He didn't deserve it

He didn't deserve it.

Yeah but fuck him.

>ONE AFTER MAGNA CARTA LMAO

He did it to himself

Charles made his parents proud
Jimmy made them laugh

HE DEFECATED THROUGH A SUNROOF

werent they dead before he was a lawyer?

no one gives a fuck about the son/daughter that does all the right things anyway. shit's boring

Yellow lantern
Brown desk
Orange flames
Red blood

Did anyone else think the whole Irene storyline would end with her killing herself?

when will jimmy truly become better call saul? i dont want to see another episode of mike eating nuts

>wah life sucks because my dead parents liked my brother better
>and im worth millions while he's worth squat

He was all alone and lost everything he cared about.

Dad was but chuck was an overachiever b4 becoming a lawyer

that's far too grim for this series

BROWN DESKS

Fucking shit writing. Chuck's speech was perfect. It stressed how different their personalities were, and despite them being brothers, he just didn't care that much for someone who was so overwhelmingly different from him and frankly - an insult to his entire being.

Chuck should have just gone on with his life after the burdens of his work were finally taken away. It was literally the main source of his illness and obsessiveness.

Instead, writers had to conjure up the worst possible ending for him because muh jimmy who was scummy as fuck. What a disappointment.

damn let me cry into my millions

Just because something is right it doesn't mean it should be said.

>ayy money is all that matters lmaoo

It is fairly obvious that in that scene chuck regrets what he says to his brother. It hurts him so much that his desease pops back up in full force

He's living in an impossible world where on one side he'd want to be happy with his brother and on the other he despise his existence to the core
The way i see it his mental illness is a manifestation of this contraddiction

He did deserve it that fucking cocksucker.

why diddnt he use the money to buy some wood cabin without electricity?

His burden and source of his illness weren't HHM, are you retarded? It was all because of Jimmy. Every time something bad happened between them or Jimmy made something for himself, Chuck became worse. Just as he becomes better when he avoids contact with his brother.

Chuck loved HHM and his work as a lawyer was the ONLY pillar he sustained himself with. After it came crashing down, there was nothing left.

Fucking THIS

deserves got nothing to do with it

Doesn't change the fact that Jimmy really cared for him and without him (and his "job") Chuck literally had nobody else.
The actual difference between him and Jimmy was that Jimmy was always there for the people he cared about, even if they didn't care much about him. Chuck was nothing but an egoistic asshole who wanted to see other people fail. He realized that only after he told Jimmy to fuck off.

GOOD

Sup Forums, what do you think is in store for pic related? I'm curious as to how his shit became known to Saul. Remember when Walt and Jesse had kidnapped him, the first thing he says is

>it wasn't me, it was Ignacio!

Kim deserves love and affection and constant ass worship

Imagine this. If she had a rubber cock super glued onto the front of her steering wheel facing her. Then when she went off the road and crashed, she'd go face first into the rubber phallus and have it shoved down her throat. That would be pretty hot. Right?

The only other person that knows is Mike.
Perhaps the cartel will smell something wrong about Hector, they could come to investigate, it causes problems with Gus maybe being suspected? So Mike could be loyal to Gus and betray Nacho's confidence in him, which would be a BIG turning point in Mike's honour. I don't know how Jimmy gets involved but Mike will definitely be the link here, he's the only person that knows

POST WEBM

Are you retarded? That would imply that Mike would do something instead of doing nothing. Because he does nothing in the show. Because nothing happens ever.

BRAVO VINCE

imagine that, sitting on your face whilst humiliating your tiny dick

That RHEAlly SEA's my HORN

That explains why Jimmy is still doing public defence working from the back of a korean manicurists, Kim is still in HHM, Chuck is alive, Mike works a quiet life as a toll booth operator

I want to catch her fart in my mouth

Exactly. Nothing happens.

A spectacular nothing

As long as more kino pjs scenes IDGAF

>thinking Chuck truely didnt care for Jimmy
wew lad

Of course he deserved it. He tried to cuck Howard, but Howard cucked him out of the firm. Everyone was playing chess except him.

This totally should have been the series finale. Every plot line worth caring about got wrapped up.

Why didn't he just shake his hand?

Yeah he did. Fuck chuck.

>Jimmy spends 8 episodes defending against disbarment
>ends the season by admitting to deliberately misleading former clients for his financial game
Fuck this stupid show. There is no consistency to how realistic it is yet it still finds a way to stay mundane and boring.

Except Kim.

What he did wasn't illegal.
Just unethical.

