunt

>Fall in love with picture
>Find her tumblr
>She voted remain and is possibly antifa

Why did it have to be this way?

WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST FUCKING RUN THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS OVER, FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck, I was gonna say how much I would want to tenderly smooch her but now I think I'd just hatefuck her.

Implying the opinion of women is ever relevant

REMEMBER Sup Forums, HE WAS JUST A TROUBLED NORWEGIAN YOUTH

NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM KEEP PLAYING POKEMON GO

P R O X Y
R
O
X
Y

A woman's political philosophy is fickle mate

>Nig nogs blocking motorway
>Trespassing on the motorway is a criminal offence

I bet if they get charged they will use it to further their "cause" like a form of IRL baiting. Why can't they just fuck off?

He's not even good at the health department, May should've created a new 'Department for Labour Unions' and put him there instead
Just imagine how shoah'd the NUT, NUS, Unite, UNISON and NFU would get

>bleached hair
>black eyebrows

this is a 10 in Ameica

Really can't see this cancerous identity politics getting off the ground here. Fact is we just aren't as dumb as yanks and won't take the bait. Also way less nogs.

checked

Why do brits have generals on nearly every board like some autistic fucks? it's almost always just a circlejerk that's barely even related to the board and mostly just Sup Forums for that board.

Didn't a bunch of the BLM coons get arrested when they got off the plane?

>had legit islamist literature on his amazon digital account
>'no terror connection'
JUST

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470075088034.webm

We did it for him.

Reminder that we've all fallen for the jew "progressivism" meme, this general is full of fags and no one bats an eyelid. In 50 years the intolerant bigots will be the ones who oppose mandatory castration of all white heterosexual males and legalised pedophilia.

Sup Forums is dominated by the US + we have more right to have a home on each board than other, smaller and more irrelevant countries.

>BLM protests in UK
>UK Police are timid as fuck and don't even do a guns at all
>U RAYCIS
>All the police here want to do is drink some tea and eat some Jammy Dodgers

Utterly reprehensible, lads.

Our police literally dindu nuffin, dey good bois

>flag
Literally who?

it already has a following with our youth, it's more recent here but as you grow older and the young have children of their own to indoctrinate you will notice that identity politics becomes the norm

:')

What the fuck have the even got to protest about in this country. In America they at least sort of have a reason, but when was the last time our police shot anyone, never mind a black guy?

not-pajeet with decent teeth :^)

Someone's cutting some fucking onions around here, man.

Fucking onion ninjas.

Why do brits have flags on nearly every corner of the globe like some imperialistic fucks? it's almost always just a thriving colony that's barely even related to the original culture and mostly just British Monarchy for those people.

Rest easy lad. We won.

The young will grow out of it. It's a social media fad so they can virtue signal on twitter with their #BLM hashtags. They wouldn't even do it if there was no publicity.

What does Sup Forums think of this? seems legit
youtube.com/watch?v=m3_I2rfApYk

Are you kidding me? Just because 99.8% of Somalis are Muslim and he may have read a lot of Islamic literature before carrying out his attack, doesn't mean it's related to terrorism. Bigot, why don't you poke at the bigger issues in this country like police shootings in America? UGH

>He's not even good at the health department

oh i agree completely that's why the lefties hate him and i love him because of it. hunt as secretary of state for unions would break the world

Don't you have a town rapist to be hunting?

notice anything...

Wish May would come out with a statement denouncing these highway blocking cunts. Make it clear that this sort of idiocy will not be tolerated.

>admits they're being locked up for being criminals

lel

That's balts, we're trying to convince our government to stop stealing from EU funding only for themselves by protesting in front of PMs apartment while sending police to hungarian southern border.

The guy is just spouting lefty bullshit.

he admits that the black community get locked up for committing actual crimes?

You're on an anglo board mate. The userbase is 37% American, 10% Anglo-Celtic ancestral homeland and CANZ-bros make up the majority.

wot? How?

>instead of crimes

>Anglo-Celtic

this meme needs to die

>london becomes city state
>that would be awesome

fucking dropped

I get that, but only brits do that, you don't see canadian or aussie generals, same with any other country that's more populous than you.

Merely joshing you Slovak, you guys are alright 2bh. Just don't question our generals next time, or I'll hook you in the gabber

Can you imagine what the people going to Heathrow had to tell check in?

"Sir why are you late?"
"Some niggers were blocking the road over a non issue"

>complains about Brits forming Brit colonies in every corner of the site

you might as well complain about water being wet

Plenty of Cancuck and Aussie generals on Sup Forums and stuff

Dis raycis system be locking us up for committing crimes !!! Das fucked up !!!

These stupid monkey's do such a great job of delegitimising themselves

She's RIPPED too

Real British people never converse with strangers to thay degree, at best it'd be

>Got held up in traffic m8

And then they were locked up for hate speech.

