Power Man and Iron Fist Storytime (Part 12)

Welcome back, Anons! Is that Fisk on the left?

>Cage:............This is Jeryn's fault, isn't it?

>Danny: Yep.

I knew it, the Nun was evil! You can recognize these things after going to Catholic school.

So apparently she's Discount Black Widow.

>You won't beat her.

This motherfucker doesn't know Luke Cage very well.

>"Danny, can you get in through the window?"
>"Yeah, but you can't, Luke."
>"Don't worry, I've got a plan."

Oh, that wasn't Fisk, it was an unrelated black guy.
Wait, why wasn't he white on the cover?

This is the problem with trying to sneak into a place unmasked, when you don't wear a mask. Any asshole can recognize you.

See, this is why Luke should brag about the whole "steel hard skin" thing instead of being 300 pounds.

I think I hate this woman.

And there goes Luke's shirt.

Also bad guys dressing up as priests and nuns is a huge cliche.

>"Fist and Cage were working for me."

Oh, you bitch...

Well I'll be damned, despite she DID manage to beat them.

Fucking Jeryn...

Guess I was wrong last thread, they're due for a SPIDER-MAN villain this time.

So yeah, they get some really lame jobs sometimes.

Even Cage can't win 'em all.

Reading up on the crossover thread. I would love Heroes for Hire to team up/go against the following
>Gunsmith Cats
>Lupin The 3rd
>Booster & Beetle
>Cassandra Cain

This is a weird kind of foreplay.

Damn it user, why'd you have to get me in the mood for Lupin? I haven't seen that since it was on Toonami.

>"Don't worry about it Danny, it's from some mob boss I took out a while ago with a Knight fetish."

I miss Lupin too man. God, I can imagine Luke losing his shit to Lupin's tricks. And how cool would Danny or Colleen/Misty vs. Jigen/Goemon would be?

Man, Harmony has to pay most of the bills. I can't imagine why else Misty puts up with her, given how much she seems to hate her sometimes.

>Jigen constantly shoots at Luke
>No matter how many bullseyes he shoots, Luke isn't hurt.

Man, I love finger-lasers. I'm so bummed out that nobody remember the Green Goblin used to use them.

This guy isn't too bright, it seems.

She should just move in with Col. Jean died and Harmony was almost killed by Sabertooth and ditz. Col will at least try and end fools.

>Sabertooth: 'Kay frail, this time yer ass *Gets 2 Kunai in his eyes* FUCK!!! WHHYYY?!

>Col: Ooops. Didn't see that, did you?

>Misty: Boooo!

Sabertooth can't possibly be THAT thick to try that shit twice and expect to get away with it unharmed.

Ouch, RIGHT in front of the place too. He practically gift-wrapped himself.

Oh hey, Chemistro again!

I'll never understand why they even bother shooting at Luke Cage. Do you think you're gonna be the lucky one, you twits?

>Danny: I Can't believe you are actually doing this.

>Luke: Man, the X-Men owe us one. We made sure Unus is in jail! What's asking for a ride?

I get that that that's supposed to be a damning line, but he's still a superhero, and you're a crook.

Wait, Danny has a dog?

Man, Busiek has really been trying to push this "Luke has been around Danny for so long he isn't black anymore" thing.

This... isn't one of your better ideas, DW.

Knowing our heroes luck, DW gets them fighting a demon on film.

I'd buy that Luke and Danny were the stars of the original Blair Witch Project.

Oh fuck, it's another new Chemestro.

Dumbass.

oh no, how will danny survive against an entire room full of henchmen

Yeah, you all saw this coming.

>Heroes for Hire: Crooks? Crushed. Aliens? Annihilated. Eldrich Horrors? Eliminated. Super-Villians? Stomped. Call today & get our Exorcism 1/2 off deal!!

Man, just imagine if Bullseye could pull this diamond trick.

And yet they'll still somehow only get bodyguard jobs.

Luke, punch his lights out first, and THEN check it out.

Why is Misty's hair so straight?

DUN DUN DUN

Somehow, this is Jeryn's fault.

And so is this?

So, who fucks him up worse: Luke, Danny or Misty?

After Harmony and HER ever-changing hairstyle, one issue of Misty is basically nothing.

On the one hand, it's one of Luke's villains.
On the other hand, it's Danny's sparring partner and his oldest friend.
Could go either way.

>"Oh no."

That one guy has the only proper reaction when you found out you just tried to mug Power Man and Iron Fist.

Yes.

Why the fuck would you make three of those damn things?!

You'd think "Luke Cage will stop you" would be enough to make a criminal reconsider.

He needed a hobby and he didn't know how to knit.

Going by the font on that door, apparently Luke's superhero title is Powerman, all one word, like he's a fucking Robot Master.

I'm just going to assume Danny and Misty broke in that office the old fashioned way.

That face in the last panel is the face of a man who is trying to decide exactly which of the myriad ways he knows to kill a man he should use on Chemistro.

This issue, not only does Harmony have a new hair style, she's wearing a hat.

>Move over Dr. Doom!

Yeah...Doom tried to big time Cage. Didn't end well for him. You're better off fucking with the X-Men.

And Misty is only now realizing what Luke's been putting up with since Busiek started writing.

It's sad that Luke and Danny are getting used to these kinds of shenenigans.