Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

ehryel.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dunno op, you tell me

Because it's a reverse of the "dim irresponsible father/nagging matriarch wife" trope whilst still being a funny and well meaning character.

She's fun and extroverted but also genuinely loves her family and sacrifices for them when necessary

she's not. that's the point. her sister is crazy and she knows that deep down she is too.

Because she's not the most level-headed one of the group. She can be eccentric, fun and lead the other characters towards things that are just as exciting.

no chin

>she will never be your wife

it's a shame that it's so rare

i love ditzy good hearted girls

forgot to check those, sorry

Worse than Peggy hill

I dunno if I'd go so far as to say she's "Perfect" but she seems like she'd be a fun drinking buddy.

Because she's voiced by a man.

Nah not even close. Peggy is on a whole different level.

Don't shit talk my waifu

This.
Nothing in Bob's life ruined him more than marrying that woman and being dragged down by her literal insanity. Even Bob's bad relationship with his father made him work harder in his life, whereas Linda just sabotages him every step of the way.
Her mother is awful, her sister is awful, her children are awful - everything about her is awful.

she looks like a thumb

I'm just gonna leave these here

this guy's artstyle makes the characters look a lot cuter than they actually are

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck how did i not know about this

What is he, gay?

No, just desensitized.
He's hit that so much, this is just normal.

you just gave me obviousness poisoning

what do you mean? he's reacting like fucking crazy in these pictures.

First Ehryel makes this thread then she shills her work.

For shame, Ehryel.

>she

Because Bob's a relatively normal person, which leaves Linda to be relatively normal as well.
In a lot of comedy shows the husband is this over the top buffoon, so the wife becomes this nagging annoyance to play a counterpart to him. While it makes sense, it also makes the wife unlikeable because you're watching the show for the husbands buffoonary, and she's always the one ruining the fun.
But because Bob's not an over the top idiot like Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin it means Linda doesn't have to be an annoying nag to play a counterpart to him, and occasionally she's actually the one leading the silliness while Bob plays the straight man counterpart to her.

>guy

Artist is a girl, dude. And yes. They draw nsfw.

ehryel.tumblr.com/

Superior.

This artist draws some amazing pics of lanky, weird looking women.

I'd adore it if she drew a character like Crystal Peppers next.

Oh shit

Agreed completely

Also, nice quads

Linda supports Bob's endeavors all the time, it's him that tends to drag her down because he's lazy and doesn't want to be vulnerable. But even then, they're both majority supportive and good to each other.

>so is american dad
>people will still say its no different to family guy

>the stormfags who thinks that because the Belcher kids act a little quirky they're DOOMED
How do you pastoids even use the internet without your brains exploding? Go watch some Nick @ Nite grampa.

But half of American Dad episodes are Stan being the dim irresponsible one with sensible Francine being an anchor. She's funny sometimes, but she's not "the wacky one" of the two.

>women
>crystal peppers

I honestly don't mind, I'd be happy to see some more Crystal art even if she is a futa.

>she

user

Linda is literally my mother

>voiced by a guy
i-it's not gay if i didn't know it before the deed right?

Dont know why should be ashamed

I mean, it's a cartoon after all

In mom ranking lists Francine is always first with Linda in second from what Ive seen.

It's just a voice, it doesnt matter.

>I'd say that calls for detention, bobby!

every goddamn time

>you will never bang kristen schaal
>you will never genuinely burst into laughter because her voice during sex is twice as comical
>you will never fondly remember it and laugh in joy of that memory

there, now you can post all of them without going on a 3 day vacation

Its been years and I still heard the voice clear as day.