The guy has a hard on for city states in general, so no suprise

Because AIDF has to make its presence known, we can't have any anti Anglos going unchecked

Basically saying it was a bad idea and Remain voters were in the right, is all I took from that video. Basically all the nonsense you hear from lefties.

lol that is disgusting

Yeah, but that's Sup Forums, but you see brits making generals on /ck/ or /fit/ or /k/ (of all places kek), went to /cgl/ once and same there.

isn't this like hate speech and death threat in bongstan? shouldn't this be reported

Oh fug, she'd hatefuck me then. Better get my arsehole ready.

Aussies do have the occasional general here.

There are a lot of Brits on Sup Forums and to be honest - we aren't really interested in the circus that is American politics!!!!.

So we have our own, which is more relevant to us . . .. you can start your own Slovak/pol/ if you like but the chances are, it will get to page 10 with 5 replies.

Too far tbqh
Muscular grils are hot but once it gets past good definition and becomes bulk you may as well be boning a dude

thestoryofanon.jpg

Nigger, did you even watch the video? what he said was that the people in power didnt want it, which we fucking knew already. the guy dosent think we should have left, but, the video is pretty fucking neutral, just pointing out what the banks want, WHICH IS WHAT POL HAS BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG

Is the Anglo-celtic meme a thing to troll the Irish or to pander to no voting Scottish?

Why reply to the Slovak? They love the EU and just want our Gibs money.

Well I dunno, filter out "/brit/" or something then.

That? Hate speech? Nah don't worry, the police are hardly gonna knock do-

I rarely go on any other boards, never mind a general there, but this one exists because it allows us to discuss our news. Without it it would get buried in the board, especially with the US elections going on.

Just got a reply off Alexander Johans

I think along with Brexit, my life is finally complete

>!!!!.
>. . . .

>you see brits making generals on /ck/
I also post on /ck/ there are no 'Brit generals' as such . . .. Americans shitpost over any discussion there.

checked

There was a literal aussie general on here yesterday. If their countries were as happening, glorious and world-renowned as ours, there would be more.

>awful slide show animation
>smug stick figure sitting at desk
>american
>leftie
>some brexiters didnt actually want brexit meme
>awful, amateur speculation

yeah so legit

>Charisma Damp-Rag
Almost sounds plausible

I like because it includes the Welsh and Unionists. There is no greater feel than welsh pepe on suicide watch.

He once replied to me on Facebook and I gave him some sick burn. One of my proudest moments hands down.

I can deal with protests in pedestrianised areas, but the one thing I cannot handle is blocking public transport or major roadways. Ordnung muss sein and all that. I live in Nottingham and am very upset that some no good uppity wogs have deemed it acceptable to block the trams, it is very selfish of them.

>Sat with my sister and mother
>News about the BLM shit over here comes on
>Say "Fucking why? There's no need whatsoever for that crap to spread over here"
>Sister looks disgusted with me, mum doesn't care

Lads

Fico is a weird mix of leftie+nat-soc and a populist and he keeps promising the old people who got fucked by commies decent retirement funds so they keep voting and he keeps taking EU money like a jew. Many people only care about EU funding and being able to work abroad, they don't give a shit about rest, just like poles and so far Fico works in a similar manner that agrees with average slovak, well except for all the privatization and corruption/nepotism.

>There is no greater feel than welsh pepe on suicide watch
get fucked m80

Fuck her, lad.

You need to kill your sister lad.

The guy is a retard, just reads popsci and politics articles and summarises them in videos, which braindead redditors applaud as some kind of achievement.

His AI video was also misleading and wrong from the point of view of economics as well as the current state of machine learning, and according to his Patreon he gets $14,771 per video. Literally millions of people relying on this idiot to feed them information. Makes my blood boil.

Will someone explain to me how any of BLM's platform is relevant to the UK?

Our incarceration rate is 5 times lower than America's so the prison industrial complex meme doesn't apply here

Our police killed 3 people in the whole of last year so the police brutality meme doesn't apply here

We didn't enslave black people and bring them to the UK against their will 400 years ago so the reparations meme doesn't apply here and the colonialism argument is a poor one

>I live in Nottingham
WHY AREN'T YOU THERE?

You should be there taking the piss out of the faggots and posting pics, not complaining on here.

GRRRRRRR

My sister has started to voice liberal views as of late as well mate.

I think you're forgetting something.
>niggers

I genuinely find him interesting, in a train wreck sort of way.

You can sort of understand how he comes to the conclusions he does, through external blame for his own failings and his need to paint himself as in a fight against what he regards as "right wing"

the platform doesn't matter, what matters is setting niggers against whites.

That's it. Which explains why BLM is run and financed by Jews

dem eyes and freckles

>I think you're forgetting something.
Most are white apologists.

I'm saving my energy for tomorrow. EDL are planning a march, and Antifa are preparing a counter demo, so going to watch that shitstorm.