One could assume she probably leaves him over his unethical practices. I guess my point is that nothing drastic will happen in the remainder of the series. Hamlin can be written out. Mike is in business with Gus, the cartels are pretty much at the point where BB started, and Chuck is dead. I don't see how they could possibly milk another season out of this. There is no major overarching suspense or big question that hasn't been answered.

ashley fires

I don't like shaking peoples hands either especially old people and fat people and black people and brown people and Jews or Irish or Asians or retards or liberals

He was insane

His whole life he didn't want Jimmy to succeed at anything and even though he was abusive to him. Jimmy kept coming back and even helping him

Fuck Chuck and people like him

Due to Chucks actions he forced Jimmy to grow into Saul

>brother comes over to check on you
>tell your brother you never cared about him and that he should fuck off
>he leaves
>"wow, I'm so alone, how did it come to this?"

Cutest tushy on TV.

IN MINEYCRAFT-AH

what will happen in season 4?

Literal actual electricity wasn't the issue. Wrecking his home was pottery.

>constant ass worship

Did you miss the scene of Chuck coughing into his hand for five minutes?

Yeah, on top of Howard's monologue last season about his horrible hypochondria, it's pretty clear Chuck was doing it out of spite.

Chuck survives and opens up a Seed & Feed farming store

I don't get it

It'd still be the end of him as a lawyer, especially considering he was already suspended.

>people think chuck is dead

lol. vince hasn't decided if chuck is dead or not yet, he can easily write that chuck survived. considering it's vince i wouldn't be surprised if he does keep chuck alive.

damn...

He never actually misled them

a true bro, Chuck didnt deserve Howard

Jimmy becoming Saul, setting up his new law business, and dealing with wacky clients.

Did u miss the whole scene where they put hextor in the ambulance? Gus knows something is fishy.

>partner would rather go up to 9 million dollars in debt than Shake your hand and work with you

talk about an indirect roasting. No wonder chuck killed himself

He never acted as a lawyer. He never gave legal advice. You don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

He wasn't giving legal advice when he busted down Chuck's door but it still counts against him

it wasn't the work that made Chuck mental
it was taking Jimmy in.

he didn't regret telling off Jimmy- what he hated is that he still felt obligated to dismantle the Chicago Sunroof King, and had absolutely no means to do so

He hoped he could just be bitter and feel accomplished but he realized he hated his brother and he had taken the mantle of lawyer that was stripped from him

Chuck didn't feel remorse. He felt like it was his duty to be the hero and he failed. He was a prick until the end.

Because that's an actual crime you fucking moron.

Anyone else feel a little sorry for Jimmy after he forgot to turn off the mic at Sandpiper chair yoga?

Yeah, kind of surprised that Vince decided to recycle such an predictable trope though, kind of made me lose respect for him.

Howard is going to feel super shitty during season 4 isn't it? Even if Chuck survives.

>forgot
pay attention, for fuck's sake

The same could be said about Breaking Bad's fourth season, and yet it got even better by season five

seems like an out of character mistake for someone who used to be a professional con man

At least it was better than the shit that was Fargo S3 finale.

please be bait

Chuck was mentally ill and he pushed away everyone that could have helped him. This wasn't Jimmy's fault yet it will be the beginning of his road to crime

Do you disagree that it's poor writing? There's no way anyone would forget their mic.

Maybe if he took it off but forgot to flip the switch. That would be okay.

i'll help you out newfriend: pretending to misunderstand Vince Gilligan scenes has been a staple of Sup Forums culture since BrBa

>it wasn't me, it was Ignacio!
its pretty silly that they created a character based off that throwaway line

He pressured her to settle in a case where he used to represent her and has a direct financial interest. He admitted in front of dozens of witnesses to being dishonest while doing so. He was already suspended for other behavior, he would be finished

What was Chuck's sin again? Not liking his brother? Is that it?

Disliking his younger brother and actively working to sabotage him becoming a lawyer

Meanwhile Jimmy commits actual crimes

More than dislike it was distrust, Chuck was the only one who really knew what Jimmy was capable of. But at the same time that lack of trust just made things worse, Jimmy was basically like a retard trying to hold a normal job, he couldn't help his own nature. Chuck knew he could be dangerous as a lawyer but instead of keeping the life long struggle of doing the best you can for your family, he tried to sabotage him.

HE'S COOL AND FUNNY ALRIGHT

Absolutely thought he was going to electrocute himself as soon as he started poking holes in the walls with that screwdriver

Also he deserved it, fuck Chuck

>Sup Forums being too fucking stupid and/or autistic to understand a well written character, once again

There's a reason you morons are considered the laughing stock of this entire website.

FFS, even /r9k/ has more experience with the real world than you.

Everyone here will tell you Chuck's sin is wrath.

When it's actually pride.

Also what about the other names he mentions in the scene?

I felt bad for him but he deserved it. What is more, Jimmy didn't deserve the guilt he's going to have once he finds out Cuck is dead.

Really activates my almonds