The epitome of liberal comedy

>The epitome of liberal comedy

AHAHAHHAHAHA - HE'S DARTH TRUMP, GET IT!?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/31eQE5dvJNyd/4arnsqQag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they used to be somewhat clever

You know matt and trey are conservatives right?

In fact, it's the only example of liberal comedy that's actually mainstream.

You and have no idea what you're talking about.

>liberal comedy isn't mainstream

>You know matt and trey are conservatives right?
Not at all, they are liberals.
>Support immigration(even illegals)
>Support refugees
>anti brexit
>pro germany
>pro Obama
>anti trump

Yeah, I have no idea what that communist is attempting to get at either.

Trey is a registered Libertarian.

What world do you live in? It's progressive.

None of those are "liberal".

Maybe you could say that at one time, but LA faggotry rubs off on everyone eventually.

All that applies to me, yet I consider myself a conservative.

So he's a conservative.

>muh old fashioned Victorian era definition of liberal
fuck off Sargon

Check out my 6

It was hilarious you pathetic trumptard

what fiscal? surely not social, there is literally nothing else left

they're libertarians you dumb cunts

>liberal
Matt and Trey have said the closest political ideology to their own is libertarian.

No they fucking aren't you retard

they aren't really anything, never have been

Pretty much how I was before Sup Forums

libertarian = liberal
people can make "conservative" mean whatever they want it to mean and your doing that

All of you altfucks for years, boast about how great and consistent South Park is at satirizing current events, but all of the sudden its unfunny shit and you're offended when they satirize your sad little emperor.

>there's only Liberal and Conservative

Hello Ameritard

Nothing wrong with Liberal comedy. 30 rock and parks and rec are great.

South Park S20 was just a fuck up

God this season was such a shitshow, I don't have hopes for season 21

nah, id rather check those trips

THEY MADE FUN OF A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT?? YOU CANT DO THAT UNLESS YOURE LIBERAL. IF YOURE A REPUBLICAN YOULL SUPPORT EVERY REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT AND ALL THEIR CHOICES
American politics are a scam designed to keep poor people at each others throats so rich people can just keep fucking you.

t. Uneducated Amerifat
Politics isn't your console wars little buddy

it's the children who are wrong

No, libertarians are pretty firmly in the conservative camp. You realize conservative covers a wider range of views than is represented by Republican politicians, yes?

>libertarian = liberal
Not by how today's liberals define themselves. Libertarians want to gov to leave them alone. "Liberals" want the gov to be snooping into everyone's lives for wrong-think.

there is only liberal comedy, conservative comedy is an oxymoron

Not contemporary, after Trump and Brexit liberals lost their fucking minds

This is indeed a shit thread, but the mainstream anti-Trump comedy is rarely funny or clever

This.

also:
>conservative = right wing
>liberal = left wing
NO

im not American you stupid fedora tipper. it doenst matter if you want to join the "classical liberal" circlejerk in reality when most people think of liberal they think of what you call "progressives"

>"Liberals" want the gov to be snooping into everyone's lives for wrong-think.
That's called Neoconservatism.

But because it has "conservatism" in the name, everyone (including you?) is going to have a hissy fit.

>falling for the ideological parties meme.
>not knowing it's just upper class vs lower class.

THIS

If you believe that everything is political, you're brainwashed. The rich fuckers want you to be stupid like you are.

Quads of Truth confirm

>not realising it's Anglican vs. Puritan and the English Civil War never ended

Reddit is a safe space for conservatives and alt right types, you fucking retard.

Freaking thin-skinned Trumptards I swear. By my remembrance, Trump/Garrison got it easy as far as satire goes. At the end, Garrison is actually portrayed somewhat sympathetically, and isn't even the season's villain.

I'll admit it wasn't a great season, but the Trump references were actually one of the only semi decent gags

South Park has never been clever. Them being incredibly unclever is pretty much the core of the show's comedy.

>*pseudo conservatives that support gay marriage and mexican immigration
Fixed

That's half the problem. It was low hanging fruit. Nothing nobody else could have done

>None of those are "liberal".
Yes they are, they also support gay marriage, that's not liberal too?Fuck off kike parkist

>By my remembrance, Trump/Garrison got it easy as far as satire goes.
lmao you're so retarded
>raped to death
>almost nuked countries
>millions fleed his country
>called directly a "shitty president" by kile (author self insert)
THey couldn't had bashed harder, how many times they bashed Obama in all his 8 years?hmm...zero, that's it a big fat zero,nothing,nada

Neocons are concerned with foreign policy you dumbass.

>b-but you need to make fun of the other guy more

are you fucking 6

There's a new season of South Park? How come nobody told me?

>missing the point
double retard, you claimed they took "easy" with him, I proved they did the worst they could, they even bashed him irl that he was "beyound satire" so fuck off SouthPark cuck.

The fact they didn't even made a single joke against Obama only show how liberal they are.

>they didn't make a single joke against obama

say it isn't so

Sometimes I can't tell if I am on Sup Forums or not anymore, every fucking board is becoming Sup Forums

now that the dust has settled can we agree that South Park's early depictions of how children in elementary school converse is absolutely on point?

Name a single critic/joke about obama politics or actions.

>Matt and Trey explicitly say they dislike liberals a lot more than conservatives
>they show support for libertarianism, an ideology and political movement strongly tied with the Republican party and american conservatism
>they use typical conservative talking points against liberalism

>"dude they are liberals lmao"

i can't because i really don't give a fuck about obama or southpark and wasn't counting

they won't listen.

>Ignore every single point against them
>Guys, they are pro lgbt and immigration conservatives!They said they were neutral and libertarian once just like Alex Jones!

TRIGGERED

>they were great until they went after a subject i care about

get fucked you retard

They won't listen.

Thats not what i meant at all but i was waiting for someone to say that

South Park is an inside joke that's lasted 20 years.

Business conservatives have been pro-immigration for decades.

>dude they are liberals because they don't hate gays lmao

I don't think I've ever seen a good Trump joke on TV, which is ironic since literally every comedian is doing them.

Damn, you must be stupid.

The epitome of conservative comedy!

there's no picture because it doesn't exist

hi hirobot :^)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/31eQE5dvJNyd/4arnsqQag/

I'm convinced you're the hirobot since I just saw you do this in the Randy thread and get it deleted too

>thinking libertarianism is a conservative philosophy

Reddit is a safe space for literally anybody, you just go to the board that mirrors your views and enjoy the circlejerk

Libertarianism is fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

Not sure why some people can't comprehend a political stance that's not mutually exclusive.

good

How about a nice therapy dog, some crayons, or play dough to help you with your projection problem?

>Matt and Trey explicitly say

A LOT of shit that isn't true.

>hurrrrrrr conservative is right wing and liberal is left wing hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Fuck you.

Why do they have to obssessively do current topics

More like they seriously expected Hillary to win...i mean, they seriously believed int hose CNN polls?

>make a name for yourself being outrageous and shitting on famous people
>time goes forward
>run out of old famous people
>shit on new famous people
>BAWW WHY U DO DIS

I hope NK nukes you faggot burgers so I dont have to read about your politics again

Eh the "darth trump" was pretty much family guy reference level humor, they could have done better

>the south park guys
>liberal
what

>no true scotsman

not an argument

It really wasn't. You might as well have had Mr. Hanky put a wig on. It's on that level.

Don't reply to bait posts, no one thought this season was funny

I have a 9 inch cock and consider myself a woman

>i like sucking dicks but i'm not gay

Is it a feminine penis?

they make fun of every single celebrity, but oh noooo they said something about my overlord Trump! BAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!! get his cock out of your mouth and stop being little bitches.

It's more nihilistic comedy than anything.

It's a clever kind of humor, not a punch-line-joke humor. It makes fun of thoughts, ideas and events via long and convoluted storylines that tend to be ironic or over the top in nature

>people defending this

the thing is they already did this exact same thing with dick cheney and it made more sense with him

trump is a cool nice funny guy and I wish he was my dad desu

I don't think you understand my point, retard.

Libertarianism is at the center of a Venn diagram.

You're talking about the actual meaning, not the commonly accepted meaning. It's very confusing and you should feel ashamed for how arbitrary your being

>South Park
>liberal comedy

I know this is shitposting and all, but c'mon OP.

No like they were unironically clever at one point in time and are hacks now, they went to shit way before Trump ever ran for office

Its a big, sweaty, hairy, disgusting manly penis

Lol, they make fun of both liberals and conservatives. They're probably libertarians

South park has not been very clever for a